Skip to content

New Yahoo Mail


Welcome to the new Yahoo Mail Desktop experience! This is a place for you to help shape the redesign. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.


COME HERE FOR THE LATEST UPDATES.

*Those asking about going back to the old version. Unfortunately, if you do not see the "Go Back" button you cannot go back. We really hope you'll try the new experience! Thanks!


WHAT'S NEW:
Calendar - We moved it from under "More" on the right hand side to it's own icon. Still on the right hand side, but it's now the first icon next to Starred and Contacts.

TIPS:
Disable Inbox Categories (All, Primary, etc) - You can go back to having just ONE Inbox. Go to Settings > Inbox Categories.
Keep Folders Expanded - First expand left hand column by hovering on Inbox edge until you see Double Arrows. Then a drop down will show up next to Folders.
Bulk Delete - Click on a checkbox from your Inbox and a new checkbox will appear at the top. From there you can Select All and Delete All.
Sender's Email Address - You don't have to open the message to see the sender's email address. Just hover over the sender's name from your Inbox.
Sort By Sender - This is still a sorting option, but you must disable Conversation view under your Settings. Then you will see "Sender name"
Disable AI Summaries - Go to Settings > AI features > Toggle Off



COMING SOON!
Compact View - Small, Medium and Large views are coming soon!




**Please do NOT post about Account, Password, Login issues here. It will be deleted. Please go to help.yahoo.com.




Thank you! 💜



  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

338 results found

  1. Reply All missing from Yahoo Mail desktop

    Reply All has disappeared from New Yahoo Mail on desktop. This occurs in both Chrome and Safari on macOS. The message has multiple recipients/CC recipients, but only Reply and Forward are available. Reply All is also absent from the More (…) menu.

    The documented “A” keyboard shortcut for Reply All opens a normal Reply instead.

    Reply All works correctly for the same account/messages in the Yahoo Mail iPhone app.

    Browser cache has been cleared and the computer rebooted with no change.

    61st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    Hi Jason, thank you for reporting. Can you send us some screenshots of what you're seeing to oasis.mail.feedback@yahooinc.com? Then also your browser and browser info. We can't seem to replicate as emails with several recipients has Reply and Reply All. Thanks for your help!

  2. Stop the ******* challenges

    I opted out of streaks, why am I getting pop-up's about back-to-school 'challenges'.

    This product is really turning into something unusable.

    I dislike Gmail, but this is quickly becoming worse.

    61st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Yahoo email is not working properly.

    After receiving an email, I replied to the sender or forwarded it to a new one.
    After several repeated replies, I cannot forward the original email to a new one because the emails are combined.
    The Inbox and Sent folders only show the combined emails.
    Yahoo email causes a lot of trouble when replying to official emails.
    Please fix it.

    61st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Images continue to show despite changing setting, this is unsafe

    I want to use the new Yahoo mail but it feels unsafe to do so until the images are truly blocked. They are still there for me. But when I switch to the older version they are gone.

    20th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. View Attachments

    I have an email i receive daily that has an excel spreadsheet attached. In the New Yahoo when I view it, the system cuts off the right side of the report with no way to scroll over to view the information I need to see with having to download the sheet. The old Yahoo Mail had the scroll bar and I can't figure out why you took it out.

    61st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. BUG: Yahoo Calendar sends reminders to an obsolete email address that is no longer configured anywhere in my Yahoo account.

    My Yahoo account is: ktsib@yahoo.com

    All Yahoo Calendar email reminders are incorrectly sent to my old address:

    ktsibouk@panafon.gr

    I have verified the following:

    • Calendar Options → Reminders shows the correct address: ktsib@yahoo.com
    • The old panafon.gr address does not appear in Calendar settings or Sharing.
    • Mail → Settings → Mailboxes contains only my current Yahoo mailbox.
    • Account Security → Additional emails does not contain the panafon.gr address.
    • Disabling Email reminders, saving, and enabling them again did not fix the problem.
    • The problem occurs with completely NEW events.
    • I created a completely NEW TEST calendar and a NEW event in it. Its…
    61st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Disable or MOVE delete confirmation

    When configured to auto advance to next unread mail in list layout, the delete confirmation covers the toolbar, forcing the user to dismiss it before being able to delete the now current email. This is excruciatingly painful when trying to power through a bunch of mail.

    61st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Delete  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Protect Starred/Tagged Emails from "Select All" Deletion

    The 'Select All' feature is fantastic for quickly clearing junk. However, when 'Select All' is used, it includes emails that I have already marked as Starred (or otherwise "tagged important").

    My suggestion is that the system should be designed to automatically exclude any emails that are Starred/Tagged Important when the user selects 'Select All' for deletion. This would prevent accidentally deleting priority messages while mass-clearing the inbox.

