Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Yahoo. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Yahoo
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. “Go to My Portfolio” link from home page personal stock list is not loading

“Go to My Portfolio” link from the home page personal stock list is not loading. We love this feature. Please fix it.

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop the color coded stock background on price live updates

Or how can I make it stop? So annoying. thanks

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. research reports

Give me a chance to get rid of the "Research Reports" under customize. I don't want them and they are taking up space. Don't force your research reports on us.

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. harrassment by a poster

a poster who goes by either Bernie, or stanmikeylies mainly from the LXXGF board, has been following my posts to other stocks to harrass my with insunuations and lying, can you stop this practice? thanks,,,,

12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Search Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Stop your ad for Finance Plus on Home page it limits how much I can see of it, on my laptop.

Stop your ad for Finance Plus on Home page it limits how much I can see of it, on my laptop.

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Supply Chain feature missing under Company Outlook

I bought a subscription to Yahoo Finance Plus Essential. I was interested in the Supply Chain analysis under the premium paid Company Outlook section. It has disappeared this week. I was able to see it till last week. Appreciate if somebody could quickly look into it.

12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add dividend reinvestment to charts 🙏🙏

Please add an option to include dividend reinvestment in charts. Currently you’re only able to chart price movement. This ignores dividends and can lead to very misleading conclusions when comparing the historical performance of dividend-paying companies.

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Include dividends for this year in the Adj Close data and include all dates of data in downloads using yfinance using python!

Include dividends for this year in the Adj Close data and include all dates of data in downloads using yfinance using python!

9th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please add Target Price for the chart recognition feature in the Chart View.

Please add Target Price for the chart recognition feature in the Chart View. This info is found in the summary portion of Featured Idea but not in chart view which is the most relevant place to be. Thanks!

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Make it easy (at least possible...) to create an alert on stocks.

I can't seem to find how to create an alert on stocks. Neither on the website nor on the android app. I've tried to contact Yahoo support, but they're on another planet. Everytime I receive an email I have to explain everything again, and again, because it's a different person each time, and they provide a solution that doesn't work.
    Simple thing : an alert. Make it simple.

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Unmute

Would like an unmute feature in conversations

9th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add a "Portfolio Performance" graph for all portfolios combined

I have my investments separated into portfolios based on the style of investments. I can see the portfolio performance graph for each separate portfolio, but it would be nice if there was an overall portfolio performance graph that covered all my investments (i.e., include all of the individual portfolios).

9th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Advertisements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Ticker change

Ticker NMN does not trade. Company changed name to AGUIA

12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Why do Yahoo financial charts under report actual highs and lows?

TLRY.nasdaq reached $300 in 2018 as confirmed in yahoo finance articles from 2019. I also see VLNS.tsx does not show true buy-in lows on Yahoo charts I view through Apple.

Please clarify these discrepancies.

12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Put some sort of indicator on EACH article that takes you to a pat site, or put all the pay site links on one side and all the fres links

indicate CLEARLY which links take you to a pay site or put all the links to pay sites on one side of the page and all the free ones on the other. I just hate wasting my time clicking on a link that then requires money to read the article

12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. fix the bugs. the finance home page arrow buttons are not working for the indexes

all the time now your finance page is skrewed up. it wont show OIL index or shows it without calling it oil
    now the ARROWS for scrolling bakc and forth on the default indexes listed DO NOT WORK

12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Comments

Still censoring the truth I see, just like the commie swine you are. Stalin is proud.

12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. portfolios not working opening

Portfolios are not working (opening).

12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. historical data dates are off by one day

It is 10/21/2021 @ 22:45 CDT where I am. I look at the quotes for ETH-USD and note them. Then I go to historical data. The first line in historical data is dated 10/22 even though it is still 10/21. The data shown is for 10/21. The data shown for 10/21 is 10/20 data and so on.
    Ex. from quote page on 10/21 ...
    Open 4,084.18
    Day's Range 4,069.40 - 4,158.49
    Ex from historical data page ..
    Oct 22, 2021 4,084.18 4,156.42 4,069.40

12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base