Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. PPD games prove we need IL+ in Fantasy Baseball

If a player has Covid, they can be put on the IL. If the rest of the players on their team can't play because the game is PPD, there's nothing a manager can do. They have to suck it up and run with a shorthanded roster.

We're already seeing PPDs messing with opening week. Stars like deGrom, Alonso, Soto, Turner, and more are forced to sit on the bench through no fault of their own.

If baseball had IL+, a manager could slide the PPD players over and pick someone up until their main guys are ready to play again.

192nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Adding Salary Cost next to player names

For Salary Cap leagues Yahoo should add the player cost from the Salary Cap draft next to the players name, in the 'My Team' area and 'Players' area. There should also be an option to keep that cost next to the player all year, even if dropped, or remove the cost when the player is dropped.

Would add so much more value to the Yahoo Salary Cap leagues.

170th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Adjustment to Wavier/Date Turnover Time

Is it possible to change the waiver/day turnover time? As set currently, the first available time to complete Free Agent pickup and still persevere your waiver priority position is 3am EST. Based upon this setup, individuals (with ample time on their hands) are rewarded for staying up or waking up at 3am EST and making a pickup. This puts some individuals (most of whom have a job) at a disadvantage as 3am EST just does not work someone who is on a typical work schedule. Not sure if this is doable, but the current setup is less than optimal.

363rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. "Fans Pts" rounding to Nearest Whole Number on Average Stats Page

Not sure when this bug was introduced, it has been on the iOS App for over a season and now it is on the Website Page as well this season.

Players in points leagues need to the Fantasy Points rounded to the .1 or .01. A player showing 3.00 could be anything from a 2.51 to a 3.49 ppg player. This is a huge spread in Points leagues and needs to be corrected, not just on the Website but on the Apps as well.

Thanks!

410th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Get rid of this add/drop wait until tomorrow to get your players rule.

Why do you have to wait until the next day to get players off of waivers? Some of us have jobs and other responsibilities and cannot get on these free leagues every day. I have had half line-up rosters so many times since you started doing this that if i make it through this year, I definitely will not be p;laying here next year.

349th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. allow players to be dropped after they have played on a given day

Why cant we cut someone who had already played for the day? How does that benefit anyone? I want to cut someone to make room for a player that will be coming off of the IL but cannot. Now if i dont rem,ember to do this in the morning before work of, that pitcher that I want to activate won't be able to play on my roster for another week. i am sorry but I just dont see the logic behind your new rules (by new I mean they began last year).

363rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Create a Commish "Start Active" Button for All Teams

It would be great if commissioners were able to select a leaguewide "Start Active Players" button so that teams would default to having fully active lineups/pitchers at the beginning of the week (or at any time during the week). H2H leagues that rely on active and consistent owner participation can get hurt in the latter parts of the year when folks start to lose interest. Being able to default the league to this - while communicating this with the league - would level the playing field.

507th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Auto-renewal enhancement

As a commish, when leagues auto-renew (which is a great feature) there is no way to know if the owners actually committed. I wish the owners had to at least confirm that they are participating.

363rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Can't see custom keeper salaries when choosing keepers

In the past, our league's custom keeper costs would be displayed when people are choosing their keepers and I can't imagine why that is not the case now. Instead it only shows Yahoo's projected value. I emailed and Yahoo responded saying they thought that would be more helpful, but I don't understand how seeing the projected value is relevant without also being able to see a players actual cost to keep in your specific league so you can compare.

480th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for bringing this up to us. Our engineering team is currently working through issues with keeper salaries and the general keeper flow. We hope to have this updated soon but can’t commit to an exact time frame.

10. This not being able to add and drop player when ever it the most ridiculous thing i have ever seen

This newnot being able to add and drop player when ever it the most ridiculous thing i have ever seen. i cannot drop anyone frm day t day or even after the game starts? you should be able to add and drop players whenever you want during the day. life isnt always even steven! if you take the time to watch it you should get to add a player when you want! if i just want to add some players for my IL spots it each takes a day each!!! truey ridiculous. go back to the old way and stop…

507th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. message boards

Are you having issues with the message boards won't take my posts

689th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Fix stat tracker. It's gone to ****. Fix your player updates. They are outdated and missing information. Fix your matchups.

Stattracker is broken. Box scores make the page go blank. Information is wrong, showing plays from different games, not updating, or old. Stats are wrong, showing incorrect information, have to reload multiple times.

Player updates are pathetic. I have Scherzer. He is scheduled to pitch today. The last update says he is on the IL and going to throw a bullpen session from SATURDAY. Other sites have information saying he will come off IL and pitch. You asshats cost me a start because I can't start him today.

Your matchup info is ***. Broken, showing html code. Showing incorrect and…

689th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Can't Cut List

I offered up my pitcher AARON NOLA to another team for his worst position player hoping to rid myself of this player. unfortunately the person didn't accept. i drafted NOLA with my 2nd round pick and he hasn't come close to his pre-draft ranking. He's been unwatchable week in week out and its evident there's no saving his season. save mine by letting me rid myself of this anvil/boat anchor. Thank you.

710th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I want the option to shorten the head to head season

We’re coming from ESPN where they have a 14 week minimum. I want the option to shorten the head to head season so our fantasy football players can be done by August 1. Right now the longer yahoo season may be a deal breaker and we’ll play ESPN again.

607th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Keeper management tool enhancement

A way to track how many years an owner has held a keeper so we can manage limits.

507th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Extend the Draft Timer up to five minutes

Hello, I would like you to consider extending the draft timer options past two minutes. I would like up to five. We have been drafting live for 20 years and have to move online this year. We take the league too seriously to risk auto picks after two minutes. We don't want to deal with reverting picks and other timer issues.

Hook up the pandemic draft timer options!

607th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Eliminate keepers in predraft pick lists

Here is a simple request. Please eliminate all keeper players from each GM's available pre draft rankings. Right now, keepers are entered (manually) but when each GM goes to do their pre draft rankings, ALL the keeper players are listed in there still! So each GM has to manually select every keeper player(we have 200 keepers) and move them to the ignore side of the draft rankings. it is rediculous! They should be removed from any eligible predraft rankings lists. i have asked for this for about 3 years now. Please...would help every single keeper league.

507th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Highlight player when at bat.

On the stat tracker, can you make the row turn another color when a player is at bat? I thought it used to turn yellow, but it doesnt now.

689th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 710th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Offer Start Active Players in Separate Icons for Hitting, and then Pitching

Unfortunately, the Start Active Players function is useless in Baseball because it often removes relievers from scoring positions that necessitate going back and redoing the line up for each day defeating the purpose of the function, and potentially causing errors.

689th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 41 42
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base