Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Theo Riddick is currently listed as an RB. I believe he should be at least a RB/WR or even a WR with the way that Detriot is using him

Theo Riddick is currently listed as an RB. I believe he should be at least a RB/WR or even a WR with the way that Detriot is using him

483rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Playoff reseeding

Tie break system needs to be primarily best record against followed by points scored. Reseeding in playoffs needs to follow same consideration. Additionally, if you're going to use points scored to date to determine playoff seeding, that should carry to subsequent rounds. We won our initial week and are now seeded behind a team with identical total W/L record, regular season win against, and more total points scored through first round of playoffs.

910th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Tiebreakers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 910th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Give the 2 points for Bobby Wagner blocked FG tonight.

Make it right and give the 2 points for Bobby Wagners blocked field goal in tonight’s game against Minnesota.

910th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 910th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Eliminate kickers from fantasy football

Eliminate kickers from fantasy football.

598th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 910th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make score next to fantasy player be like nfl. Home team is the second score shown

When looking at match up, there will be a score of the game. It gets so confusing. Yahoo will show the score for the team player first and not the away team.

So silly. Just make it like nfl

If patriots have 18 points and are at Miami who has 21. I have tannahill playing so the score will show as 21-18

Please show it as 18-21. As of now it seems yahoo shows the score of the players team first no matter who is away or home.

910th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Fractional Defenses & Kickers

Add fractional defensive & kicking scoring options. Other platforms have it. Yahoo needs to keep up!

910th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Show me Fantasy Points in player's Game Logs like it does on Android

Currently the desktop version doesn't show Fantasy Points and leaves me trying to translate every stat into fantasy points myself if I want to try and find scoring trends. Quite frankly, it's become so tedious that I'm considering switching back to another fantasy app even though Yahoo blows other apps out of the water in every other way. This feature (and playing the waiver wire in general) is just so integral to my experience throughout the year that it's frustrating it that seems to have been omitted.

910th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Notification if comment posting is read?

In my league, I have always make weekly reports on what happened in the league the past weekend. I do a more personal report with a bit of grats or smack talk or predictions. Anything that helps make the league a bit more fun.

I was wondering if there was a way to have the players team icons show on the OP comment so I can tell if someone has read it or not? Maybe along the title bar or across the bottom of the OP next to the reply button.

Usually I just assume it's read or I bug…

910th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Fix the record book from the week 11 mess up

Add a customer service department, I cant seem to find anywhere to email someone to address an ongoing problem

910th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 598th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. options for league schedule

can we making a setting in the commish settings that would allow everyone to play everyone in the league every week and base a win-loss record off that, instead of a head-to-head setting.

910th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 598th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Safeties and Blocked FGs Returned for TDs should count towards "Points Against"

I think that it is inconsistent that FGs, PATs, and kick/punt returns for TDs all count towards "points allowed", while safeties (against special teams) and TD returns from blocked FGs do not.

598th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. AAF?

Are you guys going to create a fantasy football for the new AAF league starting up soon? Then we can have fantasy football year round.

598th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Don't make stat changes Thursday morning!

Really dumb to make stat corrections Thursday morning. I went from a having a first round bye to playing, dropping from 2nd to 3rd in my league. I missed out on waivers and 3 days ti prepare. Anyone who actually plays fantasy would never do that

598th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Let us draft a coach

The idea of drafting a coach has been floated in a couple long time leagues, and has been an overwhelming hit.

The idea is you’re able to draft a coach and assign a point value to a win or loss. For example if you draft Matt Nagy and the bears win it’s +1 and a loss would be -1

The coach position, if used would be a roster spot that you’re only allowed to put a coach in to prevent teams from not having a coach and filling it with a deeper bench of position players.

Every team needs a…

598th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Bring back in game smack talk

Please bring back the in game chat feature! Having a message on every matchup promotes involvement and adds fuel to rivalries!

598th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Fantasy Football

Feedback and Knowledge Base