Yahoo Help
379 results found
-
disable double authentification
Your site is unfriendly, my issue is that I'm ALWAYS asked to enter 6 digit code sent to my recovery email. I don't want to add my phone, and cookies are not saved. What's worst, when I tried to make a suggestion here: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/account?sclb=1, "Contact Us" is not working: "Support from a Yahoo specialist is not available."
As a user I'm tired and will move most of my stuff to google or microsoft. I do want a simple mail with username / password to get in, I need to DISABLE any double secure authentification.98th ranked -
If you block someone from commenting at least send an email to them.
I am unable to see the comments on any Yahoo! story. I believe I was blocked but have no idea why. I did have a heated debate with someone who said they slept with my wife but I believe I took the higher road in my response. I would like to see some type of appeal process or at minimum an email explaining why I was banned and which statement caused the banning.
98th ranked -
your help site is completely worthless and doesn't address any problem issues
Suddenly today the Yahoo pages are no longer showing the comments section at the bottom of the article. What's changed? Did the trump administration suggest this change?? Seriously guys, WTF
98th ranked -
AD
I’m gonna try to put this down without cussing because at this point I am so so angry that I will never in my life. Go to Yahoo again. Every morning in bed, I get my laptop to just read the news I go to Yahoo‘s homepage to see what news is there and all of a sudden as loud as can be this ad pops up on top and starts belting out this loud *** music. Look if you wanna put ads that is fine but when you shock us with a loud ad, you not only disrupt whatever…
98th ranked -
Just wanted to let you know that my experience with your help site in correcting a problem was terrible.
After my experience, I'm a t a loss for ideas.
98th ranked -
Allow us to restore contacts
Actually do literally anything to help us fix our problems. Some of us are still trying to get your staff to help us with issues you yourself created when you deleted all our contacts years ago as part of your massive downgrade of both mail and messaging capabilities.
98th ranked -
send+date+and+time
how to show the correct sent date in an email. The setting is way off, I am seeing a sent time that is after the sent time of a person responding. This looks bad. I want to fix the sent time in the emails to my location's time zone.
98th ranked -
Starting to think customer service ain't one of yahoo's strengths
How can a website be around so long and proceed to provide zero assistance through customer service. I'm in the process of getting a new phone cause my other is too damaged to use. Yahoo not having a number to contact them has been the biggest thorn in my side. I just want to log into my **** account, I have my recovery email to verify I am the owner of rakimjamil@yahoo.com. I just need someone to help me access my account. Your chat feature is just a copy and paste of whatever the help website has already stated.…
98th ranked -
verify with cox
PLEASE can someone help me
my email was moved from cox cable to yahoo. i changed my contact info with cox cable bit cannot get into my cox mail even though cox has correct info
98th ranked -
Ease of reading
This has been going on for at least a few months, if not longer. When I chose a story to read, sometimes right away, sometimes 1/2 way through, sometimes right when I’m about to finish, it throws me back to the beginning/top of page. It’s so annoying and I end up not finishing and getting off yahoo with frustration.
98th ranked -
Allow comments on closed uservoice feedback items to be viewed
Allow comments on closed uservoice feedback items to be viewed.
98th ranked -
Reactivate my Account
Reactivating a deactivated Yahoo account involves a specific process, and its success is time-sensitive. Yahoo typically deactivates accounts after approximately 12 months of inactivity, and after a short grace period (usually around 30 days for most regions), the account and all its contents are permanently deleted and cannot be restored.
98th ranked -
Transfer of funds is very slow
I submitted a withdrawal request and after three full working days the payment is still pending approval. It certainly didn’t take long to take my deposit. I am not understanding why this is being held up?
98th ranked -
Well lets see now I have tried for over an hour to get in my yahoo email no such luck I have called you twice no help.
You tell me I have called twice tried you email address, nothing,
98th ranked -
Check your site
No comments are showing up on your news feeds.
98th ranked -
Quick easy way to delete and reduce PHISHING EMAILS IN YOUR BOX.
I was using the 3 dots on my email to delete previous, present and future phishing emails, and now within minutes, the 3 dots have no such action available. The action I was using helped very much in reducing unwanted solicitation
. If it works, WHY FIX IT! Could it be possible to reactivate the power of those 3 ... Dots? Very dissatisfied with the deletion of a very useful tool.98th ranked -
Help with comments section
I am trying to figure out why I cannot see comments on any stories. How do I fix this?
98th ranked -
Checking if SPF/DKIM validation is actually working?
Having an issue with a domain and its DKIM and SPF records causing emails sent to yahoo.com to not be properly received.
Same emails are acceptable by other services and its headers show that the DNS settings are properly set.
Searching for DKIM or SPF gives you no results. How exactly can you fix this issue for a receiver? It happens that I also use Yahoo Mail as paid subscriber. And even after following the steps provided by https://senders.yahooinc.com/best-practices/ such email are still bouncing back.
How can you get support for this issue?
Thanks
A Sergio Cardoso
ascardoso@yahoo.com98th ranked -
ACCOUNT , RESTORE list of all EMAIL ADDRESSES web SITES deleted ETC
ACCOUNT RESTORE EMAIL ADDRESSES SITES ETC === REQUIRE LIST OF ALL THE EMAILS ADDRESSES SITES INCLUDING MAILS RECEIVED SENT PLUS OF EVEN ALL THE DELETED MAILS ALSO ; Regardsmms9766108133
98th ranked -
Stop publishing Alessandra Dubin's puff pieces, or let us comment on them.
Yahoo, please get rid of the Alessandra Dubin puff pieces about Meghan Markle and other celebrities, or at least let us comment and give our opinion of these paid advertisements. They do not improve our opinions, no matter how many times you reprint them.
98th ranked
- Don't see your idea?