Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. It seems that the market cap you have for TV (Grupo Televisa) is incorrect

The Market Cap you have for TV (Grupo Televisa) is incorrect. Please help me to correct it.

1088th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. simply wall st

Simply Wall Street and other bots are clogging Yahoos algorithms makes it near impossible to view some companies' news.

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Incorrectly scaled data over multiple exchanges June 30 and July 02 2020

Data on at least two exchanges is scaled by 1000 (divided by 1000) on two days in 2020 - June 30 and July 02 - please correct these two days to be consistent with all other price data for the exchanges. This does not seem to impact NYSE stocks

Example stocks:
    DTY.L
    TEP.L
    AVON.L
    JSE.JO
    SOL.JO
    GLN.JO

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Show specific news type

Would love to specific which news I would like to see in my news feed. Perhaps I prefer declare of dividends, annual report released so would love to select which categories should be shown.

Also I would love to specific the channel like:
    Dividend news - both web and mobile
    Quater results - only web
    Annual reports - only mobile
    Press releases - only web

Thanks for considering.

1088th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. tezos pls

Pls list Tezos as soon as possible. The most promising blockchain project out there at the moment

117th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Currency conversion bug

There's currently a calculation/conversion bug in showing Market Value vs Average Cost in my watchlist.

My lists are displayed in GBP.

When I tap on the stock, the average cost is shown correctly (as I entered it myself.

But the current market value is displayed incorrectly by significant degree... i.e. it's showing the £symbol - but the value is closer to that of the actual dollar value.

Can you fix so the Market Value currency symbol is either shown as a dollar symbol, or alternatively fix the value calculated so it is shown in the currency I've set in the…

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Delisted Tickers

The composition of index keeps on changing with time. I want the historical constituent tickers in an index.

The feature should return, for example, NASDAQ's component tickers at a specific date.

Further data such as weights could be advantageous as well.

This feature will be very helpful for backtesting purposes.

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please add Bucharest Stock Exchange (BVB) tickers!

Please add tickers on the BVB (Bucharest Stock Exchange Romania), such as BET, BET-I, BET-TR, TLV, FP, SNP, SNG, BRD, TGN, EL, SNN.
    https://www.investing.com/indices/bet
    In general, please add Romanian stocks, please.

30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Fix portfolios with ESSCW as it does not show daily/total change or market value.

ESSCW in my portfolio only shows Chg %, Change, Last Price, Shares, Cost/Share. All of the other fields (Day Chg, Total Chg %, Total Chg, Market Value only have a hyphen. All other stocks show up fine.

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Data Brazilian Etf's not showing up

Data from last days of Brazilians ETF's (BOVA11, PIBB11 and SMAL11) are not showing you on the historical data link

414th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Help~ Stock quote issue. Taiwan stock quote stayed on May 28

it is July now.
    some Taiwan stock quote stay on May 28.
    such as 5278.two. Please help to correct.

Thanks

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Sustainalytics

Hello.
    It would be much better if one could download or access to time series of Sustainalytics' ESG Ratings available at Yahoo Finance. Thank you.

1088th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. BBVA.BA historical volume info is missing

BBVA.BA historical volume data information is not available for downloads.

414th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Expand/collapse portfolio headers

Please make the different header sections in portfolio view collapsible so I can customize which header section I would like to see along with all the stock entries.

Right now, it is using a big chunk of space for the account value, Day Gain, ... which I don't care during the trading time. If it's possible I would like to collapse the top common Yahoo section too.

When the market open, I only want to see the market index row and the stocks in my portfolios. Because I'm multitasking on multiple monitors and don't wanna keep going back to this…

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please add Recommendation Rating to My Portfolio

Please provide an option to review the recommendation rating while on My Portfolio lists. I would like to see this in a grid format, rather than having to click each one to see the rating.

EX: Recommendation Rating of 1-5 of Strong Buy, Buy Hold, Under-Perform, Sell

https://finance.yahoo.com/portfolios

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Can't subscribe yahoo finance premium.

Hi. I want to subscribe yahoo finance premium but I can't. Could you please let me know how I can register yahoo finance premium? (PS. fyi, I'm staying in South Korea)

Bests,
    Shayne Sung-Hee Kang.

258th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Help~ Taiwan stock quote stayed on May 28

Taipei Exchange - Currency in TWD 140.00+1.50 (+1.08%)
    At close: May 28 2:59PM CST
    It's Mid of July now, Yahoo stock quote stayed at May.

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. add OFZs (RFLBs) Russian Government Bonds

Please consider adding Russian Government Bonds OFZs (RFLBs)

Moscow Exchange (MoEx) gives data freely with delay of 15 min to everyone

~30% of holders are US and EU banks/funds.

ISIN example: RU000A0JS3W6

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Outdated data

The management on this website is not correct: https://de.finance.yahoo.com/quote/ALSN.SW/profile?p=ALSN.SW
    Mr. Joachim Streitberg and Manuela Rost-Hein are both not neither part of the management nor the company. Could these infos be changed more often than once a year?

772nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base