New Yahoo Mail
414 results found
-
The right hand display panel should be optional, it just wastes space
Make the right hand panel optional so the display of an actual email can be made bigger.
173rd ranked -
173rd ranked
-
The reason I haven't logged in is because yahoo (ie., YOU) have refused to accept my legitimate login repeatedly, since about February this
The reason I haven't logged in is because yahoo (ie., YOU) have refused to accept my legitimate login repeatedly, since about February this year. NO warning was given, NO explanation was given, NO relevant help files exist, and there has been NO way to contact Yahoo for help, or to reinstate login, or to complain about this unreasonable, unexplained, unexpected lockout! :-(
173rd ranked -
Let people who want the old version have it. I will probably switch e-mail provider if I can't.
Please give us an option !!!!!!!
173rd ranked -
Keep the old mail box UI
I would rather not have AI in my email UI. I feel that it takes away my privacy, My idea is , let us users be able to select the AI or no AI.
173rd ranked -
Switch back to classic and most important bring back the Yahoo Notepad
Strong Feedback on the New Yahoo Mail
Bring Back Classic Mail and Notepad!I primarily use Yahoo Mail on my computer, and I am extremely disappointed with the new version. Instead of improving the user experience, this redesign has removed useful features, reduced flexibility, and made my daily email workflow less efficient.
Here are my main concerns:
1. Notepad has been removed. This was one of Yahoo Mail's most useful and valuable features for me. I used it regularly, and its removal is a major step backward. Please bring Notepad back!
2. The calendar panel on the right-hand side is…173rd ranked -
Give us the old version back!!!
Give us the old version back!!!
173rd ranked -
Simple View
The view needs to be simplified. The screen is way too busy to easily see any new emails.
173rd ranked -
Left it alone!
I liked the way it was, I liked the colors! I don't like the dark and light mode. One is either too white and bright or too dark. Quit messing with it. If it's not broke, don't fix it!
173rd ranked -
The platform is smooth, easy to navigate, and has been consistently reliable for my email needs.
"I am writing to share my positive feedback regarding Yahoo Mail. The platform is smooth, easy to navigate, and has been consistently reliable for my email needs. I'm very satisfied with the service and appreciate the constant support and updates."
173rd ranked -
How about you stop ******* up everyone's lives...hmmmm?
Put the **** back the way it was.
If I want to use Instafuckinggram.....I'd use Instafuckinggram.
Instead, I chose to use Yahoo... which is trying to be Instafuckinggram.
My mistake.
173rd ranked -
Bring back the old display.
I lost money because Yahoo changed the way my in box was viewed and hid messages / details from me at the default settings. Thanks a lot.
173rd ranked -
go back to original
dont **** with page leave as original
173rd ranked -
colour banners at the top
Its not like a mail program I will slowly reture using yahoo mail and return to GMAIL.
this is terrible173rd ranked -
Revert to old Yahoo mail
The new Yahoo mail appearance SUCKS !!! It should have been an option... not forced on us. Many people are angry about this...I'm one of the many.
173rd ranked -
Title: Please Bring Back the Old Yahoo Mail Version Dear Yahoo Mail Team, We do not like the new Yahoo Mail interface. The previous versio
Title: Please Bring Back the Old Yahoo Mail Version
Dear Yahoo Mail Team,
We do not like the new Yahoo Mail interface. The previous version was much better, simpler, and easier to use for our daily email activities.
We are not comfortable with the new design and strongly prefer the old Yahoo Mail experience.
Please consider bringing back the old version or providing an option for users to switch between the old and new interfaces.
We request you to consider users' preferences and give us the freedom to choose the version we are comfortable with.
Thank you for your consideration.
…
173rd ranked -
Bring back the distinctive date section/separation
All emails bleed into one long scrolling session and instead of separating the emails by date received. That would be much much for helpful than seeing any kind of "streak".
Most of the updates of the new version are good and I've been using Yahoo since 1999 but, this update without the daily separators is really displeasing and frustrating.
173rd ranked -
173rd ranked
-
173rd ranked
-
RETURN TO YAHOO CLASSIC MAIL
The "new" mail is garbage and lacks two essential features. I am unable to open multiple emails in new tabs.
The navigation is also broken. Before I could easily navigate to any email from previous dates by using the pages. Now this is impossible. One has to scroll on one continuous page and it is impossible to go all the way back 5 years ago to check older emails. The old page by page navigation system is 10,000% better. The new email looks like it was designed by someone who never looks at email on an actual desktop PC. We…
173rd ranked
- Don't see your idea?