Skip to content

Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

817 results found

1. Hello there is a company in Borsa İstanbul Stock Exchange with code INVES.IS in yahoo finance i cant find this

Hello there is a company in Borsa İstanbul Stock Exchange with code INVES.IS in yahoo finance i cant find this.

ISIN Code : TREINVS00029

198th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Search Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Can't Delete Beta Portfolio

Beta portfolio (cloned from a standard portfolio) is still visible on Yahoo Finance app even after being deleted from desktop/web portfolio list.

198th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. walmartneighborhoodmarketforexebook 100% free courses by CANDLESTICKS, FIBONACCI, AND CHART PATTERN TRADING TOOLS A SYNERGISTIC STRATEGY

Asia, Wiley is globally

99 ranch market

committed to developing and market ing print and electronic products and services for our customers’ professional and personal knowledge and understanding.

what time does the stock market

world market

6, open
    how to use the fibonacci retracement tool

The Wiley Trading series features books by traders who have survived the market’s ever-changing temperament and have prospered—some by re investing systems,
    fibonacci spiral

others by getting back to basics. Whether a novice trader, professional, or somewhere in-between, these books will provide the advice and strategies needed to prosper today and well into the future…

198th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Conversations message board  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Dividend Yield

Hi, when you search a stock ticker, there's a little box on the right hand side. Can you please add the dividend and the corresponding percentage dividend yield there? Thanks!

50th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Your new message board is horrible

I have been using the Yahoo Finance message board for 20+ years and each time you change it, you make it worse. This new iteration is the worst yet.

My very limited feed now is filled with spam, I can't find my posts, it comes up with quotes from non US exchanges for no reason, etc.

New products are hard, but this is bad. On the last iteration, my posting went down by 80%. I am simply not able to navigate this new iteration.

A simple, automated spam filter (anything Crypto, political, etc.) would have solved 90% of the problems.

86th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Data feeds available through a REST API that I can incoproprate into my desktop application.

Incorporate historical or real-time data into my desktop application for purposes of implementing trading strategies.

198th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 198th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Conversations message board  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Conversation Board outside US

Yahoo removed Conversation Board from mobile app. I am trading in US market from EU so it is important for me to see the chats. Can you please put it back?

86th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. earnings calendar: copying the data to a spreadsheet

Until a week ago, I could easily copy info from
    https://finance.yahoo.com/calendar/earnings?from=2022-09-25&to=2022-10-01

into a spreadsheet. Having it in a spreadsheet makes it easy to compare with a list of stocks I'm watching, so I end up with a personalized earnings calendar. When I pasted the data into my spreadsheet, it used to look like:

AMBO

Ambow Education Holding Ltd Time Not Supplied - - -
    BHAT

Blue Hat Interactive Entertainment Technology Time Not Supplied - - -
    FEDU

Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc Before Market Open - - -

Now, when I paste it into my spreadsheet, it looks like:

Select…

86th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. suppress news vendors in news under yahoo finance

In Google news, when I click on articles (example NYT, WSJ), the link is for premium access. Google has an option to suppress news articles from these sources.
    In google finance, when I'm looking at the news for a particular stock, Motley Fool always comes up. The titles are teasers, the content is not helpful unless you give them money to read the full article.

I'd like the option to suppress certain news sources.

198th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Could not locate the new APE Shares from AMC to add to portfolio, the stock ticker "APE" is missing

Could not locate the new APE Shares from AMC to add to portfolio, the stock ticker "APE" is missing

86th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Historical Adj Close for T

Historical adjusted close for T are incorrect. Some are negative.

24th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Discussion board feedback

Why can't I post on the AVXL discussion board?

Why do you refuse to allow me to post links that are directly related to Anavex Life Sciences on the AVXL discussion board.

Thank you for your prompt and positive reply to this feedback.

198th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Stop manipulating stocks

It has become obvious to all of the AMC stock holders that Yahoo has a serious interest in driving down the price of AMC stocks that is evident by how it removes and blocks all AMC shareholders that are posting positive and accurate information.. But it lets Shills stock bashers and shorts continuously post negative information and continuously reinstate them after they have been muted this is blatant stock manipulation and I’m reporting it to the SEC

198th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Manipulation of AMC stock on their board is criminal and I have reported you to the SEC

Your constant manipulation on the AMC stockboard is criminal I have reported it to the SEC .. The fact that you constantly delete positive factual information of the stock but allow stock bashers shorts shilks and negative posts to be constantly re-posted even after complaints are made is a blatant active stock manipulation and you should be in jail

198th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. finance

the new message board is terrible. just like when you reorganized the financials section years ago you ruined it. just sad

86th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Conversations message board  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Blocked

I’m No BS on Yahoo Finance conversations boards for the last 4 years. Over 14K thumbs up. With the new change, I was allowed 2 posts and now blocked from posting. There was a serial disrespectful poster that is still out there posting. I would like to be reinstated please.

86th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Conversations message board  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Mutual Fund Capital Gains distributions are not accounted for in performance numbers

Check any mutual fund with a significant distribution and this is extremely obvious. A perfect example is PCFIX - Pimco Rae Plus Small Cap. Down 50% in one day? Nope, just a huge cap gain. Same thing for AHLYX and many other funds. I get y'all not picking this up right away...but it's been approx 4 months now

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 31st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Yahoo Finance Conversation Feature

I can no longer comment on Yahoo finance (now that they changed the conversation feature. I sign in to Yahoo Finance with my ID & password BUT the system still doesn't' let me post a comment (or like / dislike a mother persons comment.)
    The system provides no feedback whatever - horrible

What's wrong??????????????

86th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base