US Yahoo News

Welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Our team reviews the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. CoVid19 is not the Bubonic Plague so why the Pandemic

The CDC recommends that Senior Citizens stock up on food and other non-food supplies and hunker down at home if possible! Here is the issue with that Senior Citizens only receive monthly Social Security checks and they don't always fall at the beginning of the month. I and my husband are Senior Citizens his check comes the 3rd Wednesday of the month...mine arrives on the 4th Wednesday each month. We do not have a car any longer it broke down just before Halloween in 2019, we rely on our neighbors for transportation which we are happy to help them with…

109th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 229th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Report more about things that are important to the US Citizens.

We are seeing reports all over, repeating themselves time and time again and I have not seen one story about the flu epidemic in this country.
    Around 600 people who have dies - bad yes but their country has over 6 billion people. We have had so far since 10/2019 12,000 deaths from flu
    in this country and the estimate for the season is 30,000. These figures are from the CDC reports. What gives????

98th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 250th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Comments

Return the comments and close down the survey. The comments are the best part of Yahoo news as it gives a broad perspective of what people feel. It also give the ability to challenges and provide correct information when the story presents distorted or false information.

229th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. No comments, no clicks, you ******* ******.

No comments, no clicks, you * .

229th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 250th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Before Yahoo considers closing your comments capability to stories you run, ask yourselves what is gained by stopping free expression?

The architect of the Constitution, recognized the importance of "FREE SPEECH"! They guaranteed it as an article of the Bill of Rights! We live in a controversial world! Everyone is never going to agree with every comment in any forum! But surrendering to few who are offended, by closing down FREE SPEECH and expression, goes against Americas basic foundations, and backs us up several centuries!!!!!!

208th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bring back comments section. it was the most interesting part of your posts.

Many of your articles contain questionable or inaccurate info. The comments section allows rebuttals or discussions so folks are not just exposed to one writers often liberal biased or often patently untrue posts.

229th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Yahoo must retain comments.

Yahoo’s comment sections made it the Top, most-read, comment based News and Media website in the world; Yahoo must retain comments.

250th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 127th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Why do you keep changing format setups? Bring back the old format on the News and Science page.

Why do you keep changing format setups? Bring back the old format on the News and Science page. I hate having these "auto-play" videos begin as soon as I go to a new section. I do not want to see these huge thumbnails that take-up 1/4 of the page each. Bring back the list-style format like that on the HOME page.

142nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 109th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Bring back comments

Yahoo, your bias is really showing. We all know that the last thing that you want is an open flow of information. The articles that you put up as news are so slanted, no wonder you don't allow comments any longer. Simply feed the sheep and hope they swallow whatever it might be that you are shoveling.

250th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bring comments back

Bring back comments, your news feed is boring without them

250th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 250th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Language Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. restore the comments section. I do not post but enjoy reading peoples views. Let me know if you restore them, I will return to your site.

Restore the comments section. I do not post but enjoy reading peoples views. Let me know if you restore them, I will return to your site. Thank you

250th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 306th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. HOPE YOU ARE PAYING ATTENTION TO ALL YAHOO'S "FORMER" ARTICLE COMMENTERS CONCERNS REGARDING THE NOW NO OPPOSING VIEWS TO NEWS ARTICLES

This may once again be a REPEAT in opposition to the removal of your posted news article comments forum. While there were tasteless, immature and even stupid comments made, there were MANY thoughtful and well researched comments put forward that gave much "good perspective" to the many article's having bias and spin. I truly hope that you will reconsider that over-reaching move you made.to eliminate that Public Forum !

306th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Comments - Terminated Temporarily?

I have just read today, under a article interivew, fr om Boris Johnson, that article commenting has been temporarily terminated, When will the Article commenting come back?

269th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base