Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Can't see my accounts, Don't want the pay. Clicked it and hope I could go back and see, BUT NO

Can't even see my accounts ******. I don't want the pay. Guess have to leave and go back to MSN Financial. Yahoo will be HIT and lose Ad sell numbers. I want be here and a lot of others!!

867th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with: Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. option prices stuck

Option prices are not updated since last week. The option charts for 1d are no longer showing - all black.

455th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I WANT TO GET PREMIUM

HI, IT SEEMS THAT I CAN'T GET TO PREMIUM. CAN YOU HELP?

THANK YOU

455th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 455th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 455th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Comments shall be reinstated..

Comments shall be reinstated...you correspondents are less entertaining than you may think. Reporting itself is rather dull and comments do make me occasionally check what was in the article in the first place. Comments may be offensive at times but (see the reporting quality comment). If comments will not come back I will have to use google.

165th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I'm probably going to get sick of saying this but why is everybody so quick to tell Biden

What he should do about racism, etc. But here we are 4 years into the
    Trump term, why didn't you push Trump into facing the racism in this
    country, now I know the Trump is a bigoted racist but why didn't all you
    people with your highly rightious ideals now, never put all this so called
    pressure on Trump. As early as 2017 in Charlotteville there were protests and a woman was killed by one of Trump, very fine people.
    The white supremist were out in force and where was all the pressure,
    I just seen a bunch of elected…

867th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Search Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. any time McConnell agrees to do something is a warning to what we are giving up on

The dropping of money to go the states is his and Trump's saying that no
    money should go to states that are run by Democratic governors so it
    should be a no go on that because the states need help. Now all the states are going to face the monetary out put for the vaccines distribution,which will be very expensive so Trump from the beginning
    of the virus has thrown up one roadblock after another to throw the virus response into chaos and he has been successful at that. Trump
    has never tried to save lives and in fact he…

867th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Search Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. CHART MUSIC

Y.F. PLEASE CHANGE THE MUSIC AT THE CHARTS, IT IS ANNOING AND WE HAVE TO MUTE EVERY TIME....

455th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. My portfolio is no longer loading.

The portfolio is not loading. When I try to load it, I get the message to try to reload it. I do and nothing. I set my browser to default and nothing.

455th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add GRS Ticker

Request to add Groestlcoin (GRS) into Yahoo Finance's Cryptocurrency List. Data can be pulled directly from CoinMarketCap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/groestlcoin/

282nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Pressing "try premium" button does nothing!

Tried from two different computers and two network connections in the UAE

455th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. recent iShares ETF splits still not fixed in historical data

The following ETF splits happened 2 days ago. See official announcement:

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201106005322/en/BlackRock-Announces-Stock-Splits-for-Eleven-iShares-ETFs

Most are still not updated in historical data:

IYW iShares U.S. Technology 1:4
    IYC iShares U.S. Consumer Services 1:4
    IYF iShares U.S. Financials 1:2
    IYY iShares Dow Jones U.S. 1:2
    IYJ iShares U.S. Industrials 1:2
    IWP iShares Russell Mid-Cap Growth 1:2 (has been fixed in Y!F)
    IDU iShares U.S. Utilities 1:2
    DSI iShares MSCI KLD 400 Social 1:2 (has been fixed in Y!F)
    ITA iShares U.S. Aerospace & Defense 1:2

Since this is a recurring issue, it would be cool if these splits could be detected automatically and…

455th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. limit

Is there a word limit for the comment section. I dont see a post I written but i can see one sentence responses that i've made?

455th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 455th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Cryptocurrency quote for Yearn Finance, which is YFI.

Hello, I don't know why you ask for suggestions and feedback when they are ignored and not listened to. It would be a great idea to add the crypto quite for Yearn Finance which is YFI. It is a very DeFi crypto.
    Thank you,

867th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Fraud ads

For the sake of the trust of serious information about investments Yahoo Finance should have a harder control of the advertisers and the ads they show. This kind of fraud attempt should be banned. In magazines the publisher is responsible for the content in against the readers. It shout be the same on the web. These adverts gives the impression that Yahoo don't care. I use Yahoo Finance to get tips on investments. Therefore I would want to believe that Yahoo only want to show information from trusted sources. Unfortunately, those ads makes me doubt that.

455th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Advertisements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. STOP re-ordering the "My portfolio and Markets " order I set from moving around !

I want to have a setting to prevent your side from constantly changing the order I set. I have many portfolio categories and to see them in the order I made.

455th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Why is My Portfolio not showing up on the Home Page?

I want to be able to see My Portfolio details on My Home Page and not have to go to Yahoo Finance. PLEASE fix this issue. Thanks.

455th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Total % gain portfolio issue

Today the calculation of the total % gain of the portfolio is showing a bug. It seems that the calculation is wrong. If I add a lot on a ticker with the same price, then it shows a loss of 30% while it should show 0%.

202nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base