    In short: Starred/Important emails should be protected from the 'Select All' function for deletion.

    38th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Delete  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Printing is broken in Microsoft Edge with the new Yahoo Mail version on desktop

    Printing is broken in Microsoft Edge with the new Yahoo Mail version on desktop. Text does NOT WRAP properly beyond the end of the line when scaling the print size beyond 100%. The site seems fix line breaks at 100% scaling keeps it there even when we scale beyond. This did not occur with the previous version of Yahoo Mail

    61st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Yahoo Help

    I am very unhappy with the new Yahoo Mail interface. Several essential features that I relied on daily have been removed, including compact spacing, message layout options, the reading pane, and the classic settings panel. The new version feels stripped down, less customizable, and harder to navigate.

    The inbox is more cluttered, the spacing options are limited, and the removal of the traditional layout controls has made the interface significantly less efficient. The previous version allowed me to organize and view my email in a way that worked for me. This new version does not.

    Please restore the classic customization…

    61st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Enable keyboard arrow scrolling within emails

    At the moment, attempting to scroll using laptop keyboard arrows only scrolls between messages. It's impossible to scroll within messages even when clicking within the email text, which works in other email programs. This is very frustrating.

    61st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. fix the payment problem for extra storage on accounts outside the United States

    I am in Australia. I have received multiple emails telling me I can increase storage to 100GB for A$3.49. Until then my account is frozen. But when I try to pay A$3.49, the link defaults to US dollars and says it is not available in my region. This is ridiculous. Please fix it.

    61st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Can you make the Unsubscribe bubble proportionate to the new Inbox spacing?

    The Unsubscribe bubble that pops up over the message title is the same size in both the Medium and Large choices of Inbox spacing. This blocks almost all of the title, leaving little room to navigate with the cursor. I'm constantly clicking to open an email message when the bubble pops up, and I'm clicking that instead. I've tried resizing my browser, but that doesn't help this kind of thing. I either need a magnifying glass to read things, or one email is taking up my entire screen, and then pop-ups block it all. Please, please fix this!

    61st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Need broken download page fixed

    My notepad area info needs to be downloaded. For last three days, the link is not working and tells " Engineers are working and will be right back".

    Please get this fixed. Do not know how to reach support for this.

    Raj_mutha@yahoo.com

    61st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Where's my Xfinity inbox?

    I've migrated my xfinity email and it works fine on my phone app. However, on desktop, it's not connected. When looking to add an inbox, it only gives me options for Gmail, Outlook, and AOL. How can I access my Xfinity inbox on desktop?

    61st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. mail storage problem

    Subject: Urgent: Systemic Yahoo Mail Storage Glitch Affecting Thousands of Users

    Dear Mr. Lanzone,

    I am writing to bring to your attention a significant and ongoing technical failure with Yahoo Mail that is affecting thousands of users worldwide, including myself.

    The Issue:

    Since 12 August 2026, I have been unable to send or receive emails through my Yahoo Mail account. My "Manage Storage" page shows my mailbox is 100% full. However, I have permanently deleted over 6.8 GB of emails and emptied both my Trash and Spam folders. Despite this, the storage meter remains stuck at "0% available" and continues…

    61st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Contact Photos...

    Edit contacts > Upload photos. I've always enjoyed seeing a photo for each of my Yahoo! Mail contacts but since upgrading to Windows 11 OS, they never "stick" / clicking Save doesn't mean anything. I wish I had an idea to improve this flaw but I'm merely a user.

    61st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Yahoo Life Assistant

    Dear Yahoo Team,

    I have been a loyal Yahoo user for more than 20 years. Through all the changes in the internet landscape, I've continued using Yahoo because it was one of the pioneers that shaped the web experience for millions of people.

    I'm genuinely happy to see Yahoo investing in its products again. As a long-time fan, I'd like to share one suggestion.

    Instead of focusing primarily on rebuilding Yahoo Mail to compete with mature email platforms, I believe Yahoo has an opportunity to create something that people use every day because it solves real-life problems.

    Today's most successful…

    336th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Improved Calendar Event Editing

    When I edit an existing Calendar Event - change the date - then click on another field such as the time - the square calendar box where I selected the new date does NOT close. This makes it difficult to select the SAVE button. Please improve this.

    40th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. automatic category learning from user actions

    I want mail to learn from my actions to provide a better experience going forward - either automatically (based on actions) or with help from manual teaching. If I drag and email from "primary" to "newsletters" - I would like an option to either learn this category is where future emails of this type should land, or a confirmation that asks - would you like future emails from this sender/with this subject to appear in this category. Thanks.

    61st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?