New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add more than 1000 spam emails to block...unlimited would be great

Add more than 1000 spam emails to block...unlimited would be great

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Let user spam filters sending spam straight to trash override your filters putting them into spam for users to move to trash

Your filters to move spam to trash do not work. Fix them. Expand blocked emails to 10000. You ask for feedback but do nothing with it. Things remain the same

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Themes and background

Ugh, how about some newness each year? I could stand a change right about now. Thanks for considering.

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. How can I broaden the width of the Folders margin ?

How can I broaden the width of the Folders margin ?

21st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Deleting multiple contacts in a click

Please add a facility in which we can delete multiple contacts in one click. It is so time-consuming to delete a number of spam contacts one by one. Thank you.

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Stop with the capture every time I sign in.. Its frustrating and time consuming and I waste minutes doing it .. STOP IT

Stop the recapture on an account ll HOW TO DO IT and WHY IS IT HAPPENING SUDDENLY

21st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Eliminate that cussed reCaptcha malarkey. It's a waste of time.

Eliminate the "verify you're not a robot" malarkey. It's a waste of time, insulting, and I hate it.

21st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Forced to save attachment before printing PEASE go back to print from preview screen

Forced to save attachment before printing PEASE go back to print from preview screen. This is creating too many steps and is so time consuming. If I need to print a quick list or instructions from someone I have to save it on my computer. This is not necessary and we should have choice whether to save an attachment or print directly from email preview like we used to be able to do.!!!

28th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. settings to remove unused features

Please at least add an option to remove
    the menu strips along the top area for those
    who never use them:

ONE
    home...mail...news...etc

TWO:
    The listing of emails across the top...

THREE: Reduce height of search bar by at least half.

As it is I have barely half the page to view emails.

It's as if your testing the levels of frustration needed
    to see when users will abandon the service. I know I'm on the
    edge.

21st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 21st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. robot

Incessant prove you're not a robot checks are annoying and unnecessary. Every time I log in there is this check and nothing has changed, same location, same computer, same account. Please fix your code.

21st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Contact list not working - can't create or delete

Contact list not working - can't create or delete
    It says I have created and saved the contact, yet they do not come up in a search. I end up entering them multiple times, and then it does not give me the option to delete the multiple entries, if they do go through

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Stop Spam !

The last 48 hours I have received over 800 Spam emails. Yahoo just don't listen to complaints........Time for me to move on.

28th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow Resizing of folder column

Why can't I add votes to resize the previous posts about allowing the re-sizing of the folder column? This is VERY annoying that you can't view your complete folder names.

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 28th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. LEAVE PEOPLE'S EMAILS ALONE

My feedback is that you suck! I am finding out now that you people are deleting emails without consent or knowledge!! You suck! I'm ******!

28th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. alias

Please have the option to allow for an email alias to become the primary username for the account. Many users get married, or secure more "professional" email addresses associated with their login, so would be great to have that as an option.

28th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. spam

My spam folder is always empty. It seems that Yahoo is removing spam emails directly instead of putting them in the spam folder. I am missing e-mails that are verifiably sent to me that I assume are being marked as spam, but my spam folder is empty!

28th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Stop using captcha for sign in proof!

Captcha is a known waste of time. I sign into email frequently per day and if this continues I will have to change account platforms to something like Gmail.

Do better Yahoo!

28th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base