Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Total % gain portfolio issue

Today the calculation of the total % gain of the portfolio is showing a bug. It seems that the calculation is wrong. If I add a lot on a ticker with the same price, then it shows a loss of 30% while it should show 0%.

202nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with: Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 202nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Portfolio Summary

I have 5 portfolios with different brokers. Yahoo Finance allows me to create and maintain 5 separate portfolios. But it does not have any provision to view consolidated position of all the portfolios. It would be nice if you can create this feature.

58th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. how to invert scale of the chart?

there is no way to invert scale fo the chart,pls add this feature!

869th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please bring back the 2w-6w,2-8 months, 9 months signals

Please bring back the 2w-6w,2-8 months, 9 months signals

869th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. follow a poster

Hello, can one follow some people in conversations, so that one sees their posts the next one one comes on Yah fin ? txs !!

869th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Dividend history (Historical Data) broken for Canadian ETFs (e.g. ZWC.TO)

This worked previously but suddenly broke. You end up with zero dividend history, even though you can get the history for US listed ETFs or Canadian listed stocks; for some reason, they just don't work with Canadian ETFs

869th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. ETPMAG.AX

This share price is not coming through. Can you please fix.

869th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. There seems to be an issue with symbols SBEV Chart Data. all data is been pulled form January 5th 2021 there is no historical info available

There seems to be an issue with symbols SBEV Chart Data. all data is been pulled form January 5th 2021 there is no historical info available

869th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Nomics

A recent study showed Nomics.com to be the most accurate price aggregator in the business. And, not surprisingly, Coin Market Cap, a Binance owned product was found to be the least accurate. Why is Yahoo! using the least accurate site available? Ty!

869th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Yahoo Premium Subscription for Non US citizen

Open up your Yahoo! Finance Premium to any citizen outside US. Coz not only US Citizen who invests in the US but also me from outside US

869th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Begin by being real reporters and printing unbias and truth.

When the market seems to go up a measly 200 points Yahoo tries to credit the new fraud admin. Never was this done before for Pres Trump where this same markets numbers were continuously above 200. Today the market is down and yahoo tried to sway the blame away from the new adm. Yahoo never took the opportunity to print Prs Trumps daily achievements and never portrayed him in a positive way for the people yet, we are fluctuated with this new adm about everything from this tie to the his granddaughter. Your viewers are not dumb. It is arrogantly…

869th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Searching for a company's ticker symbol continues to be an overlooked issue

When searching for individual companies one at a time using their ticker symbol, the search bar eventually will no longer search for the ticker typed. It instead sends you to the Yahoo selected companies that are the most actively trading on that current date. This has been an ongoing issue with Yahoo Finance for years, yet has never been fixed. Simply searching for a multiple companies should be an easy process to accomplish regularly on a Finance/Market oriented platform.

869th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. your stock price of over_the_counter stocks in Taiwan are wrong.

For example, the price of 8086.TWO is wrong. all others with (.TWO) are wrong.

869th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Website bugs: Error 500 Internal Server Error: Duplicate key 1507705200

Unable to download historical data for SJG.L though it appears on the web page

869th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 869th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. while i understand Yahoo's general ban of comment I dont' get where that relates to opinion articles

Biden needs to account for lost jobs at Keystone XL
    Rick Newman
    Rick Newman·Senior Columnist

I'm not a Biden supporter but clearly this article wasn't an unbiased account of the issue. Biden needs to account for 1000 jobs when the article states that the industry employs 1.2M people. 1000 jobs in that dynamic happen all the time. And then you absenty state that those jobs may have included Canadian jobs which apparently would not have weighed against the 1.2M american jobs. While the heart of the article was okay I found the language in the article to be biased. And…

869th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. futures volume data for 1/15/21 not updated

Hi. Generally, your futures volume data is updated a day late (with current day's volume being the same as the previous day's volume, until it's updated). However, the 1/15/21 volume data never got updated.
    Just to let you know.
    Thanks for all you do.
    Steve Berer

869th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Portfolio

Yahoo/Finance Portfolio:
    Yahoo used to update cost/share automatically when there was a split in stock or ETFs. Lately it is not doing it. I had to do it manually in all my portfolios and that is a pain in the neck. Could you please fix it. Thank you.

869th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Get back to covering the market, stock and equities and potential investment opportunities.

Please get back to covering business and finance on your live stream. Everything you have been covering this past week doesn't help me decide to invest or not invest in stocks, bonds, etc. It is a Finance stream not a political stream. If you can't get off the political viewpoints I will eventually delete my Yahoo finance and go somewhere I can fine the information on companies and stocks.

869th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base