Yahoo Help
379 results found
-
You can improve by not charging for customer service. You greedy f****. Your help site is useless & y'all are lazy.
You can improve by not charging for customer service. You greedy f****. Your help site is useless & y'all are lazy.
98th ranked -
Email site locks up. Box said wait / exit. Keeps locking up over and over! Please fix
Email site locks up. Box said wait / exit. Keeps locking up over and over! Please fix
98th ranked -
Provide simplicity to contact Yahoo when trying to find out why a comment was rejected
Provide a direct means of communication for rejected comments. Even when using the same words and phrases as other commenters or using words that are descriptive and not normally offensive.
98th ranked -
System for browsing emails
Please, I see that in the new version of Yahoo Mail, to browse through old emails, you have to click on the sidebar down, while in the old version, you had to click on the arrow at the top. I wanted to know if that can be changed and having this new version, since it seems to me that the way you browsed through emails in the old version was better.
98th ranked -
Yahoo opening in German in spite of language being set to English
Yahoo opening in German in spite of language being set to English
98th ranked -
I am having no luck trying to update my email account. Send someone to me to connect to my 3rd party app.
Send someone to my house to navigate the methods on my desk top computer in order to connect my Yahoo emails to my 3rd party app.
98th ranked -
forgot password
I lost my account password but I can't retrieve it through two-step verification because the second phone number is no longer in service. Please help me to recover my account or send me another way to recover the account as soon as possible.
My personal information
User name: miramar792002@yahoo
Phone number: +213 0776839920
Number that is no longer in service: +213 0553045080
Thank you98th ranked -
on the block and unblock part it would be easy to put the dates when they were blocked
please add dates when you block and email, i accidentally block one today and now i can't figure out which one i blocked just now
98th ranked -
Identify reasons for blocking comments
I get "Your comment failed to publish.
Retry " every time I try to comment. I looked at guidelines and can't identify any that I violated .60th ranked -
I am totally sick of getting ads from QVC, dentists, beauty, etc that I DO NOT WANT and can’t unsubscribe! I totally resent this!
Get rid of the constant ads that have no ‘unsubscribe’ button or else I’ll get rid of the Cox email that I have had for 30 years!!!
98th ranked -
Hi Yahoo i have been a user on your site for over 20 yrs and love it except the NEW yahoo home page but thats another topic (grin),my sugges
Hi yahoo i have been a user for over 20 yrs and sold on your auction site until you shut it down.I think with all the negative feedback im hearing about EBAY,Yahoo would do very well to start it back up,tons of new folks coming to your site (advertisers would love that ) and if you just charge a very small fee ( it was free when i used it ),i think you would generate a huge new cash flow.Please start up yahoo auctions again ( and hoopefully i can get my 3000 A+ ratings back PLEASE ( smile)
60th ranked -
New format
New format is horrible. Keep to the original please or after 25 years I will find another home page
98th ranked -
1st ranked
-
Need Help!! See below.
HELP! HELP! HELP! My YAHOO Email has gone bonkers! I cannot delete emails, the screen parameters are out of proportion, older emails titles etc., om the email page are now gray lines in each column; I can't respond to emails. This is NO JOKE; things are goofy and I cannot find another way to contact you. Please calll me at 410-836-7459. Mayday, Mayday, Mayday!
98th ranked -
Problem Receiving MFA
Dear Yahoo Support Team,
I am writing to request assistance with an urgent issue regarding my Yahoo email account, I am currently unable to receive Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) codes, which is preventing me from accessing essential services like Udemy.
The Udemy team has informed me that my account is blocked due to an MFA issue originating from my email provider. I understand that resolving this problem is crucial to regain access to my Udemy account and other services linked to my Yahoo email.
I kindly request your immediate attention to this matter and guidance on how to rectify the MFA…
98th ranked -
You have me living in New Jersey. I am in PA.
Have someone to correct your mistakes for free instead of charging for your mistakes. Not everyone has a smart phone and is computer savy. I am not encouraged with Yahoo.
98th ranked -
LIsting Issue
This listing ( https://local.yahoo.com/info-228223436-i-care-centers-norman;_ylt=AwrFErvlT4Rm95sHSXXumYlQ;_ylu=Y29sbwNiZjEEcG9zAzEEdnRpZANTRVJQT1BFTkFJU1VNVEVTVFNFUlBSRUZPUk1fMQRzZWMDc2M- ) is outdated and incorrect. Please visit the website and change the addreee to match the Moore location and contact info.
98th ranked -
fix your website
pages are not loading. what good is your search engine if it does not work?????
60th ranked -
allow me to open pages inckuded in my email. Never had this prob;em before and now I do
this is most annoying. I have used yahoo for my email for many years and niw it is not working properly. whwn a vwndor sends me a link, I can notmoppoen it. What kind of service are you running?????
98th ranked -
yahoo sucks I can not open links from my yahoo email anymore--VERY ANNOYING
If I receive an email from yahoo , I expect to have the link open when I clickmon it. Instead I get a circle that goes round a d round and does not load. I got a new modem and had cable here to troubleshoot. The problem is YAHOO.
98th ranked
- Don't see your idea?