Yahoo Help

Help us improve the Yahoo Help site

If you would like to provide feedback for a particular Yahoo product, please visit our feedback site to select the particular product you wish to provide information about.

If you'd like to leave specific feedback for our Contact Us flow, please do so in this forum.

We invite you to share your thoughtful and specific feedback with us. At Yahoo, we strive to improve our product offerings and we often use the most popular suggestions to make positive changes!

Our Feedback Policy has more on the terms that apply to your input.

Please note: This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow a person to contact your "Legal Department" electronically, email or phone. Thanks

Recently I was asked by Bank Of America to contact your Legal Department. I sent an email to your customer care. A few days later I was asked to contact your Legal Department via USPS with a letter. This seems kind of insane, being it is almost 2022. Everything else is done electronically or over the phone and you are still using USPS for legal issues. As of today more than a week later I have not heard from Yahoo Legal Department.

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Customer Care  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Social media under 'FIRE': Who made platforms "conservators" of 'free speech!?'

'We the people' have long 'suspicioned' that platforms have been committing 'disorderly conduct' as entitled, privileged, 'self-appointed' "conservators" of our 'FREE SPEECH!' With the recent numerous allegations held against (disgraced) Facebook just shows us users that platforms are 'incapable' to 'self-regulate' in a proper honest manner! Even critics 'HIGHLY' agree these 'tech executives' are 'NOT' properly qualified 'politicians, lawmakers or lobbyists' who think they have the 'rights' to power of "conservators" of 'free speech!' These platforms are already enough under very HIGH 'suspicion' of biased, weaponized, moderation 'ABUSE' of our 'rightful' FREE SPEECH! Therefore just like Britney Spears it is…

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Help Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Actually provide a way to give feedback not canned help topics

Cannot get page to post score of sports team I have favorited I guess it is only so the site can burden me with ads not give score of teams I like

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please ad NCAA volleyball coverage to the Yahoo Sports App.

Please ad NCAA volleyball coverage to the Yahoo Sports App.

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. remove inappropriate review from **********

Lavada K. posted an inappropriate review on Yahoo
    please remove this review

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Abuse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. remove inappropriate review from *********

Lavada K. posted an inappropriate review on Yahoo
    please remove this review

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Abuse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. active account for 25 plus years yet comments denied for a year now and incorrect accounting of my phone number ??

active account for 25 plus years yet comments denied and incorrect accounting of my phone number I want to setup a new account with it it is not used by else ??

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Care  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Do not accept biased or obscene advertising.

On the Yahoo homepage was an ad for a company named Cotosen. The ad showed a shirt they were selling with the words "Let's Go Brandon." These words mean "******** Biden." Not only is this obscene, but is so politically biased as to make it morally unforgiveable for Yahoo to accept such an ad. Yahoo should be ashamed. Your management is corrupt.

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Product issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Is Apollo, Yahoo! secretly "gerrymandering" a politically biased platform!?

'We the people' HIGHLY believe the cowardly 'SHUTDOWN' of Yahoo! Articles & Answers was an act of "gerrymandering" to create a "politically biased" platform to 'SILENCE' our 'FREE SPEECH!' In reality 'we the people' want this kind of 'PLATFORM': "Preserve Liberty 1st Amendment Tradition of Freedoms to Ordain Rights Mandate!" We believe it is time to SIGN into LAW a "Political Discourse Diversity Act" to overhaul & reform "biased" platforms & to put integrity, transparency & 'legitimate' FREE SPEECH back where it belongs! We HIGHLY believe we need to SIGN into LAW to make our 1st amendment 'public & private'…

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Help Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 'NEW' platform policy: Big Tech should 'NEVER' be allowed to sequester our 'rightful' 'FREE SPEECH!'

'We the people' HIGHLY believe the recent (COWARDLY) SHUTDOWN of Yahoo! Articles & Answers was an 'intentional' deviate action to purposely 'sequester' our 'FREE SPEECH!' Their (LAME) excuse was "unpopular & changing needs!" OH REALLY the many users did 'NOT' think so if people were putting in their time, energy & effort everyday to get up to a MILLION points & beyond! We believe it was the 'OTHER' way around! It was "unpopular & the changing needs" of the (COWARD) executives! Is it like doing the "Facebook shuffle" to transition away from 'social media!?' We believe no matter what our…

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Once-CONFIRMING='not-hacked'=Recovery-Email from-ALTERNATIVE='Not Yahoo!=SOURCE; seldomly-used-YahooMail STOPS-VERIFING?=NoLonger

FROM-OTHER(s) 'SAME' Support-Related SINGLE-ISSUE; Never-Answered by-YAHOO!
    @from;OCT 6, 2021 [NANCY COX] with NO-YAHOO! FEEDBACK- #TOPIC#; Make an edit button-(or)-something where one can change their recovery email?
    @from;MAY 19, 2021 [KALOYAN KANEV] with NO-YAHOO! FEEDBACK- #TOPIC#; Change primary recovery email ?
    !!
    [IF-SOMEONE COULD-HAVE-ANSWERED-there-QUESTIONS] (Since-YAHOO! Is-NOT-MONITORED); then I-WOULD-NOT Wasted-my-Time ASKING for-IDENTICAL-TOPIC
    !! #Same MONTH\YEAR as-per NANCY's#

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Account Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Pass a 'FORWARD' Act: "Freedom of Opinion & Resourceful Writing 1st Amendment Rights to Democracy!"

