Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 118th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop posting "News" from the Washington Examiner as NEWS SOURCE. IT IS NOT!!!

Stop posting "News" from the Washington Examiner as NEWS SOURCE. IT IS NOT!!!

137th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. instead of "See less of" on news sources

Add another option to your "See Less Of...". Need the following
    1) "See None from "...
    2) "Never See anything from this leftist piece of **** source"

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. More Conservative ideas and less Liberal reporting

At present you seem to only present viewpoints/stories from Liberal/leftist papers/magazines. You cannot be HONEST if your ONE SIDED

112th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. It is certainly telling when you have someone like Harry, the Prince, who

has done everything in his power to get away from his family, except
    take their money, of course. Cry about being treated like an outsider.
    He has to face up to the face that he has made himself an outsider and
    not he needs to grow up. Look at the troubles we have going on right
    now in just this country but the world and I am sick and tired of his whining. His father gives him well over a million dollars every year that
    he does not have to do anything for. They live in a very posh area…

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please don't post suspect headlines

Who decided that posting "Zenherald: Former Astronaut Say Moon Landing Photo was Fake" on the homepage was a good idea? Really?
    https://zenherald.com/s/buzz-aldrin-moon-landing-photo

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 149th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Bring back unbiased articles

In the article, "Bill Cosby Launches Tirade Against Howard University Over Phylicia Rashad Reprimand, Blames “Mainstream Media” For January Attack On U.S. Capitol", the standard for reporting has hit a new low. The author calls out "MAGA morons". So, we have resorted to name calling?? How does Yahoo expect to be respected when this is the biased level of reporting?

172nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I think its rediculous for my daughtet to not be allowed to open a new email account because the jackas from yahoo refuse to believe it not

Yahoo doesn't allow my daughter to open an email account on my phone because they refuse to believe its not me..... there is no waiver for that ..

GET A GRIP

172nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Companies advertise products at 80 percent discounts. When no product shows, I know I've been scammed.only have email address,no phone #

Stop scammers selling discounted products, They have no physical address or phone number, only a email address. We get nothing and no response from the email address.

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Please remove marketwatch

Please remove market watch, it’s not right that we have to click on article only to see we need membership to it, this is so wrong.

It waists our time to click on a article only to see we can’t read it. I’m actually thinking of not using yahoo anymore because of this.

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Remove huffington post

Huffington Post is Marxist opinion and cut and paste “journalism”. The articles are nothing more than pseudo writers combing through Twitter and pasting tweets to form a semblance of a story. Yahoo, quit posting this Marxist trash and post “actual, factual” journalism. Posting Huffington articles shows you for the propagandists you are

172nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. why do you list stories that you cant read, unless you subscribe to that website? ex - marketwatch. title grabs your attention but cant read

Why do you list stories that you are unable to read unless you subscribe to their service/website? like MarketWatch. headline is interesting and then I'm annoyed that i cant read the story because I've read the max free stories. You have many others besides market watch. I'm thinking i need to use a diff website to check things out since I want to be able to read on what I click, not subscribe to some other site. And obviously this is so annoying to me that I had to search where I could tell you.

172nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Homepage

As a long time Yahoo customer I am increasing disappointed in the quality of articles & sources on the homepage. I DO NOT want to see ANY advertisements on former President Donald J Trump, whatever nonsense he is up to is NOT news worthy, unless he's getting arrested. He continues to lie to America & beg for money. Why anyone would be interested in encouraging his unethical self serving behavior? Please report news from credible sources only (CNN, NY Times, Washington Post, HuffPost, etc.) Although I have had my homepage & email set up with Yahoo for years I'm getting…

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. DO WE KNOW THAT THIS IS A UK STORY NOT THE UNITED STATES?

who at Yahoo is asleep at the throttle and you have been running UK
    stories day in and day out. We have enough problems of our own with
    out mixing it up with the UK.

149th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 172nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I had a conversation with my husband today about the fact that we are

hearing that the Black communiity is not 70% vaccinated and I told him
    why I thought that was because i noticed something missing. Where are
    the Black leaders. John Legend is making a film clip encouraging people
    to get vaccination but other than that the field seems empty to me, I'm 79
    years old and I can not imagine that if Martin was alive that he wouldn't be out there driving a bus through the communities and taking the folks
    down for the vaccinations. Where are the leaders?? No hispanic leaders or am I missing themm am I blind to…

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 94th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 116th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Limit articles of Harry and Meghan

The royal family does not acknowledge Harry and Meghan as true royals. Harry is part of that family only. Their children are not titled nor relevant to discuss as they were born of a surrogate to non titled people that do not hold titles except maybe Harry - TBD. Meghan is no longer a Princess as Delish, InStyle, Oprah, etc., as posted on Yahoo.com. She is nothing and back to a commoner. Please help the Royal Family and not support nor endorse publications. I am a Verizon user and have been for many years. I would LOVE to see more…

110th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base