How can we make Fantasy Baseball better?

7day, 14day, 30day for Team Stats

Allow us to see our total team stats the same way we do with individual players with the 7-day, 14-day, 30-day, season option. This way we can track how our teams are performing week by week.

125th ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Edgar shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • RocknRef commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

None of the players in my leagues have EVER used any of these stats. They barely look at the basic stats. What we do need is 60 and 90 day averages so that we can get more accurate numbers on players. We told you this in the surveys and you didn't listen. Maybe the pro players use this stuff, Idk, but these are a complete waste of time, space and memory for the majority of leagues. We don't have these stats as categories so please fix this nonsense

• Edgar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No, that's player stats. I'm talking about team stats. The drop down menu is for current players. I want to be able to see what my team totals are even with the players no longer on my team.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can already do this in the game.

Go to the Players tab. In the first filter, click on the drop down and select your team name. Second filter, select All Players. Third filter, select whatever time frame you wish.

Filter, and you will see a list of players on your team.

Feedback and Knowledge Base