'We the people' HIGHLY believe the time is now 'URGENT' for us to move 'FORWARD': "Freedom of Opinion & Resourceful Writing 1st Amendment Rights to Democracy!" Perhaps like this: SIGN into LAW the top 10% elite class 'pay back' their FAIR SHARE of taxes (restrict deferred taxes) 39.6% for income, capital gains & corporate taxes! SIGN into LAW 'Cost of Living Wages': Small business $15hr. - large business $20hr.! SIGN into LAW affordable healthcare, housing & education! Middle class shared equal opportunity prosperity! Just as 'important': Our 'FREE SPEECH!' Therefore we need Congress to SIGN into LAW our constitutional 1st…

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Platform 'REFORM': These "public bulletin boards" should be subject to 'PUBLIC LAW!'

'We the people' HIGHLY believe these (deviate) platforms are trying to 'take advantage' of "loopholes" in 'regulation laws' to 'avoid' accountability & responsibility! That being a privileged "private sector entity" is their ticket to a "free ride" from being governed under strict 'regulation laws!' We believe if these platforms are providing a 'public service' as "public bulletin boards" then they should be subject to 'PUBLIC LAW!' This means being under 'public law' our constitutional 1st amendment 'RIGHTS' to 'FREE SPEECH' would also apply that our 'freedom of expression' would have 'rightful jurisdiction' on platforms! Platforms doing it their way is…

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. CEO's under 'FIRE': Has the business model always been 'profit over people!?'

'We the people' are beginning to question the "deviate intentions" & the "suspicious behavior" of these 'auspicious' platforms! The (disgraced) Facebook case has certainly brought out our deepest 'suspicions' of what exactly these CEO's intentions are on how they treat their users! Could these CEO's have known all along that their 'business model' is to put 'profit over people!?' It's as if they have built a "Tower of Greed" similar to a "Jenga Tower!" Each block on the bottom half is worth "$1 TRILLION" then taken out & placed on top! The 'DANGER' is that all the weight of the…

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 'We the people' have long believed: Is 'Big Tech' creating 'adverse' platforms!?

'We the people' HIGHLY believe the belief of this 'private sector entity' "free ride" 'BS' is just that...'BS!' These 'deviate intention' platforms think they can voluntarily 'self-regulate' themselves when in reality they put 'PROFIT' over people while they 'rig & manipulate' our 'FREE SPEECH' in the process! That's why we believe all this 'disorderly conduct' by these corporate 'COWARDS' are creating more 'adverse' atmosphere environment platforms! (Disgraced) Facebook is in the hot seat as 'PROOF' of 'disorderly conduct' to create an 'adverse' platform! Just because they have the right to 'moderate' "derogatory content" does 'NOT' grant them the right to…

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. quit showing people giving the finger on my home page!

quit showing people giving the finger on my home page!

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Abuse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Saving issues

Help required when saved articles in news feed are not appearing in ‘my saved’ section.
    IOS app

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Help me recover account

Hello Yahoo folks! I need help accessing my yahoo.ca account.

The email for this account is seymourstone@yahoo.ca and when I try to log on it says this in the email sent to the recovery email of merumoon@yahoo.ca COULD SOMEONE THERE PLEASE HELP ME RECOVER MY ACCOUNT UNDER seymourstone@yahoo.ca? You can contact me at merumoon@yahoo.ca Thank you!! Murray Mason

MAILER-DAEMON@yahoo.com mailer-daemon@yahoo.com
    To:
    meru_moon@yahoo.ca

Sun., Oct. 17 at 8:19 a.m.

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<seymour_stone@yahoo.ca>:
    554: 30 Sorry, your message to seymour_stone@yahoo.ca cannot be delivered. This mailbox is disabled…

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Account Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. "We the people" 'DARE': "Democracy for 1st Amendment Rights of Expression" Act!

Perhaps it's the 'SIGN of the TIMES' that tells us it's time for 'WE THE PEOPLE' to 'STAND & DELIVER' to 'FIGHT FOR JUSTICE' for the 'campaign & coalition' to SIGN into LAW a new bill 'DARE': "Democracy for 1st Amendment Rights of Expression" Act! The 'COWARDLY' SHUTDOWN of Yahoo! Articles & Answers was a "SLAP IN THE FACE" to us users as an act of 'disgrace & disrespect' of our 'FREE SPEECH!' OH REALLY just because our 'rightful' comments & opinions did not "properly align" with their "biased" 'rhetoric or narrative' they chose to "BLACK OUT" the Articles &…

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The 'DARK SIDE' of social media: Are platforms out to 'SHADOWBAN' free speech!?

'We the people' HIGHLY believe 'Big Tech' has turned to the 'DARK SIDE' of social media...to 'SHADOWBAN' all our comments, opinions & 'FREE SPEECH' at all costs! We believe this 'EVIL' charade of 'deviate intentions' to deny, censor, prohibit & abridge our "political viewpoints" is out to 'INVADE & SABOTAGE' our rightful 'FREE SPEECH!' We believe these corporate 'COWARDS' are 'VERY AFRAID' with 'GREAT FEAR' of our 'FREE SPEECH' because they think it will "auspiciously" 'IMPOSE' on their extremely 'GREEDY' "special interests" which is their sinister "INSANE DISEASE" for 'MORE' extreme 'WEALTH & POWER!' 'WE THE PEOPLE' do 'NOT' have…

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base