Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Historical data not returning for CPTS11.SA

I have a problem with CPTS11.SA historical data. It is returning only last day closing price.

777th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Update the "Explore" items in the Yahoo Finance app.

On the Y Finance app there is the "Explore" section. Several of the items haven't been updated since 2017. I think many of them are by Motif. These should be updated so that users can use them better.

777th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. SPY conversation page reply function broke

The SPY conversations page reply feature has been broken for almost a week. Probably one of the most used conversations pages. Can't view any replies. We're not really having conversations now.

777th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. portfolio

Once again you played with the Portfolio and screwed it up. Put back the totals and fire the egotistic person who change it. Do not listen to him {them), just get rid of them. ASAP
    Do not go live with the changes until you make sure they work.

417th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. news late

BHF reported earnings today at 4:15pm and they appeared on Seeking Alpha at that time. It is now 5:51pm and they still are not on the Yahoo Finance site under BHF.

I generally like your site better than Seeking Alpha, but it is in the process of becoming my goto site for news because of issues like this.

777th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Historical Data feature missing data for TX60.TS & ^SPCDNX

TX60.TS
    ^SPCDNX

Specifically, it only shows the current day values. Attempt to download any other date range results in invalid date error, HTTP Status 500 - Request failed or 404 Not Found: Timestamp data missing

Other stocks affected by the same issue:
    OSEBXNR.OL
    OSE60GI.OL
    ^NOMXNCRGI

777th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Market time in fund is not changing since 08-07-2020

The market time from fund part is not changing since 08-07-2020, this cause the price also fixed at that day with no further update. However, the stock is updated in time. Not sure whats happened.

777th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Float for CDMO (Avid Bio) is Wrong, s/b 56.05, not 39.52

The FLOAT for CDMO is showing 39.5M https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/CDMO/key-statistics?p=CDMO That’s wrong. I think that is from 3-4 years ago. It s/b 56.05M. See
    https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/cdmo OS=56.51M. INST.+LARGE holdings are 39,174,987. Please fix.

777th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 777th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Stop labeling articles “black is king attracted less than 4% of Disney plus subscribers on opening weekend, it makes the website feel racist

If you’re going to negatively speak on news why even report it at all, you all really need to see that what is posted on the internet sets the tone for the “world” and because of negative unnecessary post like this, racial feuds rise....I didn’t see this type of energy for all the “other” DISNEY+ movies that failed and just a little FYI my older sister has Disney+ at her home so me, my other sister as well as my mom and all 11 of her grandchildren watched Beyonce and her family give an amazing performance!!! But it’s only going…

777th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Advertisements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add Degiro to the linkable brokers

It would be greatly useful to link Degiro (circa 1M user/1st choice for europeans) accounts to make out the most of Yahoo Finance awesome insights.

1094th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Crypto historical data missing (all coins BTC-USD etc) 3rd + 5th August 2020

Hey Yahoo,
    It seems your CCC feed must have gone done on the 3rd and 5th August 2020 as there isn't any historical data that day!

It's seems to effect all Crypto coins those day from CCC that I have checked.

777th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Unable to add new holdings to one of my portfolios. This worked just last week.

When I add the symbol it never show up in the list of stocks for that portfolio. I did this just last week with another portfolio, so it used to work. I noticed it not working on 6/9/20 and not on 6/10 it i still doing it. I have tried adding two different symbols and both failed to show up.

417th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Determine Percentage Change Between Two Points

I would love to be able to click on the chart in two places and acquire a percentage change. I'm able to very quickly get this data in Apple stocks and it is extremely helpful.

260th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Incorrect historical data for stock number 1177.HK and the analytical values

Incorrect historical data for stock number 1177.HK and the analytical values correspondingly.

777th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Ninety One Global Gold I Acc GBP (0P00009NF8.L)

Ninety One Global Gold I Acc GBP (0P00009NF8.L) fails to update (stuck 8 July) despite data being available

777th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Fix the bugs

Cant add comments to discussion boards on any stock quotes.
    Doesnt work via browser or with android app.

777th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Company financials have one time adjustments. Reported ratios do not capture these and can be misleading. Is there a way to capture this. .

Company financials have one time adjustments. Reported ratios do not capture these and can be misleading. Is there a way to capture this.

777th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. OneWater Marine TTM EPS shown on Summary page is Incorrect

The TTM EPS listed on the summary page on Yahoo Finance for OneWater Marine (ONEW) is incorrect. (It is grossly overstated, currently shown as 252.18, while the actual consensus EPS is 2.36)

777th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. FTSE AIM stock data is corrupted

FTSE AIM stock data is corrupted.
    It appears that a large number of stock prices for the FTSE AIM stocks have corrupted data. Some data fields (High, Low, Open, Close, and Volume) for particular dates contain zeros as entries. Also there are some dates incl. 2020-06-30 and 2020-07-02 where the High, Low, Open and Close values are all 100x lower than what they should be. This shows up as large dips in the charts, and makes any analysis (e.g. use of indicators) completely useless. Could you please review this data and resolve it as a matter of priority? Thanks.

777th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base