New Yahoo Mail
428 results found
-
Spam Filters/Block list: Please add ability to block entire domain
I would like to be able to block entire domain. Currently, it seems like I can block only full user@domain.tld per filter. They keep changing the user id.
Also, allowing pattern search would be helpful.173rd ranked -
Inline image resizing and printing directly
I need the option to insert shipping labels as a smaller inline image which the recipient can print directly from the email and not have to download. I need sharp inline shipping labels that recipients can print directly from the email, with control over the displayed size.
173rd ranked -
Move "settings button" to a permanent position in the main tree, not obscured in "More..."
I've recently opened this acct, after years with Outlook (now becoming unreliable) and Google (jerked me around a lot just to set up an EM acct).
Yours was like a breath of fresh air: easy to use, intuitive, and completely reliable (i.e. my messages get sent and received every time). I also like the instant notifications function.
Want more engagement?
173rd ranked -
read and unread emails show up in a clumsy & not so clear manner, old version for that is better
just got my yahoo mail updated, but the main inbox where all the read and unread email show up, that is very clumsy now, simply the interface,
we cannot differentiate the read and unread emails at all.
very hard to use this new yahoo mail interface for this issue173rd ranked -
173rd ranked
-
173rd ranked
-
I have seen this email every day for 4 days: Yahoo Mail will look different soon. please stop sending itl
email being sent to many times
173rd ranked -
Keep typing as you send it on a reply.
Line spacing should not be altered when you are replying to an email.
After you press send, you expect the typing to be sent exactly as you typed it, not
be sent with lines adjusted. This makes the email look very unproffesional and needs
improving!173rd ranked
- Don't see your idea?