New Yahoo Mail
524 results found
-
Add a Subscriptions tab to the desktop version
It is not very easy to find subscriptions from emails like it is in other mails where u can easily go to a subscriptions tab and unsubscribe from there instead of having to go through the emials, I know you can do this on the yahoo app but I cant seem to do this on my desktop so if you could please add a tab on the side for subscriptions. Thank you!
60th ranked -
external images
Even though I have external images disabled in my settings, webmail (I'm using Firefox) is displaying those images anyway, with a message saying that they are shown by default, along with a link to the the settings. I've tried changing the setting back and forth just in case, and it still doesn't work.
This has only started happening with the recent site redesign.
47th ranked -
preview next document
1.while preview attachments in mail please give option for go to next attachment without closing fist one.
2. Please give option for search by subject in inbox60th ranked -
file name of attachment
I sometimes receive emails with Attached files, and it's important for me to easily read the Full File name of the attached files, and I'd like to do this w/o opening the file.
For example, if I am working on a project with someone and they are sending me attachments with file names that have a rev number in them or other information in the file name that gives me information on the file. I don't see anyway to view the full file name except by downloading the file. I would like to be able to hover my cursor over…51st ranked -
Customizable buttons
please, make available the possibility to change the order the fast buttons command over the message ....for example, I use frequently the button "archive", but I have to find in the menu because is not immediately available.... maybe you can do a customizable function for the buttons. Thank you. Lorenzo
60th ranked -
Function for removing emails is not working
The function for deleting all unread messages does NOT remove more than 100 even when I mark Remove all.
Please sort this out before askinfg your customer to pay for storage.Br
MArina60th rankedHI Marina, we tried replicating the issue and everything deleted fine for us. Can you send us a video of this happening to oasis.mail.feedback@yahooinc.com? And provide browser and browser info. Thank you!!
-
Ability to create new filters from an individual mail message
The ability to contextually create a new filter from an individual mail message was a feature I personally used on a nearly daily basis.
This visual UI redesign has removed this functionality. I'd love to have it restored.
Related, messages that would have been previously caught by my existing filters are slipping back into my inbox, rather than to the folders the filter specifies them to go to. If I could contextually create filters, this would be less of an issue for me, but now I would need to open settings --> go to filters --> manually (re)create the filter.
37th ranked -
Zoom - Meeting Invitations
The old yahoo would give me the meeting along with the zoom invite in emails. This version is not giving me the date of the meeting to RSVP to with the zoom like like it should!
42nd ranked -
60th ranked
-
Can not forward emails with attachments
As in a few days ago I could not forward emails with attachments. I have to go to the old version to do so.
Also, I do not know why now every attachment gets copied twice. If I send an email with 5 attachments when I go back to my email now it has 10 files.How often are you allowed to make changes? It is taking way too long for these things to get fixed.
55th ranked -
Restoring blocked email addresses
I accidentally blocked some email addresses that I want to retrieve. I don't see a way to do that.
60th ranked -
Sending Videos
When I send a video of mine from Vimeo- I always got a Thumbprint ID so I knew the video I was sending was correct. With the NEW email I don't get that Thumbprint confirmation. I always wonder if the correct video I'm sending IS correct? You might want to re-add that feature on the NEW email. Other than that aspect it's ok.
60th ranked -
Recent folder list in move button
It would be great to have the list of the 5 most recent folders on top when you press the move button to move an email to a different folder. Every time you need to do it, you need to locate the folder again and again. Thanks!
60th ranked -
You can improve yhoo mail by restoring the ability for users to see the dates they entered in the calendar.
Dear Yahoo team, please, stop improving the calendar and restore the customer's ability to see the dates I've added that are important for me. Everything has become terrible, and I'm looking for other ways to add them to the calendar from different sources.
60th ranked -
translation
Please program a language translation feature for translating emails received in other languages. For example --- If I make a reservation for a hotel in Mexico and receive a message in Spanish, I would like to be able to have the program translate the message to English. At present, I have to forward the message to a Google account to make that possible.
55th ranked -
Connect multiple Comcast mailboxes after migrating to Yahoo
I have more than one email from my years at Comcast.net and use one as my primary, and another as secondary. There seems to be no way, after a half hour of working at it, to combine another (or ANY) Comcast Mailbox. Options are there for Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL, and 'Other.' Nothing seems to work.
I still want to be able to use the one sign in to monitor all my email accounts.
Please advise if this is possible, and my best steps to make it happen.
Thanks60th ranked -
FWD msg to recipient
The last time there was a yahoo update a feature seemed to change.
Now, when i hit forward on an email, it DOESNT automatically put the cursor in the TO field for the recipient. Im not sure where its selected, but it needs to go back to that, like it is on every other mail platform. When you fwd to someone, I should be able to start typing the address without first having to click in the TO field. thanks!!60th ranked -
Replying to emails in threads
Its getting very difficult to reply in the thread emails. Whenever I type its hides the above lines and I have to scroll up all the time; moreover, if I copy and paste then it takes me to the last message and if the email thread is long then I have search for my message again to send it. Your new update is not effecive
60th ranked -
MOVE option not working
I receive messages from EBAY concerning automatic searches I have set up with them Most of these correctly go to the OFFERS folder but some go to PRIORITY. I select the message in PRIORITY and clicked on MOVE, select MORE OPTIONS. change the pull-down menu to OFFERS and click the MOVE button. The message disappears from PRIORITY. When I click to OFFERS folder, that message from EBAY is not there. I checked the other folder and it is not in either of them. If I go back to the PRIORITY folder, the EBAY message is there.
60th ranked -
Delete By Sender
Yahoo really needs a "sweep" function. I am sure I don't need to describe it, but it allows you to select one or more emails and "sweep" them to a folder, or delete. It removes all emails in the inbox from those specific senders and places them where you select instead of having to do it one by one or clicking beside each email. It makes cleaning an inbox more efficient and is a feature that has been around for a long time. It makes no sense that yahoo mail doesn't have this. Having to delete emails one at a…
60th ranked
- Don't see your idea?