Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. There are too few crypto currencies available at Yahoo Finance.

There are too few crypto currencies available at Yahoo Finance. Missing ATOM, EOS, ETC, REP, XLM, XRP, XTZ. I would also like to see them from Coinbase and paired with EUR.

304th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I would like to see the editing functions in the Portfolio tracker be made more flexible for recording odd lot sales

A year ago I purchased several different lots of a security on different dates and I have since sold some of my position but in different quantities than purchased. The app does not let me buy 100 and sell 50

304th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. discussion sort

You do sort the news in Yahoo finance related to each stock by date (most recent first). WHY don't you sort the discussion tab for each stock in the same chronological order (most recent first) ??? It would make a lot of sense to read the most recent post first. Imagine reading the post that was posted 4 days ago (that you;ve already read) followed by the fresh post that was posted only a few minutes ago that you WANT to read and is more RELEVANT buried somewhere on the next page. Does that make sense? Please sort the discussions…

689th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Banishing Spammers in Finance Conversations

It has become unpleasant to participate in meaningful conversations in Yahoo Finance discussion boards. The mute and block buttons do not prevent this.

Please look into a particular spammer Ariadinvestor who loads up several conversations with repetitive posts, many are abusive and inappropriate

304th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Font on 1D 5D 1M Chart Too Small

On the the big chart page, we can see the 1 day, 5 day, 1 month etc types of charts. On the right side of the chart is the price/number. This number is too small to read. Please help to adjust it to twice the height/size. (Using chrome/windows, probably same on other browsers) Thanks.

304th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Weighted average for Annualized Returns for multiple Lots

Why don't you show a weighted average for Annualized Return where there are multiple lots? You show the Annualized Returns in the Holdings View for each lot. It would not be difficult to calculate the weighted average for other summarized views.
    It makes absolutely NO sense to show only the first lot's Annualized Return for all lots!
    Seriously?

304th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. cvs. importing

I have subscribed to Morningstar premium for years. I am regularly able to import from my brokerage account holdings in cvs format directly into Morningstar. Not having this option is a major inconvenience

304th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. NEW Finance Screener highlighting BULLS Suggestion

Hello Yahoo! Finance Premium Improvement Team,
    Keith, at Yahoo! Customer Care, suggested I submit my suggestions here.
    First of all, I’m a new member, and I’ve already found great applicable value for my approach to active investing.
    Here’s my suggestion, and I did try creating a “screener”, but I could not find the right filters: Could you create a screener that captures all equities that presently have earned a “green” circle for all three periods, i.e. short-, mid-, and long-terms, backed up by a “bull” classification via the Chart Events feature.
    I don’t see any of the screeners entitled, “Bull…

304th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Get rid of "news" stories from Simply Wall St.

Get rid of "news" stories from Simply Wall St. These so-called "stories" are just spam that looks like it was compiled by some kind of bot.

304th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Notes field not available in app

It would be very helpful to the Finance App if the Notes field from the Finance website were available.

689th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Premium Service should not ask for Name and Email

when I click premium support, I do to expect to enter my name and email address, since I am already logged in.

304th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Horizontal scroll bar needs to remain visible at the top or bottom of the page as you scroll vertically down the page of a portfolio.

When scrolling down the page of a larger portfolio, you have no way to scroll horizontally (left or right) to see other columns of data.

The Horizontal scroll bar (at the bottom) should remain visible just like the Vertical scroll bar on the right edge of the screen as you go down the page to improve navigation while viewing parts of the portfolio which may be out of view of various size screens in use by end users.

304th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Dear Yahoo...

Dear Yahoo... My suggestion, what it worth is...you should first establish your credibility for the mess up created by account hacking and ensuing class action lawsuits...

You are requesting to provide payment information for the trial version of premium portifolio (for trials)....
    Not a good idea to give out our personal payment information on trial versions.

Thank you

304th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Import Export Icons

When viewing your portfolio, the Import/Export icons are reversed. Or is this intentional?

304th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 689th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. A true live feed of level II activity

Charge $1 a month. 10 million users would produce 10 million in revenue monthly!

304th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I would like to see the top of the home page display all indexes. The new layout restricts it to half of the top.

I would like to see the whole top of the home page display the indexes. The new layout only has half of the banner display indexes. Give us the option to choose the layout we prefer

304th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. bullish screener

Bullish or bearish stock/equity screener.

304th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Historical Data cover Declare, Record, and Payout date

Today the Historical Data section only shows the Ex-date, but it would be a great help to me at least if Declare, Record and Payout dates where included.

Benefits: Security to know which dates are shown and people might be using different dates for different purposes. Personally the Payout date is my trigger regardless when Ex-dated.

Love from Sweden
    Allan Andersen

304th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Banner advertising Yahoo Premium is hiding part of portfolio value

The banner advertising Yahoo Premium "Get deeper portfolio insights to generate optimal returns while managing risk." is so wide that the value of the portfolio (to the left of that banner) is being cut off. Please leave sufficient room for the value of the portfolio to be displayed (maybe an extra 60 to 80 pixels).

304th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base