Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Excel Query more than 100 rows

Please allow us to Excel Query more than 100 rows of historical data from Excel (not .csv files).

1088th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Schwab brokerage portfolio link

Please add capability to link Charles Schwab brokerage portfolio.

1088th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Filter out bot websites with false comments like "stocktip" and "pscw".

The amount of bots I see trying to push people to check out other tickers or towards phishing websites is extremely high. The bots employ multiple accounts to reply to each other with false responses and like the posts so they end up on the "top comments" section.

Not only is it annoying, it is irresponsible to let this continue.

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Can the time of news postings on "Briefing.com" be extended.

Extend the time of news postings to cover a 24 hour period.

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Yahoo finance app and site comments don't work

20 hours ago all comments on every stock stopped showing any comments on the yahoo finance app and site on mobile.

92nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Sync with Interactive Brokers account

I have problem to sync finance.yahoo with my Interactive Brokers account. Few months it was working correctly, but since 26.6. it was not updated anymore.
    Any suggestions please ?

414th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Incorrect Tom2 historical stock price

Incorrect TOM2.AS historical stock price following capital repayment and stock consolidation in May 2019. Historical data should be adjusted for the lower number of shares and the return of capital. For example, the 2017 high is showing as somewhere in the region of EUR17.50 whereas the stock never reached the price, and should be closer to EUR9.90

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. In stock screener I need to search stocks that increase in volume not price on a daily basis and down load it. Automation would be nice too

Stock Screener; I need to search stocks for volume increase I set not price increase or percent. I would need to search daily, then download and then automate: start Monday after the close thru Friday.

Thank you.
    Tom

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Could you check RUBI stock quote. It is frozen on June 20 price. If you go to full screen view chart show current price. Not feeding through

Could you check RUBI stock quote. It is frozen on June 20 price. If you go to full screen view chart show current price. Not feeding through

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. symbol PFN is inexplicably missing from the Finance page, also the search bar in finance doesn't work at all.

symbol PFN is inexplicably missing from the Finance page, also the search bar in finance doesn't work at all.

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Options missing for GDX March 19, 2021

Missing data for strike options (I.e. GDX March 19, 2021 CALL 20 STRIKE).

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. one important information with 70% price increasing information is missing on Yahoo

Taiwan's OTC market increase 70% from Mar to July.

https://www.investing.com/indices/tpex

Today is July 17. I can see some Taiwan stock quotes stayed on May 28.Such as 5278.two, 6696.two. 3630.two

Please help to correct the quotation.

However, Yahoo stop to update from May 28.

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The most profitable WW stock information is missing on Yahoo

Taiwan's OTC market increase 70% from Mar to July.

https://www.investing.com/indices/tpex

Today is July 17. I can see some Taiwan stock quotes stayed on May 28.Such as 5278.two, 6696.two. 3630.two

Please help to correct the quotation.

However, Yahoo stop to update from May 28.

1088th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please list Ontology

Add Ontology please

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Select columns in portfolio

Hi!
    Would love the option to design my own portfolio setup - like adding columns I need. Example I would like the name of the stock and not only the symbol (know that I can hover over the symbol, but still), exchange name, next earning date, next annual report date.

But most important is that I can design my setup.

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Charts for UK listed companies have errors on 30 June and early July

Charts for numerous UK companies have a massive dip in their share prices in late June and early July, rendering any moving average indicators useless. Look at APF and BDEV for example.
    Please, please could this be fixed.

414th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. It seems that the market cap you have for TV (Grupo Televisa) is incorrect

The Market Cap you have for TV (Grupo Televisa) is incorrect. Please help me to correct it.

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base