New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Contact list disappeared

My Contact List has completelty disappeared from my Yahoo Mail. There appears to be no way of getting it back without re-entering all the data again. Please restore as soon as possible.

731st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

11 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Remove the ads from both email message, and the side. I didn't ask for them, therefore I shouldn't

Remove the ads from both email message, and the side, they are annoying. I didnt ask for them, therefore, I shouldn't have to pay for their removal. As for the new mail, I love it, it's the just the ads I can't stand.

488th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. ad

As an email service Ads should not be part of the service. It does not look clean when every time i press settings i get Ads. Please remove Ads.

583rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Classic Mail is better -- please let us keep it

I have continued using Classic Mail for as long as I can because the overall look works so much better for me:

1. I can see more of my folders and emails on the screen. The list of folders on the left is more compact.

2. "Smart Views" stays hidden -- I don't have to change it each time like I do with "Views" in the new Mail. (Disabling this altogether would be even better.)

3. The tabs at the top take up less space.

4. The themes are more pleasing, IMO.

Please consider keeping Classic Mail available for those of us who prefer…

45th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  28 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. list contact by last name

I liked the old format better. I also want my contacts like before, especially LAST NAME first

111th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  36 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I HATE YOUR AD's I PAY FOR BUSINESS EMAIL AND I DEMAND THAT YOU ELIMINATE THE STUPID AD's

I HATE YOUR AD's I PAY FOR BUSINESS EMAIL AND I DEMAND THAT YOU ELIMINATE THE STUPID AD's

567th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 112th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I AM PAYING FOR MY BUSINESS ACCOUNT!!!! TAKE THE ADDS OFF OF IT!!!!!!!!!!! ADDS ARE FOR FREE ACCOUNTS!!!!!!

I AM PAYING FOR MY BUSINESS ACCOUNT!!!! TAKE THE ADDS OFF OF IT!!!!!!!!!!! ADDS ARE FOR FREE ACCOUNTS!!!!!!

591st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. REMOVE THE ADS FROM THE RIGHT SIDE OF MY SCREEN, I JUST PAID 39.00 FOR YAHOO PRO, BUT IDONT WANT ADS THEY ARE ANOYUNG, I WANT A FULL SCREE

REMOVE THE ADS,,, FOUIRTH REQUEST they are so annoying

MY EMAIL IS *@yahoo.com

remove *@yahoo.com

574th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Alphabetical Order

In ALL (contacts) the list is in alphabetical order. In LISTS (contacts) the names are in random order. Alphabetical order has been used for hundreds of years to search. It's still the best way.

189th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  23 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Why are you putting ads on my paid email account?

Please stop putting ads on my paid email account.

666th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. turn off ads - I pay so I don't have to see ads

turn off ads - I pay so I don't have to see ads

611th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I pay for business email, let me turn ads off. This is ridiculous.

I pay for business email, let me turn ads off. This is ridiculous.

