Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Finance?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. "Report abuse" button not workin on spam and other abusive comments in Yahoo Finance Conversations

Dear Yahoo Staff, there have been an increasing amount of spam and other abusive comments throughout the Yahoo Finance conversation boards. I have repeatedly tried to use the "report abuse" dropdown option on the upper right-hand corner of the posts to no avail. These spammed and/or abusive posts are still around months later. Below are a few of the examples:

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/GLD/community?guccounter=1

Please look at the post history of the user Bullrage1. It is full of multiple years of youtube link spamming among other abusive posts. Many of his comments look like they're outright written by a bot.

"The Spooks have…

5th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

20 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Unable to load portfolio

When I click on My Holdings, I get an error message saying "Unable to load your portfolios. Please try reloading the page."

It doesn't work.

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  32 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Dividends/share are not showing in portfolio

Dividends/share are not showing in the portfolio

31st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. My portfolio display isn't like it use to be and I'm UNABLE to edit the view.

I would like to be able edit my view of portfolio. I had my the view setup to my liking, but something has changed.

18th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Thank you for TOTALLY SCREWING UP the way the portfolio pages are now printing!

Would you PLEASE go back to the portfolio screen printing routine that was in place through through last Friday (11 Jan 2019). Get rid of all of the additional header data that you are now forcing to be printed. WHY does Yahoo constantly get rid of good ideas and replace them with ****???

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  33 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  58 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 26th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 46th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 26th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. quotes are not streaming. Please fix it ASAP

quotes are not streaming on portfolio pages.

62nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. streaming quotes

streaming quotes

market time column doesnt get updated

all fields should update bid ask size etc etc

46th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

Thanks for your post!

Please visit our help pages (help.yahoo.com/kb/finance-for-web) and click ‘Contact Us’ so we can further assist investigating this inquiry by filling out a help form.

We look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Regards,
    Yahoo Finance

13. Please either fix or get rid of the "Trade Column you added to 'My Portfolio' Now, copy &paste of the stock results is a messa mess

You added a 'Trade Column" to the My Portfolio' stock results that is copied when one tries to copy daily stock results in a Portfolio. This prevents simply copying and pasting results into my excel spreadsheets and makes you site largely unusable for following stock prices. Try it and you will see. Please fix or deleted the addition columen ('Trade) from the default portfolio lists.

8th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  26 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Limit the digits after the period for dollar amounts and percentages to 2 digit. I'm getting things like "17.4837% gain, which is ridiculou

Limit the digits after the period for dollar amounts and percentages to 2 digit. I'm getting things like "17.4837% gain, which is ridiculous. It takes up too much space and is very hard to read and compare with other numbers that don't have so many digits.

76th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Negative lot amounts

When I sell a part of a position, I used to account for it by entering a new lot with a negative amount of shares. Apparently this option was recently
    prohibited, it asks to enter a positive number. Please return the possibility to enter a negative amount.

62nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Get rid of your finance writers

Yahoo's Finance Writers are probably the worst I have ever seen. I recall that in Nov 2016 how your finance writers wrote that "this rally is false and will not go anywhere" or words to that effect. And they are still writing that nonsense, almost every month since 2016 I have seen an article by your original content finance writers on how the market is about to crash, dont believe this rally, ad nauseum. All they seem intent on doing is bashing President Trump, who has been pro-business all along. Why do you have writers who are intent on bashing…

76th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. yahoo finance web showing 'portfolio currency' problem started on Feb 8 2019, abruptly total sum switched from CAD to USD

"no" , problem still exists , saga continues. BTW, You don't even need to ask me if problem persist. just try and see for yourself.

1-create a dummy yahoo email id
    2-then login to canada ca.finance.yahoo.com
    3-create a portfolio with single entry ie. even cash ie 100 $
    4-once you save, you ll see all reported in usd you cant change it.

When you fix this it means it is fixed. also click and try to edit currency it will not be possible.

Thanks for the reply.

52nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Index quotes not streaming

Hi, I have noticed over the past week that Index quotes no longer stream. Actually S&P500 does, but Dow and Nasdaq don't. I have tried Chrome, IE, Edge, etc. All browsers behave exactly the same. For example, go to https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/%5EIXIC?p=^IXIC ... neither the main quote page streams or the fixed index quotes at the top (except S&P). I have cleared my browser cache. Also experience this on multiple computers.

52nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. ADR indexes such as ^BKTCN are incorrect only after the market close. Sometimes upon refresh during the day

ADR indexes such as ^BKTCN are incorrect only after the market close. Sometimes upon refresh during the day. Must be a few servers are not updating the pricing information during the day and all after the market close.

223rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. qualcomm

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/QCOM/history?p=QCOM shows Qualcomm giving two dividends in December instead of one. This also affects the adjusted close prices in historical data.

143rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 26 27
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base