Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Historical data missing july 20, 2020 on Stockholm exchange. Most stocks on ".ST" are missing data for this date.

Historical data missing july 20, 2020 on Stockholm exchange. Most stocks on ".ST" are missing data for this date.

769th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How to delete a portfolio is completely unaddressed at present

I can do most things to a portfolio, except delete it. I have two I no longer use and do not wish to clutter up space with.

769th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add stash to available integration platforms

Add Stash to list of Available Integrated linked accounts list.

769th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Incorrect and outdated data for NEPT and NEPT.TO, please update.

Could someone please update the data in the Summary page for NEPT and NEPT.TO? It is mostly outdated, some go back to 2013.
    Thank you!

769th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Incorrect data for 0P00000QWJ.L

Hi, the price for 0P00000QWJ.L security is not displaying correctly. Is stuck at the level of 8 July. The "historical data" has up to date information so can you please fix that it feeds to the "Summary" page as otherwise portfolio performance is incorrect. Thank you.

769th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Jamf's HQ address is incorrect

the correct address is:
    100 Washington Square
    100 S Washington Ave #1100
    Minneapolis, MN 55401

NOT
    555 California Street, Suite 2700
    San Francisco, CA 94104

769th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Yahoo finance search bar doesn't function. symbol PFN been showing for years, now is missing. Symbol Nerflix NFLX not working.....

Yahoo finance search bar doesn't function. symbol PFN been showing for years, now is missing. Symbol Nerflix NFLX not working.....

769th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. compare historic fundamental data of different companies

I want to compare fundamentals of Different companies in same sector not just current data but also historic data in order to make a decision of which is a better pick

769th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Yahoo report Highest Implied Volatility

This report sates “run a few minutes ago”. However, today is 7/22/20, and the results of the report are for Expriation dates of 7/17/20. Past dates are no use to anyone for option analysis.
    Would make better sense to show future dates.

769th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. annual performance graph makes no sense

My portfolio is up by ~1% this week, but the "annual performance" shows a 20% drop, over night. I assumed it was tracking portfolio performance against GSPC but clearly I am wrong. What exactly is the point in this graph?

769th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Fundsmith

Hello, the following two UK based funds have not updated since 8th July 2020, 0P0000RU81.L (Fundsmith Equity I Acc) & 0P00015JNS.L (TM CRUX European Special Situations Fund A Accumulation GBP). Seems to be an issue specific to UK funds. Would be great if you could resolve.

769th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Export limitatons

Please allow the export of a portfolio in a created view not just the basic view. I need to export to a spreadsheet for further analysis and the data in the basic view is insufficient.

769th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Here's a suggestion! How about reporting news FASTER!!! You guys are usually way behind everyone else!!!

Here's a suggestion! Why don't you guys try posting news FASTER!! You are always behind everyone else!!

769th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Excel Query more than 100 rows

Please allow us to Excel Query more than 100 rows of historical data from Excel (not .csv files).

1081st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add Schwab brokerage portfolio link

Please add capability to link Charles Schwab brokerage portfolio.

1081st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Filter out bot websites with false comments like "stocktip" and "pscw".

The amount of bots I see trying to push people to check out other tickers or towards phishing websites is extremely high. The bots employ multiple accounts to reply to each other with false responses and like the posts so they end up on the "top comments" section.

Not only is it annoying, it is irresponsible to let this continue.

769th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Can the time of news postings on "Briefing.com" be extended.

Extend the time of news postings to cover a 24 hour period.

769th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Yahoo finance app and site comments don't work

20 hours ago all comments on every stock stopped showing any comments on the yahoo finance app and site on mobile.

91st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Sync with Interactive Brokers account

I have problem to sync finance.yahoo with my Interactive Brokers account. Few months it was working correctly, but since 26.6. it was not updated anymore.
    Any suggestions please ?

413th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Incorrect Tom2 historical stock price

Incorrect TOM2.AS historical stock price following capital repayment and stock consolidation in May 2019. Historical data should be adjusted for the lower number of shares and the return of capital. For example, the 2017 high is showing as somewhere in the region of EUR17.50 whereas the stock never reached the price, and should be closer to EUR9.90

769th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base