Yahoo Home

Today, we are excited to announce new updates to the Yahoo app on iOS and Android and Yahoo homepage. Learn more

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please stop posting "news" stories about Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Baby North, any other Kardashian, any Jenner.

Please stop posting "news" stories about Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Baby North, any other Kardashian, any Jenner. They are not news. This is free publicity for them. They are trash. I mark these stories with an X so you won't show me more, and yet - every single day you show me more. I'm sick of it. Just because of this I no longer have Yahoo as my home page. If you don't stop, I'll quit using yahoo mail and go to gmail, and then I will NEVER VISIT YAHOO AGAIN. If that's what it takes to stop seeing these…

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Under review  ·  324 comments  ·  New Yahoo News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1298 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Are you REALLY listening? Obviously not, since you can't leave well enough alone.

This unnecessary change is aggravating as ****. Can't scroll through anything, there is WAY too much negative space (seriously, all that white is extremely offputting) and new little icons and **** you don't bother warning users about or explain in any way. If I hadn't had my email address for almost 20 years I'd never come back to the yahoo page again.

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  164 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Quit changing page structure without notice and options

If you don't quit changing page structure without notice or opt-out options, I'll move my home page to Google or something else. Put the old structure back - new one is NOT more convenient or more useful.

4th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  85 comments  ·  Feedback on new products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The new homepage stinks.

First you change the homepage on my phone. Now you change it on my computer. Stop trying to be avant-garde. You're just hurting your company. I implore you to change the homepage back. I always used Yahoo as my search engine. If I had free time, I would just sit and mindlessly browse the news. Now I can't do that. I guess, for now, I'm switching to Google. At least they care enough about their consumers to keep the same homepage. Also, if you'll notice, I've already changed my email provider to gmail. I hope you're prepared to lost a…

5th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  415 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The new Yahoo is terrible!! If you want to read a full article you cannot without going to another site.

Stop messing with your site it sucks. If you want to read a full article you cannot without going to another site.
    You should fire whoever the idiot was that came up with this format.

6th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  69 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Unclosable Apple Ad

The fact that I cannot close that Apple ad is extremely annoying and has now officially pushed me away from Yahoo! permanently.

7th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  211 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 8th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  49 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Answers.com sponsored ads are loaded with viruses. I used to love Yahoo news, now I hate it.

Yahoo news is getting worse by the day. I understand Yahoo needs to turn more profits, but linking to sites like Answers.com is just going to **** people off, not line your pockets.

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  72 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Yahoo is no longer my home page and I will not be renewing my paid account. Media bias is one thing, it is something else. Corrupt!

You have moved from somewhat tolerably biased to downright corrupt. And useless.Yahoo news will no longer be my hope page (there for no more ad clicks) and my paid account will no longer be renewed.

10th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  115 comments  ·  New Yahoo News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. What's the point of feedback if you don't actual read it???

We tell you not to change or take away features and then you do it anyway. Your comments and notifications "feature" is dead. Why even bother giving notifications if it only returns your to the Yahoo front page?!?! And enough with the race baiting articles. I'm a minority and honestly these constant posts of race war articles only brings out more racists leaving horrible comments on this site.

11th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  41 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. A 1/3 page ad at top of screen is merely annoying when I can close it, but Apple Air ad that I can't close & stays there crosses the line.

The Apple Air ad on the Yahoo home page can't be closed & contains no "AdChoices" option, which I thought was now required. I generally like Apple products, but that favor diminishes each time they shove their advertising down my throat.

12th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  102 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Stop with the sponsored content. Every 3rd story is ridicules.

Every 3rd news story is sponsored content, that is ridicules. So as of today I am ending whatever is left of my connection to Yahoo. You have "advertised" your way out of this users daily routine.

13th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  47 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I will be moving on from this TERRIBLE NEW Yahoo home page (I cannot DELETE the idiot articles I w want to anymore!) Yahoo is run by *******

Go BACK TO THE CLASSIC YAHOO front page LAYOUT!! I want to be able to DELETE asinine articles put out by the idiots at Yahoo Central Office!!
    BRING BACK an OPTION to go back to CLASSIC Yahoo home page!!! Or I will move on to another ISP!!! Hundreds of people have already DEMANDED this option ONLINE!! Why are you people born so STUPID? And you cannot fix STUPID!!

14th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  28 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Please allow us to block specific news providers from our news feed.

When you click "Less like this" have one of the options be the name of who psoted it instead of just key words.

15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  90 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Your new look is simply unreadable. Its amateurish.

Your new look is amateurish. For those of us with bad eyesight who have set up firefox to make sites readable, your site is now unreadable. Your new look simply isn't working. Who created this new setup? Fire them, please. You are going to lose users this way.

16th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  23 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I do not need a banner to "click here" to see unwanted and annoying videos. I have done everything I can to stop unwanted videos.

Put a box to click to disable the annoying videos in the news articles. I can read and do not need the distraction nor do I need a talking head spoon feeding me. I know Yahoo has lowered standards, but some of us still read! Let us opt out of the video ****

17th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  246 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Stop linking to 3rd party pages requiring subscription to continue reading...

My long list of complaints is growing...

After having to install an add on to stop videos from auto starting, the new aggravating thing is going to a news item only to discover that a subscription is required to view the article beyond the first teaser paragraph.

If ya can't come up with original content Yahoo please just do without!

18th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  26 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Don't care for your new format

I don't care for your new format. I like having the horizontal squares up top with the arrow that I could scroll through. This new format is too cluttered for me! Thanks for having the feedback option!

19th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  90 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Dear Yahoo: Stop Already With Exploiting Racial Divisiveness And Hatred!

Yeah! You.

I've been a Yahoo user for over 15 years.
    I've been a print journalist, reporter, editor, and manager for over 32 years.

Almost invariably, the "news" stories that you post and feature are blatantly and obviously deliberately crafted to upset and anger everyone who is exposed to them. This is made exponentially more clear and obvious in the extreme vitriol of the comments from readers.

I am certainly aware - painfully so - that you are a business and your goal is to make profit. Got that. But! What are you willing to do to get your profit?…

20th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  64 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base