Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How can i change My Portfolio Listings from alphabetic order to my original method of listings

All of a sudden My Portfolio Listings changed itself to Alphabetic order from my original method of watch list which is causing me tremendous hardship. How to change back to my My original method of listings?

42nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 19th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please add otc:tzup

Please add otc:tzup stock quote

42nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 42nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 42nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make it possible to analyze multiple portfolios as one.

Make it so you can see an analysis of all of your retirement accounts together. I need to see overall risk, allocation, etc of the whole. I have 4 retirement accounts imported and each has a specific function. To reallocate, etc, I need one picture. I have a trial for a competitor, and they have that ability.

42nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 42nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add securities

I cannot add securities to an existing portfolio or a new portfolio. I enter the symbol and press Return but the security does not appear.

42nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. the "Add symbol" to Portfolio does not work anymore. Please fix it.

THe Add symbol is not working for a number of days. I need it badly. Please fix it.

42nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Musk Pulls A Fast One

I think I figured out what Musk is doing. He took a profit from his Tesla stock because he saw the writing on the wall and if he didn’t sell he would have just seen the money evaporate anyway. Buying Twitter, or pretending to, gave him an excuse to sell stock, which is where all of his wealth was. And if the deal doesn’t go thru he can write off the loss against his taxes. The writing on the wall, besides the coming bear market, is the competition in the EV space. Within a year Tesla Motors will be competing…

42nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Conversations message board  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Fail to link Charles Schwab brokerage portfolio.

Hi,
    I could access Schwab to view my stock positions by Yahoo Finance. However I can’t view the positions after I unlink then link the Schwab account again.
    When I tried to link Schwab via Yahoo Finance, it shows that I can access Schwab Equity Awards and Automatically link new Schwab account in the future, then continue to click take me back to Yahoo Finance.
    When I back to Yahoo Finance, it shows the equity awards only rather than my stock positions.
    Can you give me some suggestions?

42nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Year to date on finance charts

So Yahoo finance told me the only way to see year-to-date data is to turn my phone horizontally. That does work. Why it is not allowed vertically anymore? That should be fixed.

Also if you click on the chart / graph, you can choose a drop-down menu of time frames, but not year to date. It should also be added there. Both used to be there about a month ago. Why did finance take away year to date for most views? Hmmm?

42nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Book value and percentage of portfolio

Any way book value and percentage of portfolio can be added to views?

42nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. yahoo finance news sort by date

It would be nice if we can sort the "Yahoo Finance News" by date. Sorting the newest news to the oldest news will save time in reviewing the latest news quickly.

19th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please put (PAID SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED) in the headline for Barrons, MarketWatch, Bloomburg and etc.

Who know how many pages of history of you ignoring this request (years?). Please fix it.

42nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Looks as if the bars for Mondays are missing from the S&P 500 chart except in current week

Bars are missing in the S&P 500 chart. For example: Monday, 09 May 2022, and Monday, 02 May 2022, were trading days. Yet the bars are missing. You can check by selecting Day Range to be 3M and Interval to be 1D. As a result the overall chart is incorrect.

42nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The stock code for Blockmate Ventures Inc. (formerly Midpoint Holdings Ltd) needs to be updated to MATE instead of MPT

The stock code for Blockmate Ventures Inc. (formerly Midpoint Holdings Ltd) needs to be updated to MATE instead of MPT

42nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Trade Volune wrongly posted as 1/100 times

Yahoo Finance always shows the current day's TSX closing with trade volume mistaken as 1/100 times. This is misleading. Please correct.

42nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. First Hydrogen Corp. profile update

Please update First Hydrogen Corp.'s (TSXV: FHYD) company profile to:

First Hydrogen Corp. is a Vancouver and London UK-based company focused on zero-emission vehicles, green hydrogen production and distribution and supercritical carbon dioxide extractor systems. The Company is designing and building hydrogen-fuel-cell-powered light commercial demonstrator vehicles (“LCV”) under two agreements with AVL Powertrain and Ballard Power Systems Inc. The LCV will have a range of 500+ kilometres. At the same time, the company has launched its bespoke vehicle design phase which will develop its fleet of proprietary zero emission vehicles. First Hydrogen is also developing refueling capability working with FEV…

42nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base