Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. New D/ST scoring opportunity. Punts inside the 5.

We should have the option to award points to D/ST for pinning the offence inside the 5 yard line on a punt.

The ST stands for special teams, right? Punt returns can count for points, why not punts?

23rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  40 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. export player projections

Please allow us to export player projections to csv file.

22nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  20 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Positional Specific Scoring Options

As several other posts here have stated, Yahoo does have some great custom scoring options.

However, In the interest of creating better Equivalent Positional Value, I'd like to see the ability to add position specific scoring options. For instance: the ability to score QB/RB/WR/TE rushing, receiving, and passing yards separately or, more importantly, independent of each other. With such scoring a QB's rushing yards (or any other relevant stat) could be adjusted to be more/less than say the points earned by a RB.

The thought with having these options would be to create a more balanced scoring system, which would…

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  15 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please allow more than 25 players listed per page !!!!

Maybe you can expand to 50 or 100 players, so we don't have to click next so often.

24th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Live Draft Party

Yahoo does not have enough options to accommodate live drafts. Did a live draft this year and it worked out great but I had to use Clickydraft instead of yahoo. The options that made us choose Clickydraft are:

1. Read only URL of live draftboard. This allows anybody to stream the draftboard where they have a web browser. We were able to put the draftboard up on a 70in tv for everyone to see at draft party.

2. Extend draft pick timer and pause timer. While hosting a live draft party with 10 close friends and a lot of drinking, it would…

25th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  30 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. there should be a way to have Team QB's in yahoo fantasy rather than just individual QB's.

when your quarterback goes down in the first quarter you should be able to get your backup qb's points. this doesnt change the dynamic of drafting a cam newton. its the same thing just gives everyone a fair chance week to week when a qb goes down.

26th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  35 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Decimal point scoring for kickers

Please allow decimal point scoring for kickers. If a 39-yd rush is awarded more than a 31-yd rush, the same should be true for kicks. At least make this an option for commissioners.

29th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Commissioner Approval Rating

There should be a way for you to take a survey after your league has ended and rate your commissioner. For example, EBAY has feedback from positive-negative. We would rate the commissioner from 1-10 or 1-5 stars. We should be able to follow the commissioner for other leagues they have created. How many leagues they were commissioner in. Also have a final tally. This would make it much safer and build trust in the community between commissioner and teams.

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please bring Team Slogans back to Yahoo Fantasy Football!

The combination of a Team Name, Picture and Slogan has given our group of friends countless opportunities to enjoy ourselves over the past 7 years we've been playing on Yahoo. Having a team slogan is very important to us. We much prefer the Yahoo interface to the competition but will have to change providers in order to maintain our fun. Please bring slogans back!

31st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  35 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Bring Back Polls

I don't know why polls were disabled, but when I am setting up a new league it would really be helpful to have polls so we can all agree on scoring settings.

28th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  25 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Editing pre-draft rankings is very cumbersome.

1 Please add a search function for player names.

2 Please exclude players already on rosters - for keeper leagues

32nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Better, more detailed league history.

I would love to be able to go back into my league's history and see individual player's point totals from every week, not just the overall matchup scores. I'm making a record book and have lost 5 season's worth of player's weekly scores. I can access standings, which helps but not how well each player did on a weekly basis.

33rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Option to remove or "hide" league history from previous years

My annual redraft league officially started in 2011 but when I go to commissioner tools and edit league history, years 2010 and 2009 appear. I would appreciate if Yahoo can give us the tools to delete or "hide" those years.

30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Jaylen Samuels

Take the TE tag off Jaylen Samuels in fantasy, he's a running back.

34th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

35 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Commissioners need the ability to adjust playoff brackets based on our own tiebreakers

We have 2 divisions of 5...Firemen vs Cops....Top seed each division gets bye. 2vs 3 in week 14 on each side....week 15 winner of 2vs 3 plays #1 seed. week 16 its 1 cop vs 1 fireman for the title and a 3rd place game. No way to set this up under Yahoo's settings. I wouldn';t think it would be that hard to allow commish control the change playoff settings

38th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  28 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. MESSAGE BOARD

What happened to the image embedding on the message boards? This was a great feature that we used often and it seems to be missing. Is this coming back at some point?

36th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  26 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. fractional defense yards allowed

Like ESPN, Yahoo should have a fractional option for defensive yards allowed...simple as that. A lot of people don't like tier defensive points and go to ESPN because of it but I really want to stay with Yahoo.

35th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Two Game Week

Every week you have a chance to get two wins:

1. Against your H2H opponents

2. Your points rank within the league (i.e., 12-team league, top 6 scoring teams get a win, bottom 6 receive a loss)

This will help mitigate some of the luck inherent in a H2H league, while still allowing the fun and excitement of H2H.

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  33 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Ability to Customize the IR Eligibility Designation

Right now the IR designation is Yahoo default only where players eligible are IR, PUP or Out. I would like the ability to customize who is eligible for this designation. In our league do not include players listed as "Out" and we do include players that are listed as "SUSP". We now have to manually police this. If the commissioner can customize the IR designation then we could do this systemically. Please add this functionality for 2017!

39th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  17 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Make time zones clear.

Auction is set for 7 pm MST and countdown is 7pm PDT which is 8 MST. It is very hard to get 10 people to all reschedule last minute. You need to have someone select the time zone themselves or get your setting right (make MST = MST)!!

41st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  27 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base