Fantasy Baseball

Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please add a feature to export team rosters and transactions.

I am the commissioner of a auction keeper league and I have to copy and paste the daily transactions throughout the year (weekly or daily depending on how often I want to do it). It would be much nicer to be able to just export all of the transactions once at the end of the year. Also, I have to copy and paste each team roster into a spreadsheet and it needs major editing to be usable. I would love a feature to just export a team roster and download it to a spreadsheet. Most other fantasy sites have this…

576th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Let us re-sort the pre-draft rankings without having to create an entirely new list

Currently, if you don't like the default pre-draft rankings, you have to basically create an entirely new list in your preferred order by clicking the arrows to add players to the "Preferred" list.

Why not just allow us to drag-and-drop names from the default list? If I don't want Scherzer at #1 (I mean, seriously Yahoo!?) and a handful of other players, usually pitchers, in weird spots, I shouldn't have to create a whole new list of nearly 300 players.

Just let me drag Scherzer down to a more reasonable spot and continue to use the default list as is.

148th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Classic mode

Let us go to Classic mode and let it stay tthat way. I dont want to change every time I go to my team.

473rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. New Pitching Stat Quality Appearance

I suggest adding a Quality Appearance (QA) stat for pitchers. Fantrax has this stat, and in a nutshell, the stat rewards a pitcher one point every time they reach 2 innings while keeping a 4.50 ERA intact through their appearance. It gives long relievers a chance at earning some value and solves the issue of a dominant 5.2 IP start not resulting in a QS. At least now that 5.2 IP pitcher earns 2 QA points. It also rewards a pitcher who goes deeper into the game – an 8IP start that has an era 4.50 or under gets 4…

576th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Message/Chat Board Needs to Feel Like Social Media Site

The Message Board has become a waste of space because it's not easily accessible, readable or usable. Posts and comments should be easily scrollable, mobile friendly, and look and feel like Facebook/Instagram/Twitter. Get rid of "topics" and duplicate what the most popular social media sites in the world do to encourage messaging, chatting, and communicating!

279th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please allow Commish to pause the draft more than 5 times or 15 mins. How about full control?

ESPN let’s be the Commish pause the draft and start it back up anytime they want. I suggest Yahoo do the same as there is no valid reason to have limited pauses. Unforeseen can things happen and having a simple pause and unpause button would be great. Thanks.

279th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow user to change player slot during the Draft. 1B/OF. Owner should choose where he is.

Allow user to change player slot during the draft. If a player has multiple position eligibility such as 1B/OF, the owner should choose where he is put in your team during the draft. That way I can draft around what I've picked, not where yahoo sticks them on my team.

339th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Extend Team Name from 20 to 25 characters

Hello,

I am the co-commissioner of Major League Fantasy Baseball. We here at the MLFB, appreciate the flexibility provided to us courtesy of Yahoo! Sports, and have been doing so since our inaugural season of 2009. We hold our league in the highest of standards, emulating the most personal and real-life experience for our owners and managers alike. It has come to our attention, that a team would like to relocate from Washington to Philadelphia, however this transaction cannot be completed, due to the inability to exceed 20 characters for a team name, and the "Philadelphia Phillies" protrudes that limit.…

89th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Dynasty Enhancements

Can we please enhance the dynasty options within Yahoo?

I do dynasty options in both baseball and football. Football is based off of salary where as baseball is based on draft picks. I understand that every league is different but my request is rather easy.

I would love if Yahoo would make it easier in the transition from one year to the next. If I look at my 2019 roster on the app, it's blank. I get it, we haven't drafted yet. But until that draft occurs, it would be helpful if the rosters weren't blank and if trading were…

677th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Dynasty team with a minor league of players

With more dynasty leagues get created with a farm team, I suggest you allow the commish to Lock the farm players so they don't get picked up by other teams. When a manager wants to pick up a farm hand, the commish can either unlock the player or simply add him to the managers roster. This would prevent a lot of headaches.

473rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add CP (Closing Pitcher) spot

In points league, often times the RP spot is just used by a starter that has both SP and RP designation and inflates the scoring for the week. I want to be able to use solely closing pitchers in a spot.

255th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Wildcard in custom list

Why can't we put a Wildcard position abbreviation (e.g. SS or 1B, LF, OF, ...) in our preferred ranking list to mean give me the highest ranking Player at that position at that time. That way we can control the order in which positions are filled.

669th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make clear how you determine rookie position eligibility

Most other fantasy platforms define how they determine rookie position eligibility. For example NFBC determines eligibility by greatest # of plate appearances at position their final minor year. Yahoo! simply guesses based on what position they were drafted at and then defers to MLB player page. MLB player pages are updated by an intern at their convenience, not even by the individual team. Please, an actual policy on how you determine eligibility would be much appreciated. Yahoo! is the most lenient platform when it comes to granting eligibility and yet Nick Senzel is only 3B eligible for who knows what…

387th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Fix the Live Draft Software or Get Rid of It

Incredibly disappointed in Yahoo's auction draft software. Managers ran a little late. Paused the draft for 15 minutes to allow them to arrive. Come to find out that you cannot pause the draft again. FOR 5+ HOURS. This rendered the draft completely useless. Everyone is ready to jump platforms after this mess.

677th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Historical league matchup stats

I like the way matchup stats are displayed for current year (in a h2h, roto league). But I can't find anywhere to access the historical statistics. Itd be nice to see how many HRs it took to place first, or SBs, Ws, etc...

473rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. More in depth ADP data

Additional data regarding ADP would be really useful. Things like minimum pick, maximum pick, number of drafts each player has been taken in, and being able to select a date range to view this data. These can be really useful during draft prep.

387th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Please bring back the 10 man on demand draft and shorten the **** pick time...

It seems the big thing now is to let every ******* second tick off the clock when a draft is conducted now. It takes 3 ******* hours to do a 12 man draft. UTTER ********

222nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Player avearges

Allow everyone to see this year before start of the season to see there total points from last year as well as there average points from last year.

677th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 279th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Increase the qualifying innings pitched for each team from 7 to 20. Just 7 innings per week per team is way to small.

We all have about 4-5 (SP)pitchers on each team - they can all pitch at least 5 innings - increase the number of innings per week for each team from 7 to whatever,,,, (take the average SP innings per week, and use that number going forward to use instead of 7)

339th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base