New Yahoo Mail
349 results found
-
61st ranked
-
Bring Back Basic Yahoo Mail
How about letting us keep the Yahoo mail we're used to...Please bring back the Basic Mail...the new mail isn't good...I'm always amazed at people trying to fix something that isn't broken, and just making a mess.
61st ranked -
put it back
Put it back like it was! I HATE THIS!!!
61st ranked -
How do I go back to the older version of the email layout?
How do I go back to the previous version of the layout for email? The new on is disjointed. The layout is not as functional. The look ...I don't like it.
61st ranked -
61st ranked
-
external image suppression
Hi.
Under "Show images in messages," I click "Ask before showing external images," but it repeatedly reverts to "Show images in messages, Always, except in spam folder."It should keep my setting.
61st ranked -
Folders
I had quite a few folders in my email, and now I only have FOUR, ansd1/2 of THEM are empty! Where did they go. I need them! Not Happy
61st ranked -
Email List button - fix
I was switched over to the new yahoo mail and am finding that when I
am sending email using an "email list" the button stating "email this list" is not loading
the email address in the address line...
The chatbot told me to type in the name of the list - which worked but why is this not working?
This "new yahoo" has been out for a long time - I went back to the old system because I did not like
many things about it and now I am finding this bug... besides the fact that the color selections…61st ranked -
Sent Folder - Mass Actions
I'm trying to clean up my sent folder. There is no way to select multiple messages and do a mass action on them such as delete, move, archive, mark read/unread. You have to do them one message at a time. Bring back all of the action buttons that used to be at the top and also the select all messages checkbox. I don't know why these aren't there. Should be at least consistent with the other folders especially because the sent folder is one of the main folders in any email app.
25th ranked -
Search returns no results. Fix this NOW!
Yahoo Mail search returns zero results for messages that are visibly present in my Inbox. The issue began this week and occurs across multiple devices and access methods, including web mail. Exact sender-address searches also return no results.
347th ranked -
Fix crash loop on new interface when hovering over order confirmations
My account was updated to the new Yahoo Mail interface. There is a critical rendering crash on the main inbox page. Every time my mouse cursor hovers over an online order confirmation email in my list, the entire inbox crashes instantly and redirects to the purple error screen stating "Yahoo Mail has encountered a problem."
This happens even in Incognito mode, but the same email opens perfectly fine on the Yahoo Mail mobile app. The issue is tied to how the new desktop web interface pre-fetches the automated code layout of order receipts on mouse hover. Please implement error handling…
61st ranked -
Mail.... be able to collapse the folder. I get you want us to buy ad free. The ads on the right are so big it's 1/3 of the screen.
I'm not paying to get rid of the ads. I have a gmail account also. If Yahoo wants to keep making this worse I'll just transition to gmail.
61st ranked -
Way to delete all mail!!!!!
I can't find a way to delete my mail box???????
61st ranked -
Improve on your spam and junk email process
I will be going with another email service as I am tired of getting constant spam and **** emails from the UK from addresses acting like mine and or just very random email address all from the same place. Yet you all cant keep them from my inbox or spam and only allow 1k blocks and 3 web emails to block. This is a complete joke and for someone who has had this email for 20+ years I cant wait to move on to a better platfrom that protects from sicking **** emails.
61st ranked -
Get the new stuff working smoothly
Idea: Get New Yahoo Mail working smoothly very soon or I, and no doubt others, will be leaving. This NYM seems potentially good (better than the last attempt, which was complex and dysfunctional, but at least optional, so I rejected it). This NYM looks easy to use on the surface, but it isn't working well yet - log-on is indirect and slow, old messages seem to have lost their texts, and writing new messages to send is unstable (I checked on my other email services, and it's definitely NYM instability, not my computer or web link).
61st ranked -
more customization options
i hate the new look.
it removes all the customization and personalization.
Add customization options61st ranked -
How to CLEAR CACHE
10-3-2026 I'm having trouble receiving my Yahoo emails from my iPhone and I suspect if IO can CLEAR CACHE may solve it but the directions I find do not lead me there. PLEASE SIMPLFY FINDING CLEAR CACHE! Make it searchable within Yahoo mail would help! Thanks, RS
61st ranked -
Too much trouble using both legacy att.net and comcast.net on Yahoo, so now I'm stuck with only one.
There must be a way to prevent getting locked out of att.net email after the comcast.net transition? I just can't find it.
61st ranked -
fix the stop seeing this ad butto
the button to stop seeing ads is broken, I see quickbooks at least 20x a day, I constantly hit seen 'multiple times' and 'not interested' for the past few weeks. and instantly the next ad is quickbooks. Please fix this, ive done block cookies, stop personalized ad's nothing works.
61st ranked -
Make this app way less of a memory hog
Some news to you may be that everyone does not have endless resources.
My PC is stuck at 16g of memory and is not upgradeable.
My business has taken a bit of a hit lately so not a lot of disposable dollars to invest in a new computer.
So why can Yahoo Mail not have a way of having an app that does not suck up 1.9GB of my available memory when Gmail only takes 585MB, Facebook only 637MB,TrainingPeaks only 667MB, Outlook only 315MB?It has gotten to the point that I rarely open YM and then close it once…
61st ranked
- Don't see your idea?