Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to inform changes.

We recently launched a new version of Yahoo Finance for desktop so let us know what you think!

To post a new idea, type your idea into the search bar below and select “Post a new idea.” To review and vote on existing ideas, type your idea into the search bar or look below to filter ideas by trending (Hot), recent (New), and most votes (Top).

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Community Support Forum or Help Site.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Finance?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Previous Close Incorrect, prior day closing values for Dow 30 on 1/16/18!!!!!

At 12:53 p.m. ET, the summary pages for AAPL, DWDP and MSFT incorrectly state their prior day's closes as 175.28, 75.22 and 88.08, respectively. Per the historical data page for each stock, the closes were, in fact, and 177.09, 75.41 and 89.60, respectively. PLEASE CORRECT AND, FOR GOD'S SAKE FOR YOUR CREDIBILITY, FIGURE OUT WHY THESE ERRORS KEEP TURNING UP. I'm these errors every day.

316th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

45 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Charles,

Thanks for reporting this issue. Our team is reviewing this. If you have different issues to report please submit a new post this will be utilized specifically for the previous close being incorrect.

Best,
    -Finance Support

2. "Report abuse" option in Yahoo Finance Conversations is broken?

I have used the "report abuse" option on a number of link spammers, "awesomeSTO-CKS" spammers, "the-stock*dork" spammers, but it does nothing. Over a week later, I still see the spam posts if I am not logged into my account. Look for user name Brianna and Alexandra in particular as the most obvious spam bots in the following forum:

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/GLD/community

"I was getting really sick of the market always taking my money so I went out and found a service that gives me one solid stock pick every week. So far they have been awesome. Just go to the-stock*dork to join."

156th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Incorrect change data for several indexes on 12.6.17. CAN WE PLEASE GET THIS PROBLEM FIXED?

The biggest issue is the Russell 2000 index. The summary page for the ^RUT says the prior day's close was 1532.41, with today's change 22.13 points. But your historical prices page says the Tuesday close was 1516.76. The change is about 7 points. In point of fact, 1532.41 was the MONDAY close. This is continuing problem that REQUIRES ATTENTION. And the fact I have to stop what I am doing with your data to figure out if it is correct is time-consuming.

Here is the Russell historical price page URL
    https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/%5ERUT/history?p=%5ERUT

130th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Charles,

Wow, thanks for the detailed information on this. The issue regarding the incorrect closing figures on the summary page has been raised to the appropriate teams.

For the other inquiry regarding closing data for ETF’s can you please make a separate post. Thank you!

Regards,
    -Finance Support

4. Bid and ask prices are not updated

Bid and ask are not updated for any stock in portfolio or watchlist.
    i.e. AAPL, MSFT

365th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Google Finance Portfolio import / import ofx format

Google Finance is discontinuing their portfolio tracking features as of November 2017. Yahoo Finance has a unique opportunity to gain all these Google Finance users if the Yahoo Finance team is able to add the ability to import Google Finance user data from the OFX format that Google Finance provides exports in.

25th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  27 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 246th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. All stock in Bursa(KLSE) historical data only until 31 January 2018 and last day

The whole Malaysia stock market data only until 31 January 2018, and the last traded day, example: 1818.KL

444th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. All Malaysia stock with .KL tickers chart historical data missing in February

All malaysia tickers missing from february 1 to February 13 data and thus the chart is wrong now.
    It happen to historical data.

0138.KL,3182.KL and etc to name a few. In short, all tickers are wrong

570th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Missing all cryptocurrencies prices from January 29 to February 4

The range widens everyday. Please update historical data.

365th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. QASH - Quote for the new cryptocurrency

QASH - listing the new cryptocurrency issued by the company QUOINE:

https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/qash/

QASH is the native token for the LIQUID Platform and raised over US$ 100 million in 3 days.

LIQUID Platform will solve the liquidity problem on cryptocurrency through the World Book (buy/sell orders from different exchanges in the same book). Simple analogy: LIQUID will be NASDAQ for cryptocurrency.

The project has amazing team from financial market, advisors and investors. Executives from Goldman Sachs, Merrill Lynch, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, KPMG, Softbank, etc. It is backed by the son of the richest man in JAPAN:
    https://news.quoinex.com/articles/elusive-billionaire-taizo-son-is-an-investor-of-quoine/?lang=en

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7gqj7b/a_summary_of_qash_and_why_i_believe_it_will_serve/

More info: …

191st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. RYPNX

As of 10feb18, Royce Opportunity fund (RYPNX) has not updated since 5feb18. Please correct this outdated data.

444th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Make Trade Date Display

1. Make trade date display. 2. Stop trade date changes when adding a symbol

Trade Date does not display despite 'checking the box.' 2. After entering Trade Date, the date changes when clicking on another field.

172nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Portfolio Columns Do Not Sort Properly

When attempting to sort the Market Value Column of the My Holdings tab in my Portfolio, they do not sort proper from high to low.

Neither does the Total Gained column sort. It ought to sort by percentage.

130th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Incorrect Information about FAT Brands

Yahoo Finance states that FAT Brands (FatBurger) owns Ponderosa and Bonaza Steakhouses. IT DOES NOT and never has. Those steakhouses are privately owned.

570th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Yahoo Finance pages jump to dangerous sites when the focus is on another tab!

When I have a number of browser tabs open only Yahoo pages jump by themselves to dangerous websites!!! NO OTHER SITES DO THIS!!! ONLY YAHOO.
    I am running McAfee and I have no viruses or malware as was suggested the last time I reported this. This is a problem specific to Yahoo.
    You are under attack again and you are putting customers at risk.
    I now avoid Yahoo pages and have found alternate financial sites.
    This is sad because Yahoo Finance used to be my favorite. I would recommend it to others.
    NOT ANY MORE, BECAUSE YAHOO IS COMPROMISED.

Again,…

444th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. portfolio page on yahoo finance not loading

When i try to log in to my portfolio page on yahoo finance, i get an error message

570th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Why have you hidden everything I use you for? I can't even find how to check my stock portfolios any more. Where did they go?

I quit, even your feedback method sucks. Where are my portfolios? Heck, where is the finance page? Everything is hidden!

444th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 570th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. BLOK incorrect info

BLOK (blockchain etf) is the hottest product on market right now and the name of the ETF doesn't show up when the ticker is pulled up and the historical data is not correct (just launched this week). Also, news/articles not appearing below watchlist like for all other products on watchlist. Tons of news on this product. BLCN (the other blockchain ETF) also doesn't include name but the historical data is correct.

365th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Annualized gain returns, but is not working

I see that annualized gain has (finally) returned as an option in portfolios. However, it is not working in customized portfolios, even though it works just fine under the 'my holdings' tab.

130th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 62 63
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base