Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I am in a Yahoo League with IDPs. Khalil Mack is still designated a LB, and should have the DL/DE designation added to his eligibility.

I am in a Yahoo League with IDPs. Khalil Mack is still designated a LB, and should have the DL/DE designation added to his eligibility.

642nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Scoring

Fantasy Football League, Grid Iron Gangsta's (299836). I think there was a mistake. Red Tide beat Motor City Madman in week 1. The scores are reversed.

Can you guys look into this, and validate the results.

Dave Beever
    Commissioner

938th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I can't sign in to my Nine to Five Fantasy Football League or Say you Will Fantasy Football League

I can't sign in to my Nine to Five Fantasy Football League or Say you Will Fantasy Football League

938th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Enable notifications for trades

Hi, I believe that the Yahoo fantasy app should send a push notification to every owner in the league after a trade between two teams is approved by the commissioner. I realize a notification gets sent to the commissioner to approve or veto the trade but after the commissioner makes that decision, every owner in the league should get a notification.

ESPN has this feature and it is very helpful. Thats all im asking for. Thanks for attending my TED Talk.

938th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Take George Kittle off the can't cut list

My league does not play with the TE position and I took a flyer on Kittle thinking maybe he would be as productive as a WR2. He hasn't even provided flex value but I can't drop him for high upside guys which is impacting my standings. Zack and Ertz are the only other 2 TEs on the can't cut list and they're putting up WR1 numbers. Please remove George Kittle off the can't cut list ASAP.

642nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. More Pro Leagues

I never had such a problem trying to get a team in a Pro league. I still don't have a team! Some choices for drafts are 3 AM or midnight. Seems like a tough year for me entering a Pro League since we're into week four for scoring on teams that draft this weekend

938th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Position eligibility

Like in yahoo fantasy baseball, when a play makes 5 appearances at a certain position....they receive said position eligibility. A # should be determined as to how many routes run, how many times lined up as a RB pre snap etc should be set for a player to gain that eligibility.

938th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Roster Position Max

Need to add the ability to limit each Roster Position. To cap a max of each position at any time on a manager's roster!!!! Seems like ESPN and other platforms allow this and seems to work well! Need this feature ASAP

642nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Player Data Sorter

There is currently a glitch in the player data sorter related to the "Season (AVG)" sort option. The sort option will not include games where the player played, but did not accrue any points. Can you please fix the data calculations to include weeks with 0 points when the player is active ?

Thanks.

938th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Bryce Love IR Eligibility

Please allow Bryce Love IR eligiblity. He’s on the NFI list/reserve which means he will miss the entire season. It is the functional equivalent of IR. He is on the Redskins. However, instead of being listed as NFI in yahoo leagues, he is listed as inactive. By way of example, players like CJ Anderson who were cut and are not on teams and are listed as inactive, so Bryce Love is listed as though he is out of the league. It makes it very difficult to roster him and stash him for next year and it’s unfair. Yahoo should be…

938th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Regarding the medal "Corolla Mr. Clutch NFL"

It's a bit silly to have the games scoring for this go by the actual date and time of the game. All you need is a Monday night game with a couple players and this is easy to get every year. The timing of the scoring should go by the actual game time. So 4th quarter and overtime scoring would have you more likely to win this medal. It would make the achievement and also when describing the game in the recap more realistic. So please time the scoring by in-game time, ie: Q1(4:32), Q2(14:54), Q3(7:13), Q4(0:02), OT(9:27)

642nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Where on earth is the "commissioner tab"?

this is worse than reading war and peace.

938th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Player ranks should be by position, not all positions

For example - The top RB is usually in the 20s for fantasy rank because QBs score more. This information is useless and rankings should be based against other players at their own position, not the entire player pool.

642nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Drop Tyreek Hill from the can't drop list. He's position rank 109 and injured.

Drop Tyreek Hill from the can't drop list. He's position rank 109 and injured.

938th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. There should be an award for the best record during the Regular Season!

I believe that winning the regular season in fantasy football is a significant accomplishment. We can read about players, add and drop perfectly, but can do nothing on Sunday to affect the play on the field. Therefore, rewarding a season winner is significant because they have made good decisions over 13 weeks instead of getting lucky in the playoffs.

642nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Damien Williams

Please consider taking Damien Williams off the can’t cut list. There srsly cannot be any metric by which he is considered elite.

938th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Fantasy Football Playoff FORMAT CUSTOMIZATION

Need the ability to be able to customize the playoff FORMAT beyond the number of teams and reseeding. I.E. The ability to have multi-week playoff matchups (semis head-to-head matchup for both week 13 and 14 then championship is weeks 15 and 16) or even the ability in a 6 team playoff structure for the top 4 high scores for the first week advance to the semis then the top 2 scores in the semis advance to the championship. Really any additional customization ability in the playoffs would be GREAT. Thanks.

127th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 56th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Player auction values in profile

For auction keepers, there needs to be an easier way to check a player’s keeper value. My league makes them keepable at their auction draft value or at their FAAB bid. Clicking on a player profile should display the player’s value instead of navigating out of the profile pages then to the draft page and back to player pages. League recently moved over from ESPN due to a much better fantsy experience but this is a dealbreaker. Such an easy thing that’s overlooked.

87th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. POSITION LIMITS PLEASE

PLEASE CREATE POSITION LIMITS FOR ROSTERS

87th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  15 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base