New Yahoo Mail
523 results found
-
OLD look to go back
Help me to go back to the old look; I cannot use the new. mk
60th ranked -
Go back to my old e-mail
I did not ask for e-mail + I got billed 5.oo$ for it I want my old E-mail back
60th ranked -
GIVE BACK ORIGINAL
YOU CAN GIVE ME BACK THE CLASSIC, I WANT MY DAYS THE WAY THEY USED TO BE IT WAS EASIER TO USE.
60th ranked -
Folders
I had quite a few folders in my email, and now I only have FOUR, ansd1/2 of THEM are empty! Where did they go. I need them! Not Happy
60th ranked -
switch back to old mail platform
Please help me switch back. i don't like the new format. and it no longer gives the option for the older style mailbox.
60th ranked -
Bring back backgrounds
Absolutely hate the new solid color background. Please bring back the themes!
60th ranked -
I'm incredibly frustrated that I can no longer open emails in a new tab
I'm incredibly frustrated that I can no longer open emails in a new tab
60th ranked -
make it easy to opt out and turn off all the AI ********
I hate everything about AI. I want to opt out at every turn. make it easy to opt out and turn off all the AI ********
60th ranked -
Non requested pornographic ads
One should not be getting explicit ads concerning sexual immorality when not requested. Also, ads that claim to increase size, virility and other deviate activity are scams.
60th ranked -
Compact View and Color Options
This new Yahoo layout is complicated and new emails blend in with read emails. I've already missed several emails due to this. Having a feature like the old yahoo with different color option or new emails displaying in bold should return. And the new layout is so large, seems like you are scrolling longer to find emails. The compact view should roll out so we can find emails better. In other words, the old way was way more efficient.
60th ranked -
i want my classic back
i want my classic yahoo back, the yahoo i have had for 20 years, what is wrong with you people, if it aint broke dont fix it, give me back my old e-mail
60th ranked -
60th ranked
-
60th ranked
-
Make it less confusing
When replying the reply seems to be in the middle of the conversation, please make the reply at the top, that way when you scroll down you can see what you are sending. I want to fwd a message, my sig was at the bottom, above the message, the who to was in the middle between messages, what are they getting, what if I only want to send the last reply, it's all together... I'm not a fan, sorry, too confusing for me.
60th ranked -
switch back to old version
Never did like the new format that popped up this weekend
60th ranked -
Talk to the User Before Making A Change
It's so jarring to come to a new interface with no explanation at all. I had just opened my email and it switched from old to new without warning. Not pleasant. Grateful for the service, but please consider the user when making these transitions .
60th ranked -
Bring back the filter messages on the main inbox
I used to be able to filter messages/senders from my inbox to the folder they belong to and now i cant? Bring back that function. This "upgrade" To yahoo is a severe downgrade
60th ranked -
Back to Classic Mail
Why are you no longer allowing users to go back to Classic Mail? The new Yahoo mail is terrible. You used to give users the option to switch back to old Classic mail, which was far better.
60th ranked -
FIX YOUR MOBILE CODE
YOUR MOBILE APP OS USELESS
60th ranked -
Deleted Yahoo Feedback
I submitted a request to UserVoice last week to move the Unread folder to the primary list of folder. I bookmarked my feedback so that I could periodically check on the status. Today, it says that the feedback was deleted. I did not post about any account, password, or login issues, just the request to relocate the Unread folder to a more convenient place. Why are Feedback entries being deleted?
60th ranked
- Don't see your idea?