Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 677th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. H2H Scoring

Allow for the option of 2 week h2h matchups in regular season and/or playoffs.

580th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. New Pitching Category "The 1, 2, 3 inning"

The 1. 2. 3 inning or 3 up 3 down.
    When your pitcher accomplishes this you get a 1 in your matchup, then the second time a 2 etc. etc. So this would be a positive counting stat for any of your pitchers to accomplish.

580th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 580th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Filters in individual player stats not working

The last few weeks, the filter for player stats isn't working. For instance, filtering for a single team in the split hitter stats, or for Batter vs Pitcher. This problem is happening in Internet Explorer and Firefox btw.

339th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Andrew Benintendi should be taken off the can't cut list

He's having a really down year right now, and nowhere near an elite fantasy player right now. I think people should be able to cut him if they want to. Frankly I'm not sure he should have ever been on this list to begin with, but no question at this point he should be cuttable.

394th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I would like to see Fantasy Points accumulated by position throughout the year. That would be a great FGM tool to have!

I would like to see Fantasy Points accumulated by position throughout the year. IE: IF you have a revolving door at Catcher you can see the FP you get in that scenario and compare it to having a top 4 catcher. Would really help prep draft strategies and highlight well managed teams. If it's not working maybe that stat tell me I should trade for a solid Catcher...something to consider!

580th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bug with the Player List

When you look at batters in the player list and sort by something that isn't a pitcher column, and then try to look at pitchers, the system returns a "no players found" message. The same is true if you sort pitchers by something that isn't a batter column and then look at batters.

The system would be friendlier if you would fix this. Thanks!

479th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 580th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 580th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add the decimal spot back to average stats

In all previous years when looking at either a roster page or free agency listings you could see one decimal spot for average stats. Now it appears to just truncate the decimals. In baseball points leagues this is critical because a 3.9 average is a lot different than a 3.1 average. Please fix this.

580th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. No updates as of 4:34 am PST is unacceptable. Looks to me as the yahoo guys started drinking for cinco de mayo early. Absolutely ridiculous.

Out of the three fantasy sports I play, baseball is by far the most inconsistent as to their daily player updates. This happened last year to me during the finals, no less and is becoming frustrating. It's going to be a ton of wasted advertising money if there's no one to advertise to. Please, get it together.

479th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. need a way to contact yahoo without paying for it when a postion cannot be filled to due system malfunction.

When a position is disabled because of yahoo have a way to correct this immediately By the time they contact you your playing one man short and the stats lost are never corrected. Have a way without paying for a fix or contact them so it can be fixed and then credit all stats lost back to your team.

677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Fix player stats to show games played at SunTrust field in Atlanta.

When looking at the split stats page, there are no stats for any player at SunTrust field, including the Braves players. I like to see how players perform at different fields as there are those who actually perform better in certain parks. This has been going on for a few years, I think when the name changed from Turner field.

580th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Yahoo waiver glitch

Our league has a 3 move maximum per week. By Sunday all of us were out of moves. However, the waivers execute on Monday morning at 3 am (a new week). Some folks in our league were able to put in claims on Sunday for the Monday night pickup. But others got the message that they were out of moves for the week. Please fix this ASAP. It is creating issues in our league. It is an obvious glitch.

339th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Double format

Why not have the option for a lig to have both formats
    Just click or the standings to check where u stand on both. H2h ligs should have this for an option. All stats are already kept and tallied.
    Why not make it viewable. Whether it counts for yahoo $ logs is to be at your own discretion but #1 in Roto should be recognized in h2h ligs. I also prefer a total moves limit for h2h. I've used 50 in mine for yrs. It's Roto tho

580th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Double the max waiver moves the first "week" of the season.

First week of fantasy baseball is played over 2 weeks. Yet the max waiver moves stays at 6. Should be at least 10.

347th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add Player Faces Next to Names

Your UI is far too outdated. If you play fantasy football on NFL.com, it leaves you for dead. Your site doesn't even offer a face of the player for crying out loud? Are you serious? Yahoo is run by a female and it shows. Adjust your priorities.

677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Planned  ·  Product Support responded

Faces should be added soon. We are waiting on that information from our data providers.

Thank you for your feedback.

20. Random selection of Managers on Draft Day Fantasy Baseball Flawed

I signed up for two Yahoo Fantasy Public Baseball Leagues.
    Here is the issue,
    1) My first Yahoo Public Baseball league had seven, yes, seven mangers listed as "Diamond or Platinum. I thought this was strange given the chances of top 5 percentile managers assigned to one league.
    2) My second public fantasy baseball league--Yep, there were a total of 6 managers ranked as "Diamond or Platinum--all of them ranked in the "Top 5 percentile of mangers."
    Statistically this is not fair ! Not only for the six or seven managers participating that are ranked high...but what about the managers…

580th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 39 40
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base