New Yahoo Mail
371 results found
-
{BUG} Word Documents are Not Opening on the "Open Message" Preview Screen in New Mail
Word Documents do not open in the "Open Message" preview screen on the new Yahoo Mail
55th ranked -
when I'm Staring email, I want to be able to star it in the same column that I unstar
in the main email page when I want to star an email I have to move to the right hand side to star and email, but the icon for the star is on the left of the description.
51st ranked -
Attachment Split View
I do not like the preview of an attachment taking over the whole screen! Please have it come up to the side of the email like it did in Classic. Better yet... GIVE US CLASSIC BACK!!!!!!
18th ranked -
Folder pinning
There needs to be a way to pin frequently used folders instead of burying them under a folder icon.
55th ranked -
Undo Send
Sometimes an e-mail is sent too quickly or hasn't been proof read thoroughly. It would be nice to be able to do edit or recall an e-mail.
40th ranked -
Have differnt Star Colors
I was thinking it would be great if the user could change the star color from just red. I personally star a tone of emails but they are for different things like work, purchase orders, medical and so on. So for example, I could star my work emails with a yellow star and for medical a blue star and so on. Just food for thought.
47th ranked -
Even my e-mail drafts have been disappearing
Could you please restore them?
55th rankedHi Paola, can we please have a bit more info? Can you please elaborate? Are you writing an email and it saves as a draft and when you go back it's gone? We can't try and replicate because we definitely need more steps, context. Thanks.
-
external image suppression
Hi.
Under "Show images in messages," I click "Ask before showing external images," but it repeatedly reverts to "Show images in messages, Always, except in spam folder."It should keep my setting.
61st ranked -
Perform Scam email rejects better
It would be nice if once a person says something is not spam, Yahoo stop sending it to spam! It would also be nice if Yahoo stop sending stuff to spam that is NOT spam!
61st ranked -
FIX THE BUG THAT ELIMINATED INBOX SPACING
The "new Yahoo email does not have an "Inbox spacing option under Appearances even though your documentation and help chatbot says it should. Please fix so that it is there and that option is available.
61st ranked -
You can improve it by going nack to the original mail format.
I really dislike this new mail!!!
61st ranked -
Folders
I had quite a few folders in my email, and now I only have FOUR, ansd1/2 of THEM are empty! Where did they go. I need them! Not Happy
61st ranked -
I'm incredibly frustrated that I can no longer open emails in a new tab
I'm incredibly frustrated that I can no longer open emails in a new tab
61st ranked -
make it easy to opt out and turn off all the AI ********
I hate everything about AI. I want to opt out at every turn. make it easy to opt out and turn off all the AI ********
61st ranked -
Non requested pornographic ads
One should not be getting explicit ads concerning sexual immorality when not requested. Also, ads that claim to increase size, virility and other deviate activity are scams.
61st ranked -
Compact View and Color Options
This new Yahoo layout is complicated and new emails blend in with read emails. I've already missed several emails due to this. Having a feature like the old yahoo with different color option or new emails displaying in bold should return. And the new layout is so large, seems like you are scrolling longer to find emails. The compact view should roll out so we can find emails better. In other words, the old way was way more efficient.
61st ranked -
61st ranked
-
Make it less confusing
When replying the reply seems to be in the middle of the conversation, please make the reply at the top, that way when you scroll down you can see what you are sending. I want to fwd a message, my sig was at the bottom, above the message, the who to was in the middle between messages, what are they getting, what if I only want to send the last reply, it's all together... I'm not a fan, sorry, too confusing for me.
61st ranked -
Talk to the User Before Making A Change
It's so jarring to come to a new interface with no explanation at all. I had just opened my email and it switched from old to new without warning. Not pleasant. Grateful for the service, but please consider the user when making these transitions .
61st ranked -
FIX YOUR MOBILE CODE
YOUR MOBILE APP OS USELESS
61st ranked
- Don't see your idea?