Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Yahoo
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Missing cypto tokens

Could you please add following cryptos:

• Ampleforth (AMPLE)
    • Arpachain (ARPA)
    • Casper (CSPR)
    • Jasmy (JASMY)
    • Multivac (MTV)
    • Radix (eXRD and XRD)

Thanks

23rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Needs a New Look

This is going to be hard for Yahoo Finance to read....
    I've been using and generally liking Yahoo Finance for over 20 years. I like the current markets right at the top and the easy and quick way to look up quotes. Also like my "Watchlist" and "Recently Viewed" on the right side. Simple and perfect.

But visually, the page has needed a redesign for a long time. There's something... unprofessional about the look. I feel like I'm looking at a "Slate" type of page instead of a finance page. It needs to be a lot "tighter", less glossy, fewer…

23rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. dark mode on desktop website please for the love of Elon

It's 2021 c'mon. Elon is probably disappointed

23rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Abuse of report

The abuse of the Report features is diminishing the value of Yahoo! I have seen a post by the CEO of NRXP disappear when it clearly did not violate the guidelines.

Within minutes, some posts can get 40-80 thumbs up, but reasonable post disappears.

23rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. add a dark theme

add a dark theme

23rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Request Network ticker

Would love to see these tickers be added to finance

REQ-aud, Request Network crypto currency
    XYO-aud, XYO crypto currency

23rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. add REN-USD

ADD REN-USD

23rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 48th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Yahoo custom price alerts for stocks using a Windows PC.

NEED - Yahoo custom price alerts for stocks using a Windows PC.

23rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. ballsssssss

make more funni sdtok names

48th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. trending and activie stock buttons at top of page are gone.

what happened to the trending stocks and active stocks button at the top of the finance page put them back. also while were at it quite making changes to the finance page people have tools that work with the way its been. you do this every once in a while and it ****** everybody off.

48th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Price alerts for non US stocks

I dont know why all the other posts in this forum were ignored / cannot be voted on, but please add this feature in to allow price alerts for non US stocks

23rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Please add Target Price for the chart recognition feature in the Chart View.

Please add Target Price for the chart recognition feature in the Chart View. This info is found in the summary portion of Featured Idea but not in chart view which is the most relevant place to be. Thanks!

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. News feed for Herc Holdings Inc(HRI) showing news mostly for Hertz Global Holdings(HTZ)

News feed for HRI should only show news for Herc Holdings, however the news feed is mostly for Hertz (HTZ) which is incorrect.

48th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Can't get rid of video box

When reading a news article on Yahoo Finance Open Web, there is a video popup which opens at the bottom right of the page. If I close it, it keeps coming back which distracts from reading the article. When I close the video box, it's because I don't want to see it. Bringing it back up is annoying

48th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. my portfolios disappeared on 11/30/21. How do I get them back?

my portfolios disappeared on 11/30/21. How do I get them back?

48th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. GSPC download

Download feature for ^GSPC is gone, how can I DL the historical data?

48th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. include a "3 month" chart

In your charts, include a "3 month" chart category (very needed). If you want to drop something, "YTD" is of little value.

48th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. U.S. crude oil prices (CL=F) dropped 54%

Emily McCormick ---> U.S. crude oil prices (CL=F) dropped 54%. It's fixed now, but another example of shoddy "journalism"!

48th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. VIX futures data missing

for some reason the VIX futures data has disappeared. It used to be there, but now is gone...

48th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base