New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please put back the refresh button for Inbox

Please put back the refresh button for Inbox thread has been started over a year ago.. I guess Yahoo, really is not listening to their users.. or this would of been added in by now

595th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Slow Performace

Too annoying and not even responsive when needed... Want to get ride off but couldn't. Either fix or remove your mail service. Everybody is fade up. There is no comparison in between gmail and yahoo. Gmail is much much better. At least make ymail quite lighter and fast responsive .

84th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  25 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. In the "To", "CC", or "BC" of the "Compose" function, the "All Contacts" list does not have the contacts in alphabetical order.

In the "To", "CC", or "BC" of the "Compose" function, the "All Contacts" list does not have the contacts in alphabetical order.

713th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. print one list in contacts

I want to print one list of contacts. The only thing that will print is my entire contact file, not just one list. I've had to switch back to the Basic email to do this, but then when I try to use Basic to email a list of contacts, the list will not appear and I have to switch back to New email. I am very frustrated. Do I need to take my account elsewhere?

713th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Give us an option on the sign in page to go back to the old style yahoo e mail. The new and improved version is a disgrace to yahoo. YAHOO M

Put a button on the new e mail sign in page offering a choice to stick with the new yahoo e mail or go back to the old e mail. THE NEW VERSION OF YAHOO E MAIL SUCKS A BIG ONE. Someone needs to be fired of this new POS

55th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. THEMES

These new themes are not attractive!!! There should be theme that are stimulating and inspirational. Themes like nature, geography, landscape, astronomy and other subjects.

70th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  144 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Blank space on the right side

What the heck is all of that gray space for? I looked in settings, and there is no adjustment to get it off the page nor resize it. It just wastes display space.

423rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. The new contact list update is super confusing.

It doesn't alphabetize any of the lists and is really hard to read or find any contacts you're looking for.

749th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. You added problems with new contacts on the right side. Maybe it's time to reinvent your mission, vision and concept?

Dear Yahoo! Mail,

I am your user since 2003. I had a chance to switch to Gmail, but their contacts and other features made me unsatisfied.
    However, it seems that you do not understand what EMAIL business is. First, it looks like you do changes without any concept. Like you just do what users say (by the voting system which is also strange). Second, it looks like you do not want to earn money from the mail service.
    Let me explain, and I feel your data, which I hope you analyze, confirms my thoughts.
    Only in USA, there are 8…

681st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. STOP ALL THE ADVERTISEMENTS POP UP

STOP THE ADVERTISEING YOU CANT READ YOUR MAIL FOR THE ADVERTISEMENTS YOU PEOPLE AT YAHOO HAVE POPING UP ON THE RIGHT SIDE

58th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  42 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Filter email like this

Please bring back the option "Filter email like this" on the other email option as per the classic Yahoo Mail. This function was very helpful!
    Thanks

445th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I am trying to revert to the classic mail look, but the option to do so is not where it is supposed to be. How am I supposed to revert?

I am trying to revert to the classic mail look, but the option to do so is not where it is supposed to be. How am I supposed to revert?

375th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. font is too light

The font is too small and too light. Many of us CANNOT see it. PLEASE change the setting or allow us to darken the FONT

465th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I need the addresses for their homes back, on the contact cards,where have they gone help!!!

I need the addresses back for their homes, how can you delete all of mine???????????? Put them back an a option to add adress

681st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 200th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  22 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Images (logos) on signatures used to be possible on the old Yahoo system, why not the new system ?

Allow logos to be included in signatures - as they used to be under the old system

295th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  34 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I don't care for the new format. It is very faded and hard to see. Too white and light gray.

The old format was easier to see. This new one is too faded. Gray on white just doesn't work.

52nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  37 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. sending emails to contacts in the contact list

Please put back the capability of going to an individual contact list. Then checking specific contacts in the contact list and sending one or multiple individuals in that contact list an email. Your current system of using the contact list is horrible. Additionally when I remove a contact from the contact list. I do not want to continually see the old email address that was removed every time I sent that individual an email. It is confusing and causes you to have to verify the correct email address. Thank You.

280th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 423rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. the background settings are a total mess, please change it back.

the background settings are a total mess, please change it back.

280th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base