New Mail
41 results found
-
Ads take too much room on reading pane
I don't mind the ads on the side but the ads along the bottom take up to much room, make them smaller or better yet get rid of them.
1st ranked -
Don't get rid of notepad!
Just got the update that Yahoo is getting rid of Notepad!! Why?? This is ludicrous! First you get rid of email theme for emailing and now you're getting rid of my most used feature!!
I have a business that runs YAHOO and this is a very useful tool in one place.
Why are you doing this??2nd ranked -
Additional storage options need to be improved ASAP.
Getting additional space on Yahoo needs to be improved.
Current options are :
Free: 15 GB || £1.99/ mo: 100 GB || £9.99/ mo: 1 TBCan Yahoo come up with something like 50GB and amount payable quarterly/half-yearly/yearly?
Why does it have to be monthly ONLY????
3rd ranked -
IDEA = STOP PUSHING THRU GARBAGE SPAM EMAIL ACCOUNT USER HAS ASKED YAHOO TO BLOCK
HARASSMENT - ABUSE OF EMAIL ACCOUNT USER BY YAHOO. YAHOO PUSHING THRU GARBAGE SPAM EMAILS EVERY DAY-ALL DAY. YAHOO REFUSES TO BLOCK. EVERY GARBAGE SPAM EMAIL REPORTED TO YAHOO WITH REQUEST TO STOP-YAHOO REFUSES-CONTINUES TO PUSH THRU SAME GARBAGE SPAM EMAIL ALL DAY-EVERY DAY
info@harmony.knittry.com
info@books.plugward.com
info@royal.beathope.com
info@wiggly.duerice.com
info@treatment.justslam.com
info@whisper.bakefall.com
info@hope.beddull.com
info@ill-informed.preybang.com
info@ink.bakefall.com
info@sail.justslam.com
info@grain.gownrule.com
info@necessary.justslam.com
info@amused.gownrule.com
info@flagrant.aaapackagingmaterials.com
info@numberless.aaapackagingmaterials.com
info@breakable.gownrule.com
info@begin.justslam.com
info@scissors.gownrule.com
info@texture.plugward.com
info@cars.aaapackagingmaterials.com
info@lewd.beddull.com
info@account.beeras.com
info@annoyed.beathope.com
info@chilly.beeras.com
info@wistful.gownrule.com
info@play.beddull.com
info@tame.bakefall.com
info@voiceless.beathope.com
info@account.beeras.com
info@lumpy.bakefall.com
info@weak.beathope.com
info@create.gownrule.com
info@necessary.justslam.com
info@low.gownrule.com
info@wistful.gownrule.com
info@fear.justslam.com
info@gratis.beeras.com
info@smash.gownrule.com
info@cows.justslam.com
info@necessary.justslam.com
info@convey.gownrule.com
info@lumpy.bakefall.com
info@pastoral.testthaw.com
info@veil.plugward.com
info@chilly.beeras.com
info@sadden.beathope.com
info@tame.bakefall.com
info@pastoral.testthaw.com
info@chilly.beeras.com
info@hollow.aaapackagingmaterials.com
info@sail.aaapackagingmaterials.com
info@sail.aaapackagingmaterials.com
info@veil.plugward.com
info@whisper.plugward.com
info@cows.justslam.com
info@cows.justslam.com…4th ranked -
YAHOO ABUSE HARASSMENT OF EMAIL USERS - IDEA = STOP HARRASSMENT ABOUSE OF EMAIL USERS
HARASSMENT - ABUSE OF EMAIL ACCOUNT USER BY YAHOO. YAHOO IS PUSHING THRU GARBAGE SPAM EMAILS EVERY DAY - ALL DAY. YAHOO REFUSES TO BLOCK AND WILL NOT ALLOW EMAIL ACCOUNT HODLDER TO BLOCK. EMAIL ACCOUNT HOLDER HAS NO DOMAIN BLOCKING - EMAIL ADDRESS BLOCKING HAS BEEN DISABLED - GARBAGE SPAM EMAILS FORMATED SO CANNOT BE FILTERED. WHY DOES YAHOO HARASS ABUSE EMAIL ACCOUNT USERS. ALL FILTERS AND ALL SECURITY FOR THIS EMAIL ACCOUNT HAVE BEEN REMOVED BY YAHOO TO PUSH THROUGH GARBAGE SPAM EMAIL - HARASSMENT AND ABUSE.
info@harmony.knittry.com
info@books.plugward.com
info@royal.beathope.com
info@wiggly.duerice.com
info@treatment.justslam.com
info@whisper.bakefall.com
info@hope.beddull.com
info@ill-informed.preybang.com
info@ink.bakefall.com
info@sail.justslam.com
info@grain.gownrule.com…4th ranked -
REPORTED HARASSMENT ABUSE BY YAHOO IDEA = STOP HARRASSMENT ABUSE
REPORTED AS - HARASSMENT - ABUSE OF EMAIL ACCOUNT USER BY YAHOO. YAHOO IS PUSHING THRU GARBAGE SPAM EMAILS EVERY DAY - ALL DAY. YAHOO REFUSES TO BLOCK AND WILL NOT ALLOW EMAIL ACCOUNT HODLDER TO BLOCK. EMAIL ACCOUNT HOLDER HAS NO DOMAIN BLOCKING - EMAIL ADDRESS BLOCKING HAS BEEN DISABLED - GARBAGE SPAM EMAILS FORMATED SO CANNOT BE FILTERED. WHY DOES YAHOO HARASS ABUSE EMAIL ACCOUNT USERS. ALL FILTERS AND ALL SECURITY FOR THIS EMAIL ACCOUNT HAVE BEEN REMOVED BY YAHOO TO PUSH THROUGH GARBAGE SPAM EMAIL - HARASSMENT AND ABUSE.
