Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Finance?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. My Portfolio Delete Symbol NOT working properly

When I select a symbol to be deleted and click Delete, the wrong symbol comes up.

216th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Removing a symbol from any view causes my custom view to be removed

Every time i remove a symbol from a portfolio, my custom Views get REMOVED! Happens every time, please fix this. Thanks

216th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The market capitalisation you quote for Rio Tinto plc and Rio Tinto Limited is incorrect

The market cap you quote for Rio Tinto plc and Rio Tinto Limited is incorrect.
    You show US$66bn when the company (which is dual listed in London and Sydney) has a market cap in excess of $100bn.

216th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Introducing joinderbox.com

A new electronic stock market focused on supporting the price of stocks and funds indexed in the market.

We invite you to visit joinderbox.com and give us your kind comments about our services.

Or better yet, be the first investors in the economic future to support values in the market.

Best regards!

Fermin Gonzalez Guerrero
    CEO & Junior Vice President
    Bermerz S.A.P.I. of C.V.
    Latin America

216th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Advertisements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. weekly or monthly chart of any script is not showing correct

sir daily chart of all script is fine and updated. but when we try to see weekly or monthly chart of any script is not showing correctly and it is showing single line please correct this problem and it is ******* from last one week

216th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. filter news

Is there a way to control the sources of news headlines (like filtering out Zacks, which just spams the news feed with uneducated attempts at stock reports)?

485th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Top 10 HOLDINGS data is missing for the XLE etf.

The HOLDINGS data for XLE is not showing. Thanks!

216th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Get rid of your finance writers

Yahoo's Finance Writers are probably the worst I have ever seen. I recall that in Nov 2016 how your finance writers wrote that "this rally is false and will not go anywhere" or words to that effect. And they are still writing that nonsense, almost every month since 2016 I have seen an article by your original content finance writers on how the market is about to crash, dont believe this rally, ad nauseum. All they seem intent on doing is bashing President Trump, who has been pro-business all along. Why do you have writers who are intent on bashing…

216th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Positioning Ticker Symbol in custom views

Positioning Ticker Symbol in custom views
    Before you made changes to your system a few years go it was possible in creating custom views to position the Ticker Symbol column anywhere in the top title row of a portfolio. After those changes the position of the Ticker Symbol category was LOCKED in the first column position. Please consider unlocking this view category so that it can be moved to any position within the custom view.

216th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Portfolio Display Problem

I recently created a "new view" for my portfolios. It worked fine until a couple of days ago . Now, when I select a portfolio, the portfolio is initially displayed for less than 1 second and a message is displayed on the screen indicating that the system could not load the portfolio and that I should try again. The last data elements in my "new view" are the 52 week range. Initially, the range was just two numbers separated by a dash. The range is now displayed as a graphic. At this point in time I cannot display the contents…

140th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Why are the quotes for 4/19/2019 not yet there?

Why are the quotes for 4/19/2019 not yet there? Bitcoin quotes are also often mixed up

216th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Please fix porfolio and stock news

your finance news under portfolios is mostly useless as it is on individual stocks. Real company news is missing for hype instead

216th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. include reverse forex quote option

It's very helpful to have "reverse quote" button or link for currencies. For example if I am looking at USD/MXN, have a button there to go to MXN/USD quickly. It is very common one wants to see both sides of the quote. Thank you.

216th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. i used to have the dividend indicated on the chart but they seemed to have disappeared

i must have un clicked the dividend option on the chart ? any ideas ?

216th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Header with major indexes missing in 4/16 update

The header that had the streaming S&P 500, Dow, etc. is missing from the update I installed 4/17/19. Please reinstate it.

216th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. portfolio repair

would like dividend/ share column returned.

216th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Plesae bring back all charts viewing facility at one go

In Portfolio Section and market watch section please put provision so all the charts are view able one after another without multiple clicks

216th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. No Events Issue

As of yesterday, 2/21, instead of seeing my portfolios on the right side of the screen in charts, it gives the message "No events. Select a few events to plot." Please advise, thank you.

140th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Portfolio News QCOM Investor's Business Daily Video • Sun 4:38 PM Qualcomm Goes Beyond Core Mobile Market and Apple In These Growth Segments

Above headline with same content has now occupied the 1st line of `Portfolio News`for 10 days or so. On other boards that would be deemed 'Spam'.

140th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 216th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

Thanks for your post!

Please visit our help pages (help.yahoo.com/kb/finance-for-web) and click ‘Contact Us’ so we can further assist investigating this inquiry by filling out a help form.

We look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Regards,
    Yahoo Finance

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base