How can we make Fantasy Football better?

Change Playoff rules if a Manager is Banned for Cheating!

I am in a pro20 league and the number one guy in our league got banned for cheating by trading with a family member who was in 8th place. He got Kamara and Brown for Tyreek Hill, Devonte Adams and Derick Henry. He is currently smashing everyone with his current lineup set. (It is extremely overpowered) He just beat me and knocked me from 3rd place to 5th place (top 4 make playoffs). And apparently Yahoo rules have it so he will make the playoffs but will not be eligible to win money. Shouldn't the rule be he doesn't make the playoffs and have the other top 4 managers battle it out in the playoffs? It seems obvious to me that banned managers shouldn't be allowed to make the playoffs at all, but the way the rules are now he will go into the playoffs as the number 1 seed and likely dominate everyone and get first and make no money. It seems like a no brainer to me but apparently Yahoo thinks cheaters should be able to impact their pro league playoffs. I tried talking posting a ticket and contacting yahoo staff and apparently there is nothing they can do. I guess it looks like I am screwed but this should at least be a change for next year.

588th ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Nick shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base