Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make it easy (at least possible...) to create an alert on stocks.

I can't seem to find how to create an alert on stocks. Neither on the website nor on the android app. I've tried to contact Yahoo support, but they're on another planet. Everytime I receive an email I have to explain everything again, and again, because it's a different person each time, and they provide a solution that doesn't work.
    Simple thing : an alert. Make it simple.

26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. FTM Fantom crypto is not on the symbols list

Hi, the Fantom (FTM) cryptocurrency is missing on the symbol list. It's an important coin to track.

Pls, add this one. Thank you!

26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. What in the **** is wrong with your English????? Who is writing your articles. Your English is like that of a 4th grade elementary student!!

LEARN TO SPEAK PROPER ENGLISH!!! Who is writing your articles? The grammar is nothing short of a 4th grade elementary student!!

26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Historical data incorrect for ORCA.L

Hi I'm CEO of a recently listed company Orcadian Energy PLC, and we use your data feed for our share price graph on our website. For some reason the historical data on Yahoo Finance for the 6th August is off by a factor of 100 which does make a mess of the graphs on your system and ours. I'd be pleased if you could fix it.

Many thanks

Steve

26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. i want a way to share my portfolio to my friends via a share link.

on yahoo finance i have a portfolio i would like to show off to my friends via a link where they could view my portfolio

26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Sanity-check your target price estimates

The target estimate for NVO @ ~ $672 must be incorrect. It is six times the estimate from another site (TipRanks) and SIX TIMES the current price!

26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bug

the close price of 2881.TW on Sep.3 is incorrect
    and the volume of all Taiwan's stock on Aug .17 are zero

26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. New Function of Volume Moving Average Indicator

I would like Yahoo Finance to add a new function of choosing Volume Moving Average indicator. This feature would help in trade decisions tremendously.

26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Conversation are unordered. The most recent ones should sort to the top.

Conversations are unordered. The most recent ones should sort to the top. Sometimes you have to scroll down quite a ways to find recent ones, and they are interspersed with much older content in no apparent order.

26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. remove offensive people who are vulgar and obnoxious from "conversations."

My idea/suggestion is that you, the moderators or whoever is in charge permanently ban this person "Marc" from ever posting on SiriusXM holdings "Conversations."He is rude, foulmouthed and insulting with every comment he posts! Downright offensive. It's gotten out of control, yet nobody at Yahoo Finance seems to mind his disgusting behavior, which is not fair to the decent people who comment on this forum. This person is a disgrace, and you should do something for the benefit of all the respectful, thoughtful people who visit Yahoo Finance regularly and post civil comments about SiriusXM. "Marc" needs to be removed…

26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add a "relation or relative" function to the price alert

Can you add (or is there already) a function which allows me to add a relative price alert i,e, I want to set an alert to Stock ABC so YF sends me an alert when the price drops below (or raises above) the current MA50 / MA200 etc. That would be great as at the moment I can only set fix price alerts i.e. send me an alert when the stock goes above 123$ etc.

26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Next

Next to ex-dividend date add payable date so we can check our brokerage account to see if dividend was deposited

26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. NSE (INDIA) Sectoral Indices Historical Prices are missing

Historical Data missing (1D) for following sectoral indices.
    ^CNXPSUBANK
    NIFTYFINSERVICE.NS
    NIFTYPVTBANK.NS
    ^CNXSERVICE
    ^NSEMDCP50
    NIFTYMIDLIQ15.NS
    ^CNXFMCG
    ^CNXIT
    ^CNXCONSUM
    ^CNXAUTO
    ^CNXENERGY
    ^CNXCMDT
    ^CNXINFRA
    ^CNXSERVICE
    ^CNXMETAL
    ^CNXPHARMA
    ^CNXMEDIA
    ^CNXPSE
    ^CNXREALTY

26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. No News or Press Releases for Berkshire Grey (BGRY)

Yahoo Finance does not show any news or press releases for Berkshire Grey (ticker BGRY). Please fix this issue asap.
    https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/BGRY/?p=BGRY

26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. GSPC ticker incorrect/missing data

Incorrect historical data (volumes) for GSPC ticker for August 2021. Also missing all historical data for August 2, 2021

26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. tie same warrants and stock to the same news and conversations

this SPAC symbol:
    TWCT
    TWCTW
    TWCTU

had converted
    CLBT
    CLBTW

if you could keep the conversations and news before de-SPAC carried over to the new symbols

please consider the same for all SPACs, SPAC warrants, and SPAC units

26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. STOCK PRICE DETAILS IN CHARTS

Hello

In the new charts of yahoo finance I can´t find the price detaisl of a stock like open , close, high, low and % perfomance 1 YEAR, 5 YEARS...
    I wait the answer.
    Thanks
    Gabriel

26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I cannot unsubscribe from my Yahoo Finance Premium account

I cannot unsubscribe from my Yahoo Finance Premium account

26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base