New Yahoo Mail
394 results found
-
NO THANKS. WE NEED SIMPLE NO FRILLS EMAIL:
Do not want your new updates. I demand to be able to choose my own theme or layout. I want the simple layout like 95% of other users. We don't need your colors and ****,Drop it.
173rd ranked -
too many steps to move email to a folder
put it back where all folders are seen at left and email can be dragged to folder. The "NEW IMPROVED" yahoo is anything but - it adds more steps and confusion.
173rd ranked -
email view
Can I please see WHO my emails are from and not the whole long subject line. A better balance of seeing both would be appreciated. If I don't know who it's from I'm not opening it anyway. Thank you
173rd ranked -
Green Inbox Theme
I want to keep my current Green Inbox theme, so I'd like to opt out of the new Yahoo Mail.
173rd ranked -
WHERE ARE THE THEMES ON THE NEW UGLY UI?
WHERE ARE THE THEMES ON THE NEW UGLY UI?
WHERE ARE THE THEMES ON THE NEW UGLY UI?
WHERE ARE THE THEMES ON THE NEW UGLY UI?
173rd ranked -
173rd ranked
-
Add Block, Delete, and report spam as a choice to the block email action
Add a choice on the block email address drop down to "Block, Delete, & Report Spam" Block the sender for your email and help everyone else as well by reporting the address as a spam email.
173rd ranked -
Fix this horrible broken mail!
Please fix this horrible, laggy, ****** loading new email!
It's the worst!173rd ranked -
New look
The new look, layout, font, everything is just worse. Let me have the basic mail look back and stop trying to make things worse.
173rd ranked -
i want the previous basic yahoo mail. it was better for me
i want the previous basic yahoo mail. it was better for me , I dont see any provision to go back to it.This advanced version has been dumped on me and I hate it
173rd ranked -
NOT HAPPY.
I DO NOT LIKE THE NEW YAHOO EMAIL. SLOWER AND I'M NOT RECEIVING EVERYTHING THAT I RECEIVE ON MY IPHONE.
173rd ranked -
Primary
Thank you so much for telling me what is "primary" in my life because that's what you want me to view first. Apparently my brain cells aren't able to determine what is primary in my life.
Just go back to "all". This is stupid.
173rd ranked -
the look is terrrible
Please change it back to the old look!!!
173rd ranked -
Can't stop laughing
Thank you soooo much for adding endless clicks to my already busy day. Thank you for your endless joke of the new yahoo view.
173rd ranked -
hate the new format
hate the new format.
173rd ranked -
You are really funny
Thank you for adding so many more clicks in my busy life. You are incredibly funny. Not enjoyable but really funny.
173rd ranked -
return to classic email now pleasew
terrible change of email as email to folder transfers is now totally blocked
wtf whose nightmare regression was this
needs new job!!!!173rd ranked -
Elenco Contatti
Buonasera, quando ho da inserire l'elenco contatti, non mi prende il doppio Nominativo con mail diversa.
In elenco Gentile-Frittelli 2 volte con 2 mail, quando inserisco l'elenco dalla mail scritta mi fa vedere solo uno
Saluti173rd ranked -
Leave the design the **** alone
I have seen your design changes over the years, and they are always confusing *. Gmail does the exact same thing, and I don't use it anymore because it's one god-awful, confusing, esoteric pile of *. Whatever your 'designers' are planning, have them save it on a usb stick, put it in their pocket, then take them out back and shoot them so they can't ever do this **** again. Leave the design the **** alone.
173rd ranked -
NEW LOOK IS ****
I WANT MY OLD YAHOO BACK. I DO NOT LIKE OR WANT THIS NEW LAYOUT.
R. BESIER
173rd ranked
- Don't see your idea?