New Yahoo Mail
512 results found
-
i want my classic back
i want my classic yahoo back, the yahoo i have had for 20 years, what is wrong with you people, if it aint broke dont fix it, give me back my old e-mail
60th ranked -
60th ranked
-
60th ranked
-
Make it less confusing
When replying the reply seems to be in the middle of the conversation, please make the reply at the top, that way when you scroll down you can see what you are sending. I want to fwd a message, my sig was at the bottom, above the message, the who to was in the middle between messages, what are they getting, what if I only want to send the last reply, it's all together... I'm not a fan, sorry, too confusing for me.
60th ranked -
switch back to old version
Never did like the new format that popped up this weekend
60th ranked -
Talk to the User Before Making A Change
It's so jarring to come to a new interface with no explanation at all. I had just opened my email and it switched from old to new without warning. Not pleasant. Grateful for the service, but please consider the user when making these transitions .
60th ranked -
Bring back the filter messages on the main inbox
I used to be able to filter messages/senders from my inbox to the folder they belong to and now i cant? Bring back that function. This "upgrade" To yahoo is a severe downgrade
60th ranked -
Back to Classic Mail
Why are you no longer allowing users to go back to Classic Mail? The new Yahoo mail is terrible. You used to give users the option to switch back to old Classic mail, which was far better.
60th ranked -
FIX YOUR MOBILE CODE
YOUR MOBILE APP OS USELESS
60th ranked -
Deleted Yahoo Feedback
I submitted a request to UserVoice last week to move the Unread folder to the primary list of folder. I bookmarked my feedback so that I could periodically check on the status. Today, it says that the feedback was deleted. I did not post about any account, password, or login issues, just the request to relocate the Unread folder to a more convenient place. Why are Feedback entries being deleted?
60th ranked -
Restrict unread to display only Unread on the Inbox
When selecting "Unread" I just want to see the unread mail in my Inbox, not in every folder.
60th ranked -
Filter option should be available in email view
In the old version, you could open an email and easily set up a filter to sort new emails. I haven't found this option yet in the new interface. It was very convenient to set up a filter with the email open so that you could easily see the matching criteria, like the sender's email address, for example.
60th ranked
- Don't see your idea?