Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to inform changes.

We recently launched a new version of Yahoo Finance for desktop so let us know what you think!

To post a new idea, type your idea into the search bar below and select “Post a new idea.” To review and vote on existing ideas, type your idea into the search bar or look below to filter ideas by trending (Hot), recent (New), and most votes (Top).

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Community Support Forum or Help Site.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Finance?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Better indicator customizations (overlay main chart, THICKER lines!)

Better indicator customization (overlay main chart, THICKER lines!)
    Nice selection of technicals for a casual site but they are so **** hard to see even on my 32" monitor.

717th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Incorrect symbol associated with MGG on ASX

MGG is listed as Cullen Resources Limited which I am sure no longer exists. MGG.AX is Magellan Global Trust that recently listed on the Australian Stock Exchange. Please review and amend. Thanks

717th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 717th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Why doesn't Xcel Energy Inc. (XEL) have any analyst data?

Why doesn't Xcel Energy Inc. (XEL) have any analyst data like 5 yr. EPS growth? I thought the information came directly from Reuters and it has the all the analyst metrics.

717th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Stop asking me to sign in about every 5-6 times I try to access my portfolios.

Go back to the way it used to be, this is a real pain.

717th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. XIV Data Missing, Yahoo Finance plagued with data issues

Yahoo Finance is plagued with data issues. Please fix it, otherwise it's all garbage for the users

717th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. ASX historic data download CSV file dates are one day out of sync

This issue has been dragging on now for 4 weeks. Why is a service that has worked so well for years has suddenly fallen in a heap. Stop tinkering ! If it aint broke don't touch it. Patience with Yahoo is wearing very thin. Particularly inlight of Yahoos insane decision to drop the CSV data download service last week without notice, causing untold inconvenience to thousands, which now only after a major customer backlash appears to have been reinstated. I need an accurate, reliable, consistent service from a professional provider and in recent times Yahoo is falling way short of…

717th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Data Errors, Posting zeros and Null Vaules for numerous indices

Posting zeros or null data points in October for numerous securities in the historical download. Null values disrupt the charting programs.

^GSPC, ^RUT, FXA, IEF, LQD, UNG, and probably more.

717th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 717th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Monthly historical data is inaccurate

There is a defect in the monthly reporting of historical prices. I entered symbol LOMMX, a mutual fund, Time Period Jan 31, 2015 - Nov 08, 2017, and picked Frequency: Monthly. For date May 31, 2017, your site shows prices 32.21 and 32.18, for Close* and Adj Close**. When I select Frequency: Daily, the price for May 31, 2017, is 31.81 for Close*. I tried this in two different browsers under Windows 8.1, same problem.

What I would really like is a "Monthly" historical price for the last trading day in each month, particularly the last day of the year…

717th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. No updates for equities on Canadian Aequitas NEO market

Many iShares ETFs have moved over from TSX to the Aequitas NEO market, and since February Yahoo Finance has not updated the quotes and other information. Please do so, as many of us have these ETFs in our portfolios.

717th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 717th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Dow Chemical stock listed on your site has not updated since August 31st. Why?

Dow Chemical stock listed on your site has not updated since August 31st. Why?

546th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. the line on the charts keeps disappearing unless you go to interactive charts and then you can't get back to where you were,

please get a fifth grader to help with your charts and internet site, you suck beyond belief.

717th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bug: I track a portfolio of Canadian stocks. I set my default currency to Canadian $s, but the portfolio cash is being converted to US$.

The $$CASH doesn't seem to be working properly. I track a $Canadian portfolio that includes cash. The default currency is set to $Canadian. The correct cash amount appears in the "Shares" column, but in the "Lot Value" column, a much higher value appears. It looks like Yahoo is multiplying the $CDN in the Shares column by the FX rate. Because the Lot Value is too high, the portfolio value is also too high. Can you fix this?

717th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Yahoo should enhance Portfolio to include corporate actions automatically

Yahoo should enhance portfolio to include corporate actions like dividends, bonus, share splits, rights issue, etc automatically and include this in the profits where applicable.

717th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I would like to see the Before/After Hours with Red when down/Green when up. thx!

I would like to see the Before/After Hours with Red when down/Green when up.
    thx!

546th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 717th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Yesterday's historical data are missing!!!

All candlesticks from all stocks, from last day (11.02.17) are missing!!!

717th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. yahoo finance deleting lot

In a lot with more than one entry: when I select a lot in the middle of the list and delete it, only the last lot is deleted.

717th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base