Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. On company news feed, please get rid of computer-generated "IHS Markit Score"articles. Useless clutter.

Computer generated articles are abusing Yahoo Finance and your regular users, like myself. Thanks.

49th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Corrections

sales option need to be added. Bonus shares allotment, divedend allotment has to .accounted for usuage as investment criteria

261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. BUG FOUND: Monthly dividends vs daily

1) Test download PIMIX data, using a very early start date and today for end date (I use 1/1/1900 and the URL converts). Dividend only, frequency = 1mo. Download data as .csv. You will NOT get most of 2018 dividends (the last 7 months). Now change frequency to 1d. Download again. Open both in excel and compare. Daily will show ALL dividends. You have a bug in your selection me thinks.
    2) When doing dividends on your webpage, they are sorted by date. When doing a download, they are not, which requires a secondary sort (macro in my case) in…

261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. There is no way to save edits in the Portfolio because the "save" does not appear in the View Edits.

Cannot save edits because "Save" does not appear in "View Edits."

261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. ^RUT data missing for 5/14/2019

^RUT historical data is missing for 5/14/2019.

160th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. JILL Shows a stock split on 3/19/19 that didn't occur. There was a special dividend, shares outstanding remain the same.

JILL Shows a stock split on 3/19/19 that didn't occur. There was a special dividend, shares outstanding remain the same.

261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add CME Iron Ore futures to Commodities List

Please can you add CME "Iron Ore 62% Fe" futures to the commodities list?

261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Messed up quote history

The history for "YOLO" is wrong.
    The Inception Date for ETF YOLO.US is 04/18/2019 , but somehow it mixed with history from other stock with same symbol.

261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Need way to transfer stocks to a new list

I created a list with 45 stocks, including all the purchase info. Later decided I want to split into two lists. There needs to be a way I can simply move stocks to a different list. Now the only way to do this is delete the stocks and reenter all the purchase info in a separate list. Archaic! Please!!

261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. premarket chart

interactive stock charts do not work when pre market is selected in settings. it shows all the candles as a straight line. This issue has been reoccurring for the past 3 months with no avail. The same thing happens in chrome and internet explorer

261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. It would be great if you could chart the value of your portfolio over time in the same way you can chart anything else.

It would be great if you could chart the value of your portfolio over time in the same way you can chart anything else.

261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. YTD - Year to Date - Shows more than current year?!

Regardless which investment I click on in my portfolio, the YTD under CHART shows random timeframes, but never actual current year data?
    This has been going on most of 2019.
    PII is giving me 6 yrs on the YTD tab.
    IRBT is giving me more than 3 yrs.
    SJM is giving me same timeframe as IRBT.
    DIS is giving me diff timeframes. I click a month, then YTD, then 6 months, then YTD... each YTD is a different timeframe?!? It changes within seconds?
    Please fix it.

76th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Consistant decimal formatting

I would like to request that all same values have the same decimal places. For example on the analysis page the values display x.x instead of x.x0. This affects readability. I have to scan the values twice to make certain 0.2, not 0.02 for example. A small thing to programmers but a big thing to users.

261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Raging Bull: Why do you allow these scammers?

Everyone with 2 brain cells can see what a scammer Raging Bull is with Jason and Petra spewing their lies. Go online and search for reviews and you encounter numerous scam websites posting stuff that glorifies them. Go to an unbiased site and you hear how they don't cancel subscription services, grossly misrepresent their "picks" (do they use darts on a stock chart?), and just outright lie about their claims. On a neutral site the feedback is 100% negative. Its a disgrace to allow a liar to advertise. You should have some respect for your viewers.

160th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Advertisements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Why can't we get rid of the stupid info bar at the top of the page?

The info bar at the top is way too big - also it never goes away. I am not a moron. I can go to the top of the page if I want to see this stupid thing - which I never need to do because its totally useless. We use WIDEscreen monitors which means our vertical space is always precious. This thing is an abomination. To make matters worse there is almost nothing on it. Why not have it occupy 3/4 of the page while you're at it. Would make just as much sense.

56th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 160th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. eqqq.l chart error

Hi, I trade the ticker eqqq.l and keep track of my portfoilio using your yahoo finance app, however the data and charts on this ticker is incorrect. The charts are of higher importance to me so if you could make sure these are working properly I and others would greatly appreciate this.

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/quote/EQQQ.L?p=EQQQ.L

Thank you

261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. It would be better if you could get the times correct.

All US reporting data is shown 4 hours later than it actually happens.
    For example, the Fed Funds rate is reported at 3 PM ET, but you show it at Fed Funds Target Rate US 6:00PM EST

261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base