Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Incorrect data

Historic data for IWVL.L and VWRD.L are wrong. For instance IWVL is correct today, at about 34.02 - but look back to 19 Feb and before and it's quoted around 24 or below. It was never at that level on those dates.

Likewise with VWRD - it's correct today at about 108 but go back to 19 Feb and before and it's quoted at around 80 or below. These are both broad market ETFs - they don't ever show these kinds of huge moves and the historic data is certainly wrong.

It's the same with many other Vanguard and Blackrock…

37th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Adding columns to screener

In your default screener section, i.e. cyclical screeners, how can I add the PEG column to it? In order to compare stocks it would be great to add the PEG ratios visually in a column but it seems as if one cannot add that column to your default set-up

37th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stock Finance Summary: show Actual % stock price vs timescale chosen

Right now, the stock price % (rise or fall) being shown on the stock summary sheet, is FIXED..ie only shows the current day (1D) value. It should be expanded so that when viewing ie 5D or 1MTH or 6MTH or 1YR or 5YR it shows the real % for that timescale (instead it is only showing the current 1D reading). Hate to compare, but Google finance has this feature and it is a great for tracking a stock % vs various timelines. Hope you implement it soon, am sure others would agree!

37th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. LANGUAGE CHANGES

When a Canadian English speaker, with a Canadian English laptop littered with your cookies travels to Mexico for a vacation...... DO NOT CHANGE THE LANGUAGE TO SPANISH.

Only Google is that stupid. Are you Google?

Jesus H. Christ, I'm signed in and to send you this insulting suggestion you require me to sign i again. You are ******* Google aren't you?

37th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. PTMN - Incorrect/Incomplete Financial Data

Please update the summary profile metrics for Portman Ridge Finance Corporation (PTMN).

111th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 111th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Inaccuracy in historical upgrade/downgrade data for some stocks (e.g. WLL)

historical upgrade/downgrade data for WLL is attributed to the same date (11/25/2020) for all actions before 11/25/2020).

111th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. i'm weary of hearing about the student loans and everybody is waiting for the gov. to

take care of it for them. I know there is more than one issue involved with
    these loans but why do people think that a loan that they actually applied
    for and received the money should be someone elses problem. This is
    where someone did not teach young people about being responsible.
    Times are tough but by wiping these loans off the books they than
    become the tax payers problem and I do not want to pay for anyone
    elses bad decisions. Every time some one files bankruptcy or blows
    off bills, we all pay for this in higher prices,…

111th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Fix your app

No return to go to last page on iOS. Cannot return to portfolio. Yahoo revision caused corruption of software.

111th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Yahoo finance app company specific newsfeed

When you click on stock company and under the summary tab the recent news articles are posted.

Under SOS limited, the news feed only shows paid advertisements from law firms. There’s no PR updates from news sites or the company itself or even news posts on other yahoo finance search’s.

111th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Y! Finance quotes suddenly look terrible in Dark Mode

Everything below the basic chart. Data. Headlines.
    Using Firefox on Ubuntu Linux

111th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. No historical data for iShares U.S. Real Estate ETF (IYR) iyr

The historical data for iShares U.S. Real Estate ETF (IYR) is not available. It only shows the most current day but nothing further back in history. It appears this issues started on April 16, 2021.

111th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Incorrect data iShares U.S. Aerospace & Defense ETF (ITA)

The price dropped without any info on Splits. On 4 Dec 2020 the close price was reported as $193.20 but on 7 Dec 2020 it went down to $96.49. Other brokerage firms have different data, we use Yahoo Finance data to get day to day close prices for popular tickers and ETFs. Please advise what has changed for this ETF between 4 Dec and 7 Dec. Appreciate your help & support

20th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Why is the Android app not exactly like the iOS app?

My friends with iPhones get a way more functional UI that is seemingly less buggy and more streamlined. I've selected 2 of these discrepancies that I think are crucial to be added to the Android app.

In the iOS app, if you have a position in a security, when you click on the ticker, you will be shown some simple stats like how many shares you own, day's gain, total gain, day change %, total change %, average cost, and market value of the position. Android has none of that.

In the iOS app, you can pinch 2 fingers together…

20th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Persistent Promotional Pop-up

ENOUGH!!! For the last month and a half I have been plagued by your promotional pop-ups pushing your added services to Yahoo finance. I've have been a yahoo user, including mail, since the early 90's and have never seen such obnoxious intrusion on Yahoo. There is no way to stop it other than go to Market Watch or even Google. If this doesn't stop soon. So long! STOP IT!!!

111th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Advertisements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. How do I add a bond to my portfolio?

Add non equity items such as bond to a portfolio.The suggestion "$$CASH" does not work.

707th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Buenos días, me podrían dar una mano pq no estoy pudiendo visualizar al final información referente a las empresas cuando ingreso en alguna

Buenos días, me podrían dar una mano pq no estoy pudiendo visualizar al final información referente a las empresas cuando ingreso en alguna

111th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Historical Data missing past few days data

Hi,
    I have been noticing this issue from last week onwards. Historical Data on Indian Stocks (RELIANCE.NS etc) are missing past 3-4 days data. Please check this link for the issue.
    https://in.finance.yahoo.com/quote/RELIANCE.NS/history?p=RELIANCE.NS

111th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. In Yahoo Finance Portfolio, zero-cost lot entries are not included in total percent gain/loss

In Yahoo Finance Portfolio, zero-cost lot entries, such as for example airdrops in crypto, aren't properly included in the gain/loss investment returns calculation ("Total Gain"). So for example, the same set of lots that has 1,000% return on the Crypto Pro app will show 400% on Yahoo Finance, because of this bug. I suggest building up the test team; this is a really basic bug.

111th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. the first 7 stories are advertising law firms...WHY????

the first 7 stories are advertising law firm etc...Why????

37th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base