New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. User interface language

Stop switching user interface language. For many years I have been using Yahoo mail in several European countries with English user interface. Currently I live in Spain and now suddenly the user interface has changed to Spanish. Going back to the old version mail changes it back to English and will keep it in English for a few minutes but then returns to Spanish. It happens on all my windows PC's and laptops.
    The switching to Spanish has been happening in the last week or so. Previuosly it was in English, my settings choice.

2238th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Lost all my contacts, emails and folders

I have lost all my contacts, mails and important folders. Can you please restore it.
    I need all those contacts.

2238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. NEW CHANGES THIS WEEK

Who was the that set up this week that we have to now sign in 20 times a day to keep our mail up on a desktop? Tell me where to find the troll and I will take the jerk out and shout him and put us all out of his misery? GET-ER-FIXED YESTERDAY! ********* CREW!

1636th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Retrieval of old mails; mails and documents from 15years and over all gone without notice. Need them back Yahoo.

I need my old mails and documents back, its unconscionable to lose all i've ever transacted with my yahoo account. do the needful please.

2238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Where can I change font size?

Where can I change font size?

Where do I find a way to increase the font size on messages. I've looked w/o success.

2238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Calendar - I want to see my entire month with the first click.

I want to see my entire month with the first click. I pay for ad-free email, but the first click just brings up today. I want to see the entire week or month at once, but I have to hunt for the button to make another click to do that. I prefer the original calendar. This was not an improvement.

1636th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. someone is using my email address and sending to my contacts

All of my contacts and me are receiving an email asking them to open to DropBox files that are not mine. Also, I am now not receiving emails. I changed my password and tried a test email that I did not receive.

2238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. drag and drop filter management/rearrangement

Drag and drop Filter Management: you do it in the Yahoo app for Android. Why can't you implement in desktop version? Make it function like Netflix movie arrangement so it is easy to rearrange email filters. **** today, even with all the continuous upgrades. I have 338 of 500 filters. I don't even bother rearranging the anymore. It would take days.

3548th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Newsfeed

How can I stop seeing your biased news feeds and still get my mail. Since I pay for this service I don't need to see your constant liberal news feed.

2238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. chanchai

อยากให้บ้านเมืองมันดีกว่านี้ทางเลือกก็มีไม่มากมันต้องเริ่มที่ตัวคุณเอง
    แล้วพอร่วมมือกันมันก็จะไม่ยากไม่ได้จะบอกให้เรามารักกันเถอะ โลก
    แต่ถ้าจะหวังพึ่ง ผู้นำเพียงคนเดียวแล้วนี่มันโลกของใคร

2238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. NEW SETTING WHEN TYPING A NEW EMAIL

Recently you have added pop ups over the "To" Part in the Inbox, which appears once a new email is opened.

Please stop both frustrating us and wasting our time trying to look for the Message which will be sent and the other Search/Email Pop ups which need to be closed.

Before, we wrote notes on linking the emails together and the difficulty of finding the right email as well as the right attachment, which really incurred me a lot.

Now, we repeat PLEASE let the beloved email Setting as it as. KINDLY do whatever you want AWAY FROM SETTING.

2238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. What's with the constant logins???

I have AT&T Yahoo email, I've PAID for this email! Why have you changed the normal login so that EVERY TIME I go to my email now, I'm forced to log in? Even while I'm IN MY EMAIL already, POOF! I have to log in again! I always select the 2 week login option, it treats me like I'm a moron and asks me if I'm sure I want to do that, then it will prompt me to log in again WHILE I'M IN MY EMAIL fer' cryin' out loud!!! I don't know if you people are toying with us…

2238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. popups not wanted

I AM FILING A FORMAL COMPLAINT WITH THE FTC ON TUESDAY. I DO NOT WNAT YOUR AD FREE SERVICE NOR WILL I UNBLOCK MY YAHOO PAGE QUIT THE POPUPS

2238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Cinco de Mayo confetti tacos background

I loved the Cinco de Mayo confetti tacos background on the email sign in. Where can I get that photo? can you send me the link? Thanks

2238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. WHY CAN'T I REPLY TO ADMINISTRATIVE NOTICES WHEN I DON'T FEEL I'VE DONE ANYTHING WRONG?

WHY DO I GET ADMINISTRATIVE NOTICES BECAUSE OTHER PEOPLE CAN'T TAKE THE TRUTH?

2238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Yahoo keeps sending emails from the same senders (political) to my spam folder. I keep marking them as "not spam".

When I mark mail from certain senders as "not spam", future emails from them should NOT be continuously sent to my spam folder! Considering that they are all political, I am getting a strong feeling that Yahoo is trying to censor my mail - or trying to influence my political choices! Perhaps I should forward this complaint to one of the politicians in question, and maybe that will get some attention!

2238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Search for messages from this sender

Can you remove this from the rollover on emails in the Inbox? Continue to accidentally click on search for messaged from this sender icon when simply just trying to click open a single email. It is very annoying!

2238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. When we open Contact Details, we need to see what lists we have them on.

There is no way to clearly tell which lists you have a contact on.
    I would like to be able to open up their details and see exactly what lists I have put them on.
    Even when you call up a specific list, it is very hard to see the whole thing in that sidebar.

2238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. CHINA TO BUY YAHOO!!!!!!!!

Heard that China is buying YaHoo! Get prepared for more Viruses and Hacking. GET RID OF YOUR BLACKMAILING AD BLOCKER AD !!!

2238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 2238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base