New Yahoo Mail
524 results found
-
Where's my Xfinity inbox?
I've migrated my xfinity email and it works fine on my phone app. However, on desktop, it's not connected. When looking to add an inbox, it only gives me options for Gmail, Outlook, and AOL. How can I access my Xfinity inbox on desktop?
60th ranked -
mail storage problem
Subject: Urgent: Systemic Yahoo Mail Storage Glitch Affecting Thousands of Users
Dear Mr. Lanzone,
I am writing to bring to your attention a significant and ongoing technical failure with Yahoo Mail that is affecting thousands of users worldwide, including myself.
The Issue:
Since 12 August 2026, I have been unable to send or receive emails through my Yahoo Mail account. My "Manage Storage" page shows my mailbox is 100% full. However, I have permanently deleted over 6.8 GB of emails and emptied both my Trash and Spam folders. Despite this, the storage meter remains stuck at "0% available" and continues…
60th ranked -
Contact Photos...
Edit contacts > Upload photos. I've always enjoyed seeing a photo for each of my Yahoo! Mail contacts but since upgrading to Windows 11 OS, they never "stick" / clicking Save doesn't mean anything. I wish I had an idea to improve this flaw but I'm merely a user.
60th ranked -
Yahoo Life Assistant
Dear Yahoo Team,
I have been a loyal Yahoo user for more than 20 years. Through all the changes in the internet landscape, I've continued using Yahoo because it was one of the pioneers that shaped the web experience for millions of people.
I'm genuinely happy to see Yahoo investing in its products again. As a long-time fan, I'd like to share one suggestion.
Instead of focusing primarily on rebuilding Yahoo Mail to compete with mature email platforms, I believe Yahoo has an opportunity to create something that people use every day because it solves real-life problems.
Today's most successful…
521st ranked -
Improved Calendar Event Editing
When I edit an existing Calendar Event - change the date - then click on another field such as the time - the square calendar box where I selected the new date does NOT close. This makes it difficult to select the SAVE button. Please improve this.
40th ranked -
automatic category learning from user actions
I want mail to learn from my actions to provide a better experience going forward - either automatically (based on actions) or with help from manual teaching. If I drag and email from "primary" to "newsletters" - I would like an option to either learn this category is where future emails of this type should land, or a confirmation that asks - would you like future emails from this sender/with this subject to appear in this category. Thanks.
60th ranked -
Out of Office response
Hi, the out of office response does not seem to allow selecting dates for a single day. Example if I am out of the office for 21st Aug 2026, the end date can't be set to 21st Aug, instead it sets at 22nd Aug and send the out of office message to emails received on the 22nd.
Please fix this, thank you.
60th ranked -
Yahoo Mail Plus subscription on an annual basis?
Hello Team,
Is it true that you can't get (buy) a Yahoo Mail Plus subscription on an annual basis? I'm referring to the subscription that removes ads from your email.
Br. spesonen @ yahoo.com
60th ranked -
I can't see all my inbox message, like I could do before. I have to go all the way to the bottom of the message and use the bar .
I can't see all my inbox message, like I could do before.
Sections of the inbox message to the right cannot be seen - it's cut off.
I have to go all the way to the bottom of the message and use the bar horizontally.60th rankedHi there, thanks for letting us know. Can you send us a screen recording of this happening? Or even a screenshot? Along with your browser and browser version. Then we can try replicating. Please send to oasis.mail.feedback@yahooinc.com. Thanks!
-
Kindly include a Favourites group in which folders which are mostly used can be included
Kindly include a Favourites group in which folders which are mostly used can be included. It will enable users to quickly access the most important folders to them. This feature is present in Outlook
60th ranked -
attachment filenames with greek characters are not displayed on iphone
Hello,
I have been using Yahoo Mail via Chrome on Windows for years without any issues. However, during the last week, a new problem has appeared.
When I send email attachments (PDF, DOCX, JPG) with Greek filenames, recipients using Apple Mail on iPhone cannot open them correctly. The attachment name appears encoded, for example:
=?UTF-8?Q?...
instead of the actual Greek filename.
If I rename the same file using only Latin characters, the attachment opens normally on the iPhone.
The files themselves are not corrupted. The problem seems to occur during the email sending process, as the filename encoding appears to…
60th ranked -
Get the lists working agin
The lists are showing but when you click on "Email this List" button, the emails do not get put in the email, just an empty email is provided.
60th rankedHi Lindsay, we tried replicating this issue and it worked fine for us. So our team had additional questions...
Can you tell us what browser and browser version you're using?
How many contacts are in your list, and whether this happens every time or only sometimes?
Last, a screen recording showing the issue would be very helpful.
Thanks!!
-
Problem with cursor while composing
I am a long-time yahoo mail user. There is a problem with using Yahoo email while composing messages and how that interracts with advertisements cycling to new ones. When a new ad populates, it steals the cursor from the compose window causing any further keystrokes to be seen as hotkeys. This is a major usability issue that needs to be resolved as it makes yahoo mail nearly unusable while composing emails of any length. Please address.
60th ranked -
(BUG) Detailed Information Missing From Inbox Email Calender Messages Reminders as of June 27, 2026
There is a bug that showed up today June 27 2026. Detailed information is missing from the body of all Calendar Reminder Messages below the email headers.
60th ranked -
Copy/paste an email address
Why is it impossible to copy/paste an email address?
For example, in the "To" you add a name. Then, there's no way to click it, to grab the text of the email address.
34th ranked -
Tutorial for the New Yahoo Mail Lay Out
Since this is New To Me -
I Would Like To Request - Tutorial For None Sab People 1
27th ranked -
Creating A List
I am trying to create a list in Yahoo mail. I successfully created the list and added one contact, but I need to add 15 more. When I open the list and click Add Contacts then type the name exactly as it appears in the contacts, it does not find the name. But when I click all contacts, the name is there with a valid email address. This appears to be a bug in Yahoo.
60th rankedHi Ken, we were able to reproduce this issue and we are looking into it. Thank you very much for reporting!
-
Attach from Recent Email Attachment Option
I see the attach from computer option for adding attachments to new emails, but where did the Attach From Recent Email option go? It was very handy and saved time not having to download and reattached. Bring back 'attach from recent email' option.
28th ranked -
i dont like that what i starred was erased because i needed more storage so had to erase alot in my inbox but never new it would erase my st
i needed more storage to had to get rid of my mail in my inbox but never thought it would erase my starred stuff as well with out letting me know about it. i had extremely important stuff starred and now it is gone!!!!!
60th rankedWe agree! We have tried it out ourselves and it's not a very good user experience. We will share this with our team and see if we can polish this experience a bit more. Thank you!!
-
After selecting a folder from the Move drop down, keep that location for the next Move
When an email is to be moved to a folder and you select a folder from the Move dropdown, the next time you want to do the same thing, the Move dropdown has returned to the top folder.
Fix: Keep the top Dropdown folder showing the last one used. It used to work this way.
If you reply to an email, that crates 2 emails for the one sent. To move them both into the same folder, you select file from the Inbox, select the Move dropdown, scroll to the folder and move the file. Then go to the Sent…
60th ranked
- Don't see your idea?