New Mail
24 results found
-
Ads take too much room on reading pane
I don't mind the ads on the side but the ads along the bottom take up to much room, make them smaller or better yet get rid of them.
1st ranked -
Don't get rid of notepad!
Just got the update that Yahoo is getting rid of Notepad!! Why?? This is ludicrous! First you get rid of email theme for emailing and now you're getting rid of my most used feature!!
I have a business that runs YAHOO and this is a very useful tool in one place.
Why are you doing this??2nd ranked -
Additional storage options need to be improved ASAP.
Getting additional space on Yahoo needs to be improved.
Current options are :
Free: 15 GB || £1.99/ mo: 100 GB || £9.99/ mo: 1 TBCan Yahoo come up with something like 50GB and amount payable quarterly/half-yearly/yearly?
Why does it have to be monthly ONLY????
3rd ranked -
calendar messages
It appears messages received from the calendar are messed up. The body of the email will show for about 2 seconds then disappear. Crazy but that is the only email it does that to. If I forward the calendar message to another yahoo email account it does the same thing. If I forward to a hotmail account it is there. Also, the body disappears during the forward. I am using the current email under yahoo.
4th rankedHi David, can you send us a screen recording to oasis.mail.feedback@yahooinc.com? Thanks.
-
kill all you ******* commies
How about I come and kill as many yahoo commie liberals as possible..............I have a ton of ammo and many .308 rifles to do the job..............then I'll kill all your children and disembowel your wives and ****** man wives for your gay alphabet men
4th ranked -
Outlook accounts not connecting in Yahoo Mail
I'm unable to connect any Outlook.com accounts using Settings → More Settings → Mailboxes → Add mailbox → Outlook.
The Microsoft OAuth flow completes successfully:
I sign in successfully.
I receive the Microsoft permission (consent) screen.
I click Accept.
The popup closes.
Yahoo immediately displays: "Canceled connecting [email] to your Yahoo account."I've reproduced this with:
Multiple Outlook.com accounts
Multiple Yahoo accounts
Chrome, Chrome Incognito, and Safari
IMAP enabled in Outlook
Yahoo permissions removed and re-authorizedCan you check the server logs for the Outlook mailbox connector or OAuth callback to determine why Yahoo is rejecting the connection?
4th ranked -
Storage limits
No point emailing me saying Storage now has new limits, when you don't tell me what the current limit WAS. Am i over / under!!!
4th ranked -
WHERE ARE THE THEMES ON THE NEW UGLY UI?
WHERE ARE THE THEMES ON THE NEW UGLY UI?
WHERE ARE THE THEMES ON THE NEW UGLY UI?
WHERE ARE THE THEMES ON THE NEW UGLY UI?
8th ranked -
8th ranked
-
Compose
Where is the 'compose' tab?
8th ranked -
Improve highlight for selected folder
It is difficult to see which email folder is selected. In addition to emboldening the folder icon, a change in background color would help.
8th ranked -
Images not loading in emails
Yahoo Mail's web interface is failing to display embedded images in numerous newsletters and promotional emails.
The issue occurs in Safari and Chrome on macOS, as well as Safari on an iPhone. Clicking "Load blocked images" does not resolve it.
The same emails display their images correctly in Apple's native Mail app.
Chrome Developer Tools shows failed image requests to ecp.yusercontent.com, including HTTP 404 responses with content-type: text/html and server: ATS.
The problem persists across different internet connections, browsers, and devices. Please investigate whether Yahoo Mail's image proxy or webmail image-loading functionality is failing.8th ranked -
Yahoo mail will look different soon
I don't need to see the "Yahoo mail will look different soon" banner every single time I open the website. Once is enough, tapping the X should make it so that I never see the banner again.
8th ranked -
fix ############################################ and this can be seen as a law cace
one of your mouse setting dus not work you need a back up and or work around for this mouse setting wich is a size-ing setting one can do with the mouse that i can not do now that can be dun with all vergens of the yahoo e-mail.
8th ranked -
Excellent Improvement
Excellent design
8th ranked -
dorianbeanca@yahoo.com
)):))::):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):
8th ranked -
My filters must be applied BEFORE Yahoo Spam filter
I created many filters to DELETE spam email, but they do not work because the Yahoo Spam filter is applied before my filters. Now, such spam emails, instead of being deleted right away, are placed into Junk, and there are a LOT of them!
8th ranked -
Search in Junk folder MUST work
Search doesn’t work in the Junk folder, making it impossible to sort through spam or locate emails mistakenly sent there by the spam filter.
8th ranked -
DO NOT CHANGE DESIGN AND FUNCTIONALITY ON MY ACCOUNT
Hello, please Do Not change anyting on my tanzakok@yahoo.com account. I want to stay as it is now - I love that minimalistic design. I don't want any other design - I been written about it previously and - few years ago, when You changed design last time. So - please leave it as it is for me, please! I want to have my account AS IT IS NOW! - no clutter and everything in that nice minimalistic style and design. It is about. So PLEASE LEAVE MY ACCOUNT AS IT IS NOW, PLEASE.
8th ranked -
DO NOT CHANGE DESIGN AND FUNCTIONALITY ON MY ACCOUNT
Hello, please Do Not change anyting on my przemask@yahoo.com account. I want to stay as it is now - I love that minimalistic design. I don't want any other design - I been written about it previously and - few years ago, when You changed design last time. So - please leave it as it is for me, please! I want to have my account AS IT IS NOW!
8th ranked
- Don't see your idea?