How can we make Fantasy Football better?

Make time zones clear.

Auction is set for 7 pm MST and countdown is 7pm PDT which is 8 MST. It is very hard to get 10 people to all reschedule last minute. You need to have someone select the time zone themselves or get your setting right (make MST = MST)!!

41st ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

25 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dylan Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And remember to include us in Arizona that does not participate in Daylight Savings Time.

• Deb Jensen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Let me change my time zone! ****! It's 3 hours off and when I edit my team info, I can't change the time zone. What's up with that???

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The game times displayed are based on your location on your Yahoo! profile.

To get the correct game times, you will need to update your location on your profile.

I'm talking your main Yahoo! ID profile, not your fantasy profile.

• Jacob Hunke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm on the eastern time zone... No games start at 11 AM!!! get your time zones for people right yahoo.. Its not that hard

The game times shown are based on your location of your Yahoo! profile. You will need to update the location on your profile and the game times will change.

• Devrin Kuipers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Similar problem. Live in the Eastern time zone and am listed as Los Angeles with no option to change it.

• Jeremy Hill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The match up page on the website should highlight which players are on offense and when players are in the red zone. This should be the same on the app as well

Please!!

• Jesse Anderson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why can't I change my preferred time zone? I moved across the country, but still have to plan drafts, updates, etc. with a 3 hour difference and it is really annoying. I have accidentally autodrafted because of it.

• Roger Toon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In my version on the website, it won't let me choose another time zone. Every thing is PDT, and I am in the east.

• Jesse Robinson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I live in Brooklyn, eastern time zone I have a league scheduled to start tonight at 9:30pm. On the website it shows 9:30pm Sun aug 30th start time but on the app it shows 12:30am start and the counter on the website that indicates when the league is going to start appears to be 2 hours off. I guess my question is, What time should I set it for so that all the members regardless if their on their phone or the app should I set the time for, all of the members reside in the eastern time zone.

What time zpne do you reside in? Yahoo! draft times are set up on Pacific time regardless of where you live.

• Jesse Robinson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I ADJUSTED THE LEAGUE TO START AT 9:30PM SUNDAY AUG 30TH, IT SAYS IT WILL START AT THAT TIME ON THE WEBSITE BUT ON THE APP IS SAYS 12:30AM? CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN TO ME WHATS GOING ON?

David, you may want to rethink your response. Waiting 1 1/2 hours has nothing to do with time zones. The offset between Pacific time and whatever time zone you are in stays the same.

So if you move your draft from say 6 PM to 7:30 PM Eastern time, you woudl move from a 3 PM draft to a 4:30 PM draft. There is no extra hour to adjust for.

• David Sixta commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This needs to change. We are not allowed to set the draft time immediately it has to be an hour an a half away which if youre an hour away or longer that means 2 and a half hours later. This needs to change or I'm going to a different fantasy site.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base