Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Community Support Forum or Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Finance?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please either fix or get rid of the "Trade Column you added to 'My Portfolio' Now, copy &paste of the stock results is a messa mess

You added a 'Trade Column" to the My Portfolio' stock results that is copied when one tries to copy daily stock results in a Portfolio. This prevents simply copying and pasting results into my excel spreadsheets and makes you site largely unusable for following stock prices. Try it and you will see. Please fix or deleted the addition columen ('Trade) from the default portfolio lists.

5th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  22 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ticker Search Field

Recently, whenever I first type in a symbol into the ticker search field and hit "enter", it seems to always pull up the wrong company. I need to again type the symbol slowly to make sure the site finds the symbol before I hit enter. It seems the site is too slow to "lookup" the symbol in the suggested tickers that show below the search field, so even though I type the full, correct symbol that I want to view, the "suggested search" options that show haven't caught up to my typing. It's just a big annoyance that is somewhat…

86th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Paul,

Thank you for reaching out about this inquiry. We would like to gather some additional details so we can further investigate. In your next post, please provide the browser, device, and URL where this happens.

We appreciate your help!

Regards,
    Lyndsay

3. 9th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  20 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 3rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  43 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 30th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add Support for GRC-USD, Because GRC Is Popular and Supports Many Petaflops of Science Compute

Add support for GRC-USD . That is the GridCoin crypto (https://www.gridcoin.us) in US $. Yahoo Finance should add support for GRC because it is a relatively popular coin that backs some six or seven petaflops of computer capacity (and also, significant “disk” storage space) provided to open science projects from BOINC ( https://boinc.berkeley.edu/ ).

144th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. to save data (lines, ect) of the drawing created in the graphic of a market value

Regarding -yahoo finances- graphic drawing of a market value. And the session started and created the portfolio of market values:

Can you make it possible to save data (lines, ect) of the drawing created in the graphic of a market value, so that the drawing can be saved and monitored / modified?

On my own computer if these drawing data are saved, but if I access from another computer all the drawing data is deleted.

Could the data of the drawing be saved so that they can be consulted from any different computer?

Or is there something I'm doing wrong?…

144th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 43rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Advertisements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 23rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 23rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Sorting

I need to sort by the "NOTES" category, as I list stock and mutual funds by the percentage owned or type of business the company is involve in, such as Construction or Entertainment, all of which goes into the "NOTES" column. Before the change in your system, this was possible. Please add this feature to the new system.
    Thank you!!

144th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Please correct the 1yr price target for NVCN....

this is a pre-reverse split price target and is completely inaccurate.

144th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. where are the news events that were particular to just my my portfolio ??? you have totally ruined my portfolio page

I used to go to my own personal portfolio page and get news events that were just for my stocks. WHERE IS THAT ???? or have you just decided to eliminate what was absolutely helpful .. Now im stuck with a lot of bs videos and news I DO NOT WANT .. GO BACK TO WHAT WORKED !

86th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 64th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Debt/Equity errors

Ford and many others have errors in Equity and Current debt that result in the Debt to Equity ratios being calculated wrongly. ie Ford's is listed at 417 but it is really 4.4. The issue is in moving the data from the balance sheet to "Statistics' to Summary.

144th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. when looking at options for a particular

in Stock quotes, when I click on Options, I can now only see "in the money" Options. I cant seem to change it to show "all"Options.

By default it always has shown "all" Options.

please help to restore. thx

144th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. add stock quote box on my.yahoo.com page

At top of portfolio page add box to type in individual ticker symbol to get instant quote.

144th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add the ability to configure the indexes at the top

Add the ability to configure the indexes at the top

86th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Cryptocurrency market pair pages need 4 more decimal placs in their values..

The cryptocurrency market pair pages need more decimal places in their values.. Many of the lower valued cryptocurrencies show a 0.0000 value instead of for example 0.00000050 or etc...

144th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Cryptocurrency Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Export custom view columns not just default columns

Please add ability to export custom view columns

86th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base