New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our community support forum or find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve New Mail?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Remove ads and provide refresh button.

Nice graphics. You should give a option to remove the ads which is coming on right side like 'try the Yahoo mail app for mobile' etc. And where is the refresh button of my mail box?

74th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  45 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. stationery

Your stationery is pitiful!!! Is this the best you can do? I want to send out a Thanksgiving email, and there is NO stationery!!!!

553rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Turn the ******* notification OFF

TURN OFF NOTIFICATIONS

645th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 553rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. pop up

I keep getting a pop up that I am infected with a virus. This is the message. It only appears when I log into yahoo mail. This is a Yahoo issue. Absolutely ridiculous. I called Apple and checked my computer. I have no virus. Come on Yahoo. This is your responsibility. Take care of your website so these kinds of stupid, **** pop ups don't occur.

IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED

We have detected a trojan virus (e.tre456_worm_osx) on your Mac.

Press OK to begin the repair process.

645th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Mailbox with my address is now appearing every time I run Yahoo. Security Issue.

I am in Mailbox Management and I cannot delete the auto entry (I certainly did not allow this. I accidently left the "Stay Logged in" button when logging in, and now immediatly after, I am now presented with the mailbox.)
    Yahoo was OK before, allowing me to enter in my email address then password, not It is storing my email address everywhere which is not what I want..

645th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 284th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Where are my distribution lists with new Contacts layout?

I Like the new contact list on the right side but where are my distribution lists? Don't see them listed. Only have "Top", "People", and "Business"

1143rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Remove views from left panel sick of it getting in the way

Stop adding pointless features that just make everything harder or more fussy, just want a simple email program, like it used to be

233rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. There are issues with the delete button. Emails close to those checked to be deleted become deleted.

Problem when deleting emails, emails following the ones checked become deleted.

645th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 105th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  21 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I Would Actualy like to resubscirbe to advertiseing Channels

I would Actually like to resub scribe to advertising.
    Particulaly the provider whom posted the Tiffany Lamp Company.

Also perhaps subscribe to particular categories of advertising.

Additionally System Health, 'Cobwebs' Damage,

Msc in social psychology

1143rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Spam tabs opening in Yahoo mail

For two days now I have had a spam message about my computer being infected open up in place of my Yahoo mail tab. Apparently, some stupid ad you've placed is spam and is taking over the tab that Yahoo mail is opened up in. Please investigate this.

1143rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Yahoo is offiically the worst email system in the country. Get us back to your original mail or you will lose a lot of clients. NO choices

Yahoo is officially the worst mail system in the country. No features and not even a tool bar! NO choices. NO information on it. Get us back to your original mail or you will lose a LOT of clients ! So will Frontier lose server business since they use your mail for their host.

645th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. As you know, old phone numbers are periodically assigned to new owners. Yahoo! mail allows the new buyer of an old phone number to receive a

As you know, old phone numbers are periodically assigned to new owners. Yahoo! mail allows the new buyer of an old phone number to receive a verification key without knowing the email address or having to enter the first and last name of the email. This means that confusion might happen and might lead to security issues for Yahoo! users. The new buyer of an old phone number can login to Yahoo! mail, type the phone number and access the email of the previous number owner without knowing the email address. Requiring him to type the email address or first…

553rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. correct time on calendar

Correct the time to users time zone. I get calendar invites and they show up at the incorrect time on my calendar. I have tried to correct by accessing help, but no answers there. HELP!

645th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 553rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. PAPERLESS PRESS

iNCLUDE GET WELL DESIGNS. UPDATE SEASONAL DESIGNS SOONER. MY CURRENT PROBLEM IS THAT IT'S THANKSGIVING IN TWO DAYS AND MY STATIONERY HASN'T BEEN UPDATED FOR FALL, HALLOWEEN, OR THANKSGIVING. SEASONAL IS STILL SHOWING SUMMER AND BACK TO SCHOOL. iT'S 35 DEGREES OUT...WE'RE WAY PAST SUMMER!

553rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. All THEMES only come with white text, please offer some in BLACK text for easier reading

Can you offer THEMES that have BLACK text also as the newest Yahoo mail only has white. The Classic had some BLACK ones which I found much easier to read. Thank you.

645th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. you may have overpaid popup in mail

what the **** is that annoying popup constantly doing when your in yahoo mail thats saying "you may have overpaid"
    make that **** stop..please

506th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

New Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base