Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Daily percentage change for up/down per candle

Hi, Please put daily percent change for up/down per candle within chart note box

Thanks

434th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. ^VXV and ^VX3MN contain no historical data

^VXV historical data stopped updating on July 9th, while the new symbol for the same index ^VX3MN contains no historical data at all (historical data always contains a single record for the previous day).
    Any chance this can be improved?

434th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Incorrect gold futures (XAUUSD=X) price

In Yahoo Finance, gold futures (XAUUSD=X) has not shown a correct price or been fixed in years. YEARS!

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/XAUUSD%3DX

274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Interactive chart will not load

When clicking on any chart, the interactive chart will not load, it gets chart not available. I am using Microsoft Edge, but it seems to occur with Google Chrome as well. This only started occurring in the last couple of days or so.

-Mike-

434th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 4554.TWO had no updated since May 28

Hi, 4554.TWO had no updated since May 28, please fix it, many thanks

813th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Make a option to choose currency for total holdings in iOS app

Would be nice to choose currency for total holding in case of having several portfolios with different currencies. Currently it seems like it depends on iPhone country settings

196th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add Heiken Ashi candle sticks

As a user of Yahoo Finance, I need the ability to view my charts utilizing the Japanese Heiken Ashi candle sticks so I can better gauge the averaged price action per time period.

813th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Drivewealth

Make Drivewealth broker be available again for portfolio linking. It used to be, but now it is unavailable.

813th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Huazhu Group Market Cap Info is Incorrect

Huazhou Group The Market Cap in Yahoo is $1.76 Billion Bright now, but the actual number is around $13 Billion.

https://hk.finance.yahoo.com/quote/1179.HK/news/
    https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/HTHT/

Sana Bao
    Investor Relations Director
    Wonderful Sky Financial Group

T: + 917 975 5673 | E: sanabaoh@wsfg.hk

813th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please allow users to chose GBP or GBp for £sterling

GB Pound Sterling is a major world currency - but because of old fashioned historical reasons it is displayed on Yahoo Finance in pennies which can be very confusing (imagine if US Stock was shown in cents !!). ...
    There is a VERY simple solution to this... Please add a new currency (GBP) and then allow users to select which currency they prefer to see ie, either GBP £123.45 or GBp 12345.00

813th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Update shares outstanding for ACB.

ACB has the incorrect shares outstanding in it's profile when comparing to the latest information within SEDAR. This causes errors in valuation metrics.

813th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Change TTCF's company name to Tattooed Chef, Inc.

Your site is listing the company name as Ittella International, but the company name for Nasdaq: TTCF is actually Tattooed Chef, Inc. now

813th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 813th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 813th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Missing Data

Hello!
    I was working with your historic data of Brazilian Stocks and came across a stock with a lot of missing data or the same prices throughout the days. The stock is BCFF11.SA (https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/BCFF11.SA/history?p=BCFF11.SA).

I hope you can fix it.

Thanks for the great job, have a nice day!

274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. premium try it free

On Yahoo Finance, the Premium Try It Free click button doesnt work - it just takes me back to the Yahoo Finance home page. I want to sign up to the Premium free trial but can't!

813th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. AY24D.BA error

Multiple quote data lost in AY24D.BA on June 18th

274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Is the basic eps information in income statement (yearly and quarterly) correct?

Hi,
    When I research a stock, ex: TSM. Under Financial Tab, Income statement, there are two rows "Basic EPS" and "Diluted EPS". Is the information incorrect for them? They seem to be wrong to me but I could be wrong. I also started with the premium trial today. I also checked the quarterly EPS data for TSLA. They do not look right to me either.
    Thanks!
    Linlin

813th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. How do I subscribe to Premium

Quarterly data used to be FREE. Now I have to get Premium? How do I do that? I have been all over your website.

813th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Too easy to mute by accident, and then it cannot unmute

On an iPad, I have accidentally muted a person when I wanted to report as spam. No way to unmute or make them left to right so you are less likely to do the big finger thing. If I have problems on an iPad, it must be impossible on a smart phone!

813th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base