US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo News and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
  • Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
  • Lori Bongiorno: General Manager for Yahoo News, Entertainment, Life and MAKERS
  • Daniel Klaidman: Editor in Chief
  • Lauren Johnston: Head of Programming
  • Colin Campbell: Managing Editor
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Reinstate "comments". Not nearly as entertaining.

Bring back "comments section. O now spend 75% less time on Yahoo than previously. Change back soon or I'll move to Google as my home page. Thanks...

972nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Now is the Winter of our discontent wth the Ottawa Covid vaccine evaluation committee; a Nobel in Chemistry or Physics must immediately be a

Now is the Winter of our discontent with the Ottawa Covid vaccine evaluation committee; a Nobel in Chemistry or Physics must immediately be appointed to head it up, then the Oxford Astrazenica vaccine shall be approved by Tuesday, the Brits approved it a fortnight ago! Shots in Ontario arms can then be achieved within a week. QED

972nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 972nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 972nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 972nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. You cannot silence the true Americans!!! You need to print both sides of the story; not just the side that represents the left wing radicals

Many of your stories are nothing but propaganda from the left wing radicals. you are always printing things against conservatives and many of your customers are that. Believe me, if we had a choice of providers, you may be dead in the water. Shame on Yahoo and Frontier for not being fair and equal in reporting stories and news!!!!

972nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 972nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. These social media companies have guidelines and everyone who has an account is

required to follow them. They let Trump get away with doing what he wants for way too long. So this banning is just Trump's comeuppance.
    As far as safer-who knows and who cares. This was a decision made by
    these companies and who am I to judge why they did it or if things are
    safer. Now, me as a citizen, am glad for a couple of reasons. One because this guy disgusts meand whatever troubles he has he has
    brought them onto himself.The less his lies and misinformation is
    broadcast into the population is better-this is where things can…

972nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Bring back the comment section. It's kinda fun to read the comments.

Give the option to receive or reject the comment section.

972nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Concur with all previous comments/criticisms requesting you include the Comments section again: your overtly leftist tone is killing you.

Include Comments section again. Your left leaning bias is not helping you for the half of your subscribers that do not agree with you. Oh, and/or maybe even occasionally include articles that reflect a conservative point of view ... novel idea for the wildly leftist mainstream media today!

972nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please do not show too much news related to Trump on main Yahoo.com page

Whenever I log in to main page of Yahoo, I see at least 3 or 4 main news related to Trump. I don't want to see that face anymore when I log in to news after our Capitol building attack and specially when he will no longer US president. Please do not encourage his ideas by showing him in news otherwise I will switchover my default page from Yahoo to other sites.

972nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Have some respect for the millions of Americans that know the election was stolen

Millions of Americans know the truth, you continue to spread lies

972nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Be more neutral

in the article "Maryland Democrat Jamie Raskin turns from his son's funeral to managing Trump's impeachment", the author was very bias against Republicans and also made assumptions about what "would" happen. If this is the way you are going to operate, you are part of what is dividing this country.

972nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The Truth

Yahoo: The epitome of race-baiting, Trump-bashing, and uneducated "writers."

You twits are going to be losing A LOT of money when the Harris-Biden (God help us) administration takes over and you'll have NOTHING on the Right to write about.

972nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. pillow salesman tells Trump

Your article pillow salesman tells Trump to claim insurrection or marshal law is written from STUPID MORONS and yahoo morons allow it. Trump will make his decisions from all his lawyers and associates on this topic not from a pillow sales man. Also Lindell is a true patriot MUCH better than an yahoo moron is.

972nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 972nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I don't want your left wing fake news opinions

Unsubscribe me from your left wing ideology

972nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. More people would probably use your site

More people would probably use your site If it wasn’t filled with so much communist propaganda!

972nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Fact check your articles and do not implicate your opinikns

I’m seeing a whole lot of articles being wrote by your reporters on here that are being written as fact when they are opinion based. I have never once spoke about any other establishment doing the same thing but this is where I get my Mail and have had as my default start site for decades and I will not tolerate your reporters or yahoo as a whole for imposing your left wing views that aren’t fact checked. This is not acceptable and if I see another article like these I will be switching providers and be sure to spread…

972nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Weather of yahoo.com

Weather on yahoo.com always goes back to Sunnyvale even after I change it to my area...I want it to stay where I put it. Detect my location doesn't work

972nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base