Help us make My Yahoo better by giving us feedback.

The new website is, in a word, clunky. The old one was sleek and attractive. Big downgrade in appearance. What was the point?

21st ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo is doing a good job in balancing the news of the Republicans and the Democrats. Keep up the good work.

• you know my name, I signed up years ago commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

THANK YOU! Couldn't agree more! It looked nice and professional before - now it looks like a third grader designed it. This really goes well with the forced Windows 8.1 I am stuck with, which took a nice professional format (Windows 7 or XP) and turned it into "charms" and big bright boxes of color - same third grader? Does Yahoo and Microsoft both think we're all STUPID and need big boxes and bright colors?

• srself commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It appears Yahoo programmers didn't know how to create a phone version that had the features of a desktop/laptop version, so they decided to make the desktop version into a phone version for uniformity. Its been 9 months, so it's unlikely that Yahoo will admit its mistake. No sense in complaining, because its clear by now that Yahoo doesn't care what users want in a personalized page.

• MidiMagic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's double-clunky because they want it to work on stupidphones and the idiotic Windows 8.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This new email is in small print & no longer has option to change font or size of type. Many other problems too. This changed a few weeks ago. Do I need to upgrade something for the new email to work?

• Linda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can remove our comments but we will post elsewhere to the WORD out.

I guess the only way you are going to STOP is if we put YOU YAHOO out of business by spreading the WORD! Then you'll wish that YOU listened to the people that supported Yahoo by using IT.

since you changed things again you can't navigate Yahoo what are you trying to do turn everyone off; so that we all go to another company Google.com . THIS IS A FARCE!

• Dan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Give it up people. Nobody's home or listening. They don't care and refuse to admit they screwed up. Find you a new page like ighome, protopage, ustart or even MSN beats this disaster. They have already deleted thousands of posts and keep doing it to get the negative feedback off the page.

• MidiMagic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ads make it clunky, because they take minutes to load, and the browser is frozen until they do.

Both adchoice and doubleclick can take several minutes to load because they have too many people (all Yahoo users in the world) trying to access them at the same time.

The progblamers have the latest in equipment. They don't care how the page works on older equipment.

Feedback and Knowledge Base