Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Multiple Division Fantasy Football League (48 Team League)

I've been running a 48 Team Fantasy fooball league (4 divisions / 12 teams each having their own draft) 11 week reg season with the top 8 moving on to a single elimination march madness style bracket. I've been using myfantasyleague but a lot of my owners did not like the user interface. Is there a way Yahoo can create this this type of league. The few sites that could do it, charged the commissioner a upfront season fee, which I don't mind. I'm just hoping yahoo can create this since yahoo's interface is the best !! :)

50th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. have Mock Draft autopick draft kickers and def last

The Mock Drafts are useless because once someone goes on autopick Def and Kickers get drafted in the middle rounds when in reality they don't get drafted until the last 2-3 rounds. That makes anything after the 6th round useless. Please hold off drafting Kickers and Def until at least the last 4 rounds.

64th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow for two different leagues, upon concurrence,to face off in week 17.

Please allow, with league commissioner concurrence, two different leagues play for a championship in week 17. I've got 20+ friends that want to play FF. If love to be able to have two different leagues (kind of like conferences) that watch each other's performance all year and then play for a week 17 championship. 20 teams in one league is just too many. Please help

59th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow Football team managers pick a bench player on their roster for each position that automatically gets subbed into the lineup if injury

Allow Football team managers pick a bench player on their roster for each position that automatically gets subbed into the lineup if the starter gets injured during his real game....so that position can still accumulate points! i.e. QB Aaron Rogers gets injured, then my backup QB gets inserted into my fantasy lineup so i can still get points for that position

70th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Organize The Bench Players by Positional Groupings

When using larger benches it is easier to manage the players if they are sorted by position instead of random.

56th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 99th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Make the consolation bracket optional!

I run a 10 team league with a 4 team playoff. We would like to turn off the consolation bracket due to there not being any value playing for 5th place. Most teams don't try these weeks and since we draft in the opposite order of how we finish teams usually try to lose to improve there draft position for the next year. Just give us the option to turn it off, other leagues my want to keep it. What's so difficult about this???

83rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make the team picture bigger

Team names and pictures are an important part of fantasy football if you are in a league with people who are the least bit creative. The little circular team picture is so small that nobody can see what it is. You also have to spend too much time editing your picture to get what you want to fit into it. It should be a much larger square or rectangle.

68th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please add a an option to set a keeper limit.

It would be great to be able to set the max number of keepers that an owner can keep.

While currently the Commish can review everyone's keepers before confirming them, if people chose to keep too many, now I have to chase them down and find out who the really wanted to keep.
    It would hopefully be a fairly simple change that would make life much easier for me and my co-commissioners.
    Thanks!

59th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Offensive and Defensive designated bench spots

I would like Offensive and Defensive designated bench spots in IDP Leagues. We do 9 bench spots and have a rule for max of 5 spots used per side. It would make sense and be a huge time saver if that could be built in instead of me, the commisioner, montiring other teams rosters constantly.

78th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Release draft order once league is finalized

Draft order should be randomly assigned when the league members are finalized, not 30 minutes before it begins. This would allow people to do mock drafts in their assigned draft position and prepare properly ahead of time.

86th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Optional "Bye-Week" Roster Slot

Proposing a "bye week" roster slot that works like an IR slot.

Players would only be eligible for this slot when they're on a bye week and would have to come off upon completion of the bye week. This frees up a roster spot for the user.

Reason: Having to burn a roster or potentially even drop someone because they're on a bye isn't an objectively good thing and should be optional - bye weeks can penalize you for having too many good bench players and cause an unpleasant experience. There should be an option to stash bye week players…

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add League Pick'em to Mobile App

Our league has used the pick'em as a side game years and even gives a trophy out for it. As most people are mobile only users at this point, having this feature not in the app has hurt our participation. Please add to the mobile app!

61st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  4 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Commissioner button not working

Renewed my League today, yay! BUT.... I click on the Commissioner button to change some settings, and it never loads and opens up, the blue circle just spins and spins.

70th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  26 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Lock bench players who have already played

Block any team owner from dropping a player that has played, regardless of whether they are in their active line up or on their bench. The owner in my match up did not set his lineup before the games started. After the Sunday night game when he saw that he had a chance to win if he had set his lineup correctly, he dropped two players from his bench that had already played on Sunday to add two players in the Monday night game. Now he stands a very good chance to get the win. Whereas, before he was going…

67th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 62nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Dynasty League

Please create a dynasty league option that leaves the league open for transactions all year

74th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Player auction values in profile

For auction keepers, there needs to be an easier way to check a player’s keeper value. My league makes them keepable at their auction draft value or at their FAAB bid. Clicking on a player profile should display the player’s value instead of navigating out of the profile pages then to the draft page and back to player pages. League recently moved over from ESPN due to a much better fantsy experience but this is a dealbreaker. Such an easy thing that’s overlooked.

80th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Programmable Waiver Period End Time

With the Yahoo FFL current restrictions, the waiver period ends on Tuesday at 3:00 AM EST. This means that free agency opens at this time, which is not very convenient for those who don't want to burn their waiver spot for the week, but still want first access to the free agency pool. Can you please make the waiver period end time programmable?

70th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Message Board degradation of functionality

The inability to post GIFs or images on the message board this year will force me to move my league to ESPN unless it is urgently addressed.

70th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base