New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Move feature should have Sent in other to restore all Sent mails in Archive

Sent messages accidentally moved to Archive but Move feature doesn't have Sent in other to undo the error

1827th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I dont want you to keep sending me requests about my receipts. turn that **** off

I dont want you to keep sending me requests about my receipts. turn that **** off

1251st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Theme in Notepad - Not Available As a Mail Theme

I love the blueish-greenish background color that seems to be automatic in the 'Yahoo Notepad' and would like to use it as well in Yahoo Mail but I can't find it or anything like it as a 'theme' in mail. Am I missing something?

A Yahoo representative responded:

I just gone through the issue and the note pad theme which is coming is in Classic mail version but the account is in New mail version.

Since you have a Yahoo account through one of our network partners, you cannot access the Classic Mail any more. I can see how that'd…

1827th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. ugy Keybbbbbbbbad

buggy Keybpoard

1827th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Could you put in a spell check, not everyone is a good speller

When a word is misspelled, make suggestions to choose from.to correct it.

505th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. add feature to email

I want to change the setting on my email so when i sent an email out i can get a reply back saying email received and open 

1480th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Breaking up emails in date category

For the life of me, I can't figure out why you treat us like children when you break up emails into "today" "yesterday" "earlier this month" "last month" and all that nonsense. We can see the dates listed on the right hand side of the inbox. Appears that all you have to do is sit around and think up nonsense like this.

614th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add sorting/ranking for notepad

There hasn't been an update to notepad for ages. Can you consider adding sorting, even the most basic sorting, to notepad, so you could sort notes by date, as oppossed to having them listed from oldest to newest by default. Or rank feature, so you could manually move some notes to top?

1827th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Possibility to change date format !! European version: Day/Month/Year

I want to update the format of the date for my Yahoo Mail account. I live in Europe and the current date format here is: Day/Month/Year. Please make this setting possible.

796th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Stop grouping "sent messages" together

Suddenly my "sent messages" are all blocked together. Not user friendly.

1480th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. physical addresses

Return physical addresses for contacts. My contacts' physical addresses disappeared since I last used them to mail Christmas cards in 2017.

547th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Fix the connection with the purchase tab and earny!

it would be nice that all my purchases are in the purchase tab and that it syncs with Earny. I am missing so many purchases and Earny is not displaying some that are in the tab. Please fix this.

1827th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Put horizontal scroll bars at TOP & BOTTOM of email messages

Having to scroll to the bottom of emails, use the bar and then scroll all the way back up to MAYBE have your message fit the page is a serious pain in the a**. With longer emails you can't move the page back and forth to read them. I shouldn't have to pay just for the entire message to be shown on my computer screen. PLEASE, either allow us to see the entire email or give us some extra scroll bars!!

841st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. can you please offer a Hanukkah stationary option to compose an email in?

can you please offer a Hanukkah stationary option to compose an email in?

2627th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Moving the 'contacts' icon from the left hand side to the right hand is a real technological improvement. Keep up the good work of fixing s

Moving the 'contacts' icon from the left hand side to the right hand is a real technological improvement. Keep up the good work of fixing stuff that isn't wrong. (You've been taking lessons from microsloth is my guess).

1077th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. As far as I can see, you ruined it, I don't like not being able to right click and erase a message.

Go back to the old mail boxes, I don't like having mail automatic being put in a file of the same name, the first time a message was taken out of my inbox and put in a file just because it had the same or simaller name, I started deleting messages I wanted to keep before I realized I wasn't in my inbox, who ever came up with that one is a sicko!

1251st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Unsubscribe features

I wanna make a suggestion. Instead of opening an email to unsubscribe, make it possible we should press on any email for 2-3sec or swipe up and unsubscribe button will pop up. What do you guys think?

972nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Anti-Trump videos

We don't need to see your left wing videos after deleting the spam.

734th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 2627th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Deals - "Deals from Email"

'Deals From Email' (located in 'Views', on the left hand navigation bar) feature I do not fine helpful and it appears to have been forcibly added to the inbox, in the preview pane it sits right ontop of the emails consuming the viewing window and it cannot be closed or collapsed. I'm not sure what the value is as its mining all my email which I find annoying. Is this 'feature' part of a Yahoo enhancement or Verizon enhancement to bring more adds to me from the reviewed data in my inbox?

Reviews of the feature are predominately negative, so…

342nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  14 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base