How can we make Fantasy Football better?

Record Book errors

After the problems with Yahoo player scoring at the end of WK 11 the league Record Books have errors.

Example:
Team Points - Most
Single Week (me vs opponent)- Wk 11 225.00 (includes Monday Night Game)
Single Week, All Time (me vs opponent)- Wk 11 Season 2018 225.00 (includes Monday Night Game)

Team Points - Least
Single Week, All Time (me vs opponent)- Wk 11 Season 2018 95.00 (Does Not include Monday Night Game)

So in the same week (Wk 11, 2018) I scored both the Most, All Time and the Least, All Time

The same error applies for Passing Yards Most and Passing Yards Least.

I had (Mahommes, Hill, Kelce) KC and Zeurlein Rams in my lineup for Monday Night.

159th ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Stephen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • CJ DeFord commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. I had Kelce, mahomes, Gurley, and rams def. Now a lot of the team or season records say I tied, down the the second decimal, previous year points. This doesn't make sense.

• Rich Korzenko commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same issue, the team points for season and all time are all jacked up. All time and Season are duping each other. Incorrect names for the record holder. Etc,,,

• Nathaniel Nichols commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My league record still have errors too, from this. Where on this thing can I chat with a customer service agent

• Stephen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's a joke for leagues that have been up and running for years. Give us the option to turn Record Book OFF if you can't have accurate stats.

• Stephen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sorry forgot to add yards values:

The same error applies for Passing Yards Most and Passing Yards Least.
    So in the same week (Wk 11, 2018) I scored both the Most, All Time 478 yards and the Least, All Time 0 yards.

The same anomaly would also apply to anyone that start Geoff WK 11.

Feedback and Knowledge Base