New Yahoo Mail
414 results found
-
Don't change anything.
I have used Yahoo! for 26 years. Please, please, PLEASE do not change the interface. I actually ENJOY using the email. It is so simple. Please leave it alone.
173rd ranked -
giv the option to switch back to a basic FUNCTIONAL version of mail that doesn't cause all this eyestrain and take forever to load anything
Add an option for a NORMAL CONTRAST instead of this ridiculous light grey/off-white text on off-white background that is incredibly difficult to see and read.
Make the INBOX/READING PANE area bigger so you can actually read a full sentence instead of a couple of words due to the banner ad pane taking up almost two-thirds of the entire screen on the right and the OFFERS ad banner taking up the top half of the screen - this is unusable with just a tiny little area to view a few emails or just a few words in each email.
173rd ranked -
Unread email option
I want to be able to see the "UNREAD" icon/option on the left side column, as it was in the old version. Having to scroll down to the bottom of the column - then "click" on the 3 dots is time consuming.
173rd ranked -
Permanently disable prompt to add Mail to application.
I try to "X" out those prompts, but they keep popping up every time I open Yahoo Mail from my web browser (any web browser). No, I don't want to add the mail service to an application and I never will; stop asking. This new Yahoo Mail interface is a deface to everything I've come to tolerate with the old layout, please don't inconvenience me any further.
173rd ranked -
173rd ranked
-
**** YOUR NEW INTERFACE. I WANT THE OLD VERSION BACK.
GIVE ME BACK THE OLD INTERFACE. **** THE PIECE OF **** THAT DECIDED THEY KNOW WHAT I NEED BETTER THAN I DO. ****. YOU. ALL.
173rd ranked -
please stop dictating what you think people want is e mail----one dictator in the USA is enough!!!!!!!~!!!
bring back our original e mail take this version and shove it where the sun does not shine------that is where all dictators belong and this includes yahoo mail
173rd ranked -
IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DUMB BUBBLE BLINDING WHITE SCREEN!!!!! WHERE'S THE **** OPTION TO GO BACK TO THE BASIC LOOK! PEOPLE WITH BUSY LIVE DONT HAVE TIME TO RE LEARN A NEW UI EVERY OTHER MONTH!!!!!!!
173rd ranked -
Hate hate hate the new format
I hate the new format and am angry you deny any attempts at getting the old format back or failing that to switch to basic mail
Especially I like to select the unread mail for a day at a time so I can delete most of it but now it selects messages years into the past.
WHy can't you make improvements that feel better?173rd ranked -
Aggrivation of Email
When removing Deleted Emails, and Spam Emails, you get this box on top your screen that tells you how many deleted. Is there a way to turn this off? The hang time for displaying the message is very aggravating where it does not need to be there. I don't need to know this information.
173rd ranked -
select all
I don't understand why there's no "select all" option initially displayed. I have to select a single message, then a select all box appears. Why should this be two clicks to select all messages?
173rd ranked -
the way it was
I want my old email back
173rd ranked -
Changing the Email Back
Let us change the email homepage back. The current one is virtually unusable. The original one, that was the basic one for years, was fine the way it was! It was easy to navigate, easy on the eyes, just the top tier design. The one it was updated to earlier this year sucked, but it was better than the garbage that the current one is. Please let us change it back.
173rd ranked -
173rd ranked
-
173rd ranked
-
Collapse right hand column
Please give the option to collapse the right hand column (contacts, starred, etc) and leave it collapsed when I logoff and on. I don't want to see it and it is irritating to reset it every time. I would also like to get rid of icons in the inbox. I find the whole appearance very cluttered and distracting.
173rd ranked -
Bring back
Bring back the old interface as this one is slow and cumbersome.
173rd ranked -
I WANT MYOLD EMAIL BACK NOW
I WANT MY OLD EMAIL BACK NOW
173rd ranked -
Go Back to Original Format
As the title says, go back to original format. This new format SUCKS. I do not know whose lamebrained idea was to change the format, but some people are never satisfied leaving well-enough alone.
173rd ranked -
get my old mail page back!!!!!!!!!!!
Why do you always implement change for the sake of change. Would it be so hard to leave well enough alone? I hate the "new" mail page!!!!!!!!!
173rd ranked
- Don't see your idea?