Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stat Tracker With Chat 2010 and Stat Tracker Without Chat 2016

Stat Tracker Chat Feature- I know it was around in 2010 and I'm guessing the reason Yahoo! got rid of it was because they couldn't moderate the chats. If anyone remembers it was one of the best features of stat tracker because everyone in the league could participate in a live chat. I've always wondered why Yahoo! got rid of it, Smack Talk was a weak replacement. C'mon Yahoo!, what gives?

40th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  14 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Consolation Bracket

In our (12 team) league, we punish the last place team. Besides that, positions 7-11 don't really matter. Can we get the option to make the consolation bracket (or losers bracket) determine the last place team? Something that would make the losers advance? The champion and the loser will be determined the same week.

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. make all the player data exportable into an excel spreadsheet. All the stats please

Make all the player stats exportable into an excel spreadsheet.

42nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Transaction Notification

Please add a notification feature when players are being dropped and/or picked up In my league I am the commissioner and I have set rules that indicate you cannot pick up players before week one. Also after week one you cannot drop a player when you pick them up they must stay on your roster for that week played. This prevents blocking others who want the player and then just drop them before game time. Thank you.

43rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make it possible for leagues to add / trade / drop year round to accommodate the dynasty format

Be ahead of the curve and cater to Dynasty Leagues. Make it possible for leagues to add / trade / drop year round to accommodate the dynasty format. Currently it says “the game has ended” and no roster edits are possible.

68th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Make Commish Notes more visible.

Commish Notes are sometimes important, but seem to get hidden at the bottom of the league page and behind Updates (which are also important.) I often have to use "Messages" to give important communication a better chance to be seen. Currently, members have to click on "Notes" to view Commish Notes - I would like to see Commish Notes (at least new ones) more visible or highlighted some how.

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Dropping bench players after they play (REMOVE)

You need to remove the ability to drop bench players once they've played. This is the only platform that allows this and multiple analysts have spoke out about why this shouldn't be allowed.
    If a player tears his ACL on Thursday Night Football, you should't be allowed to drop him for another player who has yet to play, even if he was on your bench.
    At a minimum, you should add a setting for commissioners that locks all players to a team's roster once they have played, regardless of if they are starters or benched.

47th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please allow for fractional kicker points

Allow for Commissioner tools to enable function for fractional kicker points. A 31 yard field goal worth 3.1, a 46 yard field goal worth 4.6.

All other positions are allowed fractional points. Would be beneficial to allow fair scoring across the board.

Thanks.

49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Keeper auction trade dollars

In our auction keeper league, we would like to be able to trade next year's auction dollars as part of this year's trades similar to how Yahoo is set up for trading draft picks for the next year.

45th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Punters

Please add Punters! There are many interesting statistics that we can add to having a punter as an option for a private league that would make it a lot more fun to play! I would be happy to give it a test run for our league and give feedback!

51st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add punter roster position

Please add a punter option! ESPN has had punters for years. You guys say you are the #1 fantasy football game, yet you lack customization for private leagues...please add punters!

46th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Helmet Logo update 08 Aug 2018

Go back to the old Helmet Logos. These are going to alienate older members and make you look like your trying to lure 5 year olds into gambling. Just a minor change that was pointless and in the wrong direction.

53rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  18 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 53rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Pre-Draft Rankings

I have been playing Yahoo Fantasy football for 15 years and I have never had this issue. For some reason our pre-rankings are quarterback heavy with the top 20 pics as QB's. Our point distribution has been the same every year, and this is the first time we have experienced this. Is there a way to have the defualt pre-ranking the same as the AVG draft pick. Has anybody else had this issue? If this is a league issue I think it should be corrected. I would just like to know why this has changed and what I can do…

51st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  18 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. having a stat correction 3 days later is ********. All stats or scores should be finalized no later than tuesday morning.

Stat corrections should be final no later than Tuesday mornings. Getting a stat correction on a Thursday afternoon, effectively costing me and many others a win is inexcusable. This could cost someone a spot in the playoffs. Or put someone who was knocked out of playoffs into the final spot. And if they missed the waiver wire because yahoo showed they didn't make the playoffs, that screws them once again.

65th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  22 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Get Rid of Ads You Cannot Stop

When running the clips for scoring used to have no ads, then short ads you could cut short, now they are long EVERY **** TIME. Okay first one, I can see it but for every person you want to see the clip. You are going to make it not worth coming here to play. Google stop messing this up looking for a cash cow.

63rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. PPR Mock Draft

It's 2017 ...when are you going to join this decade and add PPR mock drafts?

58th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add options for Fantasy Playoffs

Specifically in leagues with divisions, allow the option to have each division have its own seeds. This will allow leagues to mimic the real NFL and how the NFL has its conference champions face each other in the SuperBowl. Please see below and I will explain in detail how this would work.

2 Divisions in a 12 team league:
    -Each division (6 teams) has the top 3 teams make the playoffs
    -The top 3 teams in both division are assigned numbers 1 thru 3 seeds
    -The 4, 5, and 6 seeds for both divisions make up the consolation bracket.
    -In…

66th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Create the option to allow two-week playoff matchups

ESPN (among many other sites) offers an option where playoff matchups can last two weeks instead of 1, and the cumulative score after both weeks determines the winner.

53rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow Best Ball Scoring

Give leagues the ability to use Best Ball Scoring. (Start your optimal lineup) This way you are allowed to set up Draft Only Best Ball leagues. There are other websites that offer them but would enjoy being able to use the Yahoo Fantasy App for that type of league.

57th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base