info@harmony.knittry.com
info@books.plugward.com
info@royal.beathope.com
info@wiggly.duerice.com
info@treatment.justslam.com
info@whisper.bakefall.com
info@hope.beddull.com
info@ill-informed.preybang.com…4th ranked -
get rid of it
The option to go back to the old mail isn't there. I clicked on change to the new mail by accident and I can't go back. The new look is awful and I want to go back to the old version. Please put the option back
4th ranked -
email feature
For sometime now When I send an email, Yahoo will put in draft folder and not send it. It has done this to me during discussions on issues with others and clients and is very embarrassing. It does this on Win10 Win11 and Linux Mint and LMDE7. That would mean this is note an OS problem but something withing Yahoo email.
Thank You
Gary De Maroney
gdemaroney@yahoo.com4th ranked -
GET RID OF CATEGORIES
mobile app sucks donkey keeps seperating my mail into categories even though its toggled off. desktop version doesnt even show option to remove. google was no help........................
its annoying remove the stupid feature
4th ranked -
Account Security Settings: Preferred Sign-In Method
Dear Yahoo staff and development team,
I strongly prefer to use my standard password to log into my account.
Yahoo mail website, please consider adding a feature
in the Account Security Settings that allows users
to explicitly set their Preferred Sign-In Method
(e.g., Password, Passkey, Email Code, or Authenticator App).
Once a user selects "Password,"
the login page should default to that option automatically
without trying to redirect or intercept the process with other methods.
Thank you4th ranked -
Email
You really ****** it up now. The email was the flagship of your site now it's the **** hole of your site. I can't believe how you turned on us. I was with Yahoo since inception thank you you're a bunch of ******* ****** why can't I have all my email boxes in one shot. Stupid bastards either that or your greedy mother *******
4th ranked -
The interface, blocking spoofed email addresses
Interface Design: I tried the new, and just like each prior time, the interface --for what users prefer-- keeps getting worse. But eventually we adapt, which seems to signal yahoo to change it again. I have been dissatisfied with each "new yahoo" since I began with yahoo many years ago, but this present new one was irritating enough that, if forced to use it, I am considering Proton's paid version. I've never paid for email, but with the combination of yahoo reducing storage, limiting blocked emails when yahoo fails to block spoofed addresses, and these worsening interfaces, I will bear…
4th ranked -
Don't remove my email account
Yahoo removed an account of mine and I can't get it back. Who gave permission to delete it?
4th ranked -
stop popups telling people they are using yahoo mail in another app
Go back to letting people use yahoo mail in outlook without having yahoo pop up a browser every hour and forcing me to use my passkey many times a day. It is making your service unusable which means I will stop using it all together and stop using yahoo mail app and online and seeing your ads.
4th ranked -
read my email below, make New Mail less annoying for me!
make it (PLEASE!) extremely easy to block junk mail. i do not need or want roofing offers. i cannot figure how to block anyone and it used to be easy. i get that some folks are interested in silly videos, my sister-in-law is. but i just want to block stuff i really DO NOT WANT. aren't i your customer?? shouldn't my wishes come first?
4th ranked -
Search icon on subject line in inbox
WHY? Why did you remove the search icon (magnifying glass icon) from individual email subject in the inbox view. It was so much better than GMAIL. Why are you making Yahoo! email dumb? AND, you are not copying the good thing from Gmail: In Gmail you can select multiple messages and search for all of those together, instead of searching one by one. AND FINALLY, when I select a message in Yahoo inbox and try to find similar messages, all I get CREATE FILTER. I am not trying to create a filter. I just want to find those emails and…
4th ranked -
PLEASE GET RID OF ADS WITH SOUND.
PLEASE GET RID OF ADS WITH SOUND. IT WILL GIVE SOMEONE HEART ATTACK SOME DAY!!!
4th ranked -
I want the option to have a filth file. That way all the filth can go there. I know it’s filth. And I’ll never look at it. I’ll just delete
I want the option to have a filth file. That way all the filth can go there. I know it’s filth. And I’ll never look at it. I’ll just delete it all. Stop putting it in my spam. Spam is a cheap meat, and a play on words. But it’s not filth.
4th ranked -
HELP! get rid of my "two-step verification", please!
I do NOT want "two-step verification" when signing in to my email account, but it seems it was automatically changed...PLEASE either REMOVE the "two-step verification for "boardguy@ymail.com" FOR ME, or PLEASE TELL ME step-by-step how I CAN REMOVE the "two-step verification." I do not want to keep going to another email account every time I want my emails...I might as well just go to the other service...so PLEASE HELP; I really like yahoo, but hate "two-step verification"!
4th ranked -
Don't need to people need to see how great it is
I have never had problems with yahoo being using it since 1999 and loving it even though I got hotmail and gmail thx y'all.
4th ranked
- Don't see your idea?