Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to inform changes.

We recently launched a new version of Yahoo Finance for desktop so let us know what you think!

To post a new idea, type your idea into the search bar below and select “Post a new idea.” To review and vote on existing ideas, type your idea into the search bar or look below to filter ideas by trending (Hot), recent (New), and most votes (Top).

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Community Support Forum or Help Site.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Finance?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 679th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 518th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Printing

Prints Page 1, 1/2 of Page 2 (on the diagonal) and nothing for Page 3. USELESS!!!!

338th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Exported data is missing (LSTR & DORM)

Historical data page for this stock is messed up. I see data only for this week and mixed with dividends. Please fix. Thanks.

518th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. price error for CLDR

Please correct - 52wk low never reached 11.xx

679th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Show 3 major averges on home page in to bar like you used to.

Show 3 major averges on home page in to bar like you used to.

518th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. *Stock option date

Where did the stock option data go? I pay for yahoo finance and it's now gone.

Why?

54th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  25 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. New Calendar

The new Calendar does not have the ability to check future Earnings Date by typing in the Ticker symbol. This is very important for traders. Please include this feature.

43rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  33 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Trend line

Good Progress on Charting. I still don't see any ways to do Trending. Please add a function for trending

679th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. tso

The price and chart date for ticker symbol TSO is frozen and not available respectively. Please resolve soon.

679th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. IDEAS --> Volumes colors are not representative

First of all THANK YOU! .. great service.
    I am an ex athlete so team play a must!
    What do you think about the fact that the color of the VOLUME is a little not too informing on the purpose of the data?
    A price is a set record. The volume amount a set record.
    The color a misleading in dependence of factors.
    I think that the VOLUME COLOR should be thought better.
    The split amounts and price direction can be NOT in ratio therefore misleading to a simple RED when pricing is LOWER and Dark when Pricing is HIGHER. …

679th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Go back to the old format, at least give the option for a weekly view for econ. Also, before there was a rating of importance, not anymore.

Go back to the old format, it was much better. at least give the option for a weekly view for economic data. Also, before there was a rating of importance of the event, not anymore.

29th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. option chains are no longer complete

the option chains are no longer complete and the portfolio app is completely worthless on mobile platform. This is one pair of eyeballs you lost

518th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Arrgggh!!! I cannot add $$cash holdings to portfolio.

I cannot add cash holdings. The new format layout UX is dreadful. When I enter the $$ Cash symbol in the add Symbol drop down it does not recognize it making it impossible to add cash holdings.

The new format layout UX and UI is dreadful.

260th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Qatar Riyal

Whya Qatar Riyal doesn't exist in currencies list in the Currency Converter page?
    https://finance.yahoo.com/currency-converter

679th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Analyst estimates are outdated (ex. VRX)

The following link is to your most recent "Analysts" earnings estimates for VRX:

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/VRX/analysts?p=VRX

Can you notice that the most recent dates on your page is 2011? What on earth is wrong with you guys. This is 2017!

518th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Wants more finance-related news articles

On the Yahoo Finance page there are about 135 headlines for articles. There are various types of categories for the article, such as finance, news, sponsored etc ... Of the 135 headlines only 55 headlines were from a finance category. Only 55 of the 135 articles listed on the Yahoo Finance even related to a "finance article"! That is barely of 40% of the articles on the Yahoo Finance page relate to finance. When I want to read news article, I click on the Yahoo News tab, when I want to read sports articles, I click on the Yahoo Sports…

679th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Allow "Beta" for stocks to be selectable in "Customized View"

For the more conservative investor,
    the "Beta" for a stock is very useful
    when deciding on whelter to establish a new position in a stock.

although this parameter is shown in the view views for individual stocks,
    it is not available in portfolio views.

Having it available for customized views
    would be breatly appreciated.

BTW,
    it is very difficult to search for this kind of "Beta"
    as almost all searches find the YahooFinance program version of Beta

679th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. There is no Option Price for September 6, 2017 Call Option VOLATILITY S&P 500 (^VIX). Can you please include this?

There is no Option Price for September 6, 2017 Call Option VOLATILITY S&P 500 (^VIX).

Can you please include this?

409th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 87th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base