Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 36th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Let us rename linked accounts

Hi, I just linked one of my investment accounts here, and I wish to rename the portfolio, but I can't. Can you please make this possible? I want to name the account BRRRRRR 📈🚀🤑💵💲 inside of my yahoo finance. Please help.

Thank you

36th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Consistent software

I compared your pc vs ipad version of your "full screen" stock chart. PC software is not registering current stock volumes and vwap as compared to ipad version. Software error.

110th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I am countering the pump amd Dump on EYES with facts and solid arguments and you allow my posts to be indescirminatel deleted by PUMPERS

I post facts to counter absolute false hood promoted by pumpers at EYES. I ask you to immediately reissue my posts. Allot of valuable an truth work eliminated by people with nefarious means. You should review before allowing them to delete very factual posts which could damper their outrageous pump and dump. I have no financial vested interest. I only want the truth to be revealed

110th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Yahoo - Finance dashboard settings issue

Hello,
    on my yahoo finance dashboard there may be a bug in customizing: My portfolio & Markets. If I set it how I want -> there is no save button, and the settings is not saved automatically. Could you solve this issue? Thanks!

Best regards,
    Obrtlik Josef

110th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. revolut

Add Revolut as a possible brokerage to link with Yahoo portofolio, just like with Robinhood.

19th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Change % decimal places

Sometimes when I bring up my portfolio on yahoo finance, the number of digit on the Change % column are greater than 2 decimal places. It makes these stocks look like they are much higher % change at least initially. It seems to me that the number of decimal places should be locked for all stocks in a portfolio to be 2 digits.

36th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Yahoo can't calculate Market value of some funds.

I have theese funds in my portfolio:
    VTBSN.ME
    TIPOA.ME
    TBIOA.ME

Yahoo correctly shows my current price, but doesn't calculate total market value of my lots

Here is screenshot
    https://prnt.sc/xnua49

110th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Missing Distribution for VWLUX

VWLUX paid a .057 cap gain distribution on 12/29/20. You show a 12/29/20 dividend payment, but are missing the data (it comes up with the date and a blank for the amount).

36th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. stash not pulling portfolio positions

You can see the total balance of your portfolio in stash but none of your positions are showing. It just displays an error message.

36th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Support, Resistance, and Stop Loss indicators on your charts have recently been removed.

Recently the Support, Resistance, and Stop Loss indicators on your charts were removed. I really liked the ability to check my work against yours charts. I used the Support, Resistance and Stop Loss indicators from your charts against every stock in my watch lists.

Please bring these indicators back, I for one will suffer with out them.

Thank you

36th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 36th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. valuation measures of previous quarters not showing anymore

via yahoo finance in the statistics page you could always see the valuation measures of the previous quarters, such as PE ratio, P / S ratio and PEG, etc.. Now I can no longer see / find it. Can this function be restored / or where can I find it now? This was very useful.

19th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please bring back the 2w-6w,2-8 months, 9 months signals

Please bring back the 2w-6w,2-8 months, 9 months signals

19th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 36th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. trying to merge my watch list on to my app on my apple phone

trying to merge my watch list on to my app on my apple phone 404 791 284- tsaction517@gmail.com

110th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Make my portfolio work

When I log on to my.yahoo.com on the my front page my portfolio will not list

10th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. make it work, it's been down all day

My Portfolio

Oops, something went wrong and we could not fetch your portfolio information. Please try again.
    Go to My Portfolio »

19th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Incorrect data

Historic data for IWVL.L and VWRD.L are wrong. For instance IWVL is correct today, at about 34.02 - but look back to 19 Feb and before and it's quoted around 24 or below. It was never at that level on those dates.

Likewise with VWRD - it's correct today at about 108 but go back to 19 Feb and before and it's quoted at around 80 or below. These are both broad market ETFs - they don't ever show these kinds of huge moves and the historic data is certainly wrong.

It's the same with many other Vanguard and Blackrock…

36th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Adding columns to screener

In your default screener section, i.e. cyclical screeners, how can I add the PEG column to it? In order to compare stocks it would be great to add the PEG ratios visually in a column but it seems as if one cannot add that column to your default set-up

36th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base