Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 3140.hk

3140.hk has incorrect price data from around 29 March to 05 May 2020

397th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. My portfolio, for the most part, does not distinguish between the stock option and the underlying stock

Portfolios look great at this time using "Microsoft Edge." This is a reply to my subject, which I reported earlier.

747th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Modify posts

In the communities or discussion forums on certain companies (such as NOK community) I find the following problems which would need to be corrected:

1) Not possible to modify the post, serious problem. And if you delete the post and try to repost it as identical or modified, it is not published (presumably because it is interpreted as spam).

2) Not possible to unmute a person, should be! If one by error has muted or for another reason regrets it, the act should not be irrevocable.

3) Some ordinary posts with a link can be interpreted as spam and never…

747th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Hi, Please make Yahoo Finance Premium accessible for users outside the US. Yahoo Finance is a great tool. Far ahead of alternative products.

Hi,
    Please make Yahoo Finance Premium accessible for users outside the US.
    Yahoo Finance is a great tool. Far
    ahead of alternative products. Would love to use it...

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Earning calendar Region Issues

The region am living is UK but when would like to see the earnings call in US. It automatically puts US making it impossible to move through dates. Every single time i have delete the region UK and select again US and find.

397th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. sort ticker

Is there a way I can sort my symbols alphabetically? Every time I add a ticker symbol I have to go through 4 steps to sort it the way it should be. A global setting where we could set sort as a preference would be great.
    FYI, I'm speaking of your mobile app.

397th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Can you update the ex dividend date on NBR-A? Dividend has been declared and ex div date is July 14, 2020. Dividend amount is .75. TY

Can you update the ex dividend date on NBR-A? Current info is outdated. Dividend has been declared and ex div date is July 14, 2020. Dividend amount is .75, paid on Aug 3.

Thank you.

747th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. No Data for All over-the-counter stocks in Taiwan since weeks

All OTC stocks in Taiwan, with ending .TWO do not have any data update since weeks. E.g. 6203.TWO, 5410.TWO......

747th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Historical Data filter not working

The following Tickers do not show any historical data when filter is applied (regardless of interval settings). Download yields "404 Not found:Timestamp data missing."
    -OSEBXNR.OL
    -OSE60GI.OL
    -^NOMXNCRGI

747th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. please create short term, mid term, long term bearish/bullish indicator column in/for portfolios

please create short term, mid term, long term bearish/bullish indicator column in/for portfolios

747th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Incorrect Data (Currencies)

Looking out for GISSA's stock, I saw the quarterly graphs are incorrect for the 1Q20, since they are shown in USD, while 2019 is shown in MXN. You should add a foot note or change the currency so that it could be compared correctly by possible investors.
    https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/GISSAA.MX?p=GISSAA.MX
    Thanks

747th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. volume candle

Volume Candestick Chart is available on the Android app on my mobile but not on Web version on my version laptop nor Ios app on ipad. So please add the VOLUME CANDLESTICK CHART for Window browser and Ios version. Thank You.

397th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Integrate with M1 Finance.

M1 Finance is not in lists to link brokerage on portfolio sections.

747th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Enable rename option for portfolio after linking with a brokerage

Enable rename option for portfolio after linking with a brokerage. Currently after linking to Robinhood, it's showing as "Robinhood : RobinhoodInvestment" and I'm not able to rename it.

747th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Link Brokerage Etrade - Options Total Chg Issue

After I linked my etrade account, I can see it pulled all my options and stocks and showing correctly on Holdings tab.
    But, however the "Cost/Share" for Options is showing for 1 contract i.e. showing 100 share and last price is showing for 1/100th of contract i.e. showing for 1 share. Because of this problem, my "Total Chg" and "Total Chg" % is being shown as 100 times of actual. i.e. Though I paid 100$ for a contract, it showing as 10000$ change. Please fix it.

747th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Link Brokerage Robinhood - Options Cost/Share is Empty

After I linked my robinhood account, I can see it pulled all my options and stocks and showing correctly on Holdings tab.
    But, however the "Cost/Share" for Options is not populated or pulled. Because of this, "Total Chg" and "Total Chg %" fields are empty.
    Please fix the field "Cost/Share" for Options on Robinhood Link.

747th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Incorrect dates for March and April 1973 ^GSPC

When looking at the ^GSPC chart for March and April 1973, the dates listed are incorrect- often listing Saturdays or Sundays and then skipping weekdays. The downloadable ^GSPC data looks correct, but the chart is wrong. The chart adds extra non-trading days but then skips trading days so it is caught up by 5/1/1973 but lots of days from March and April are labeled incorrectly.

747th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow price alerts (email would probably work best) with a trailing stop.

Allow price alerts (email would probably work best) with a trailing stop.

397th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Weighted average for Annualized Returns for multiple Lots

Why don't you show a weighted average for Annualized Return where there are multiple lots? You show the Annualized Returns in the Holdings View for each lot. It would not be difficult to calculate the weighted average for other summarized views.
    It makes absolutely NO sense to show only the first lot's Annualized Return for all lots!
    Seriously?

177th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Crypto

Please add TEZOS aka XTZ to Yahoo Finance. Thank you!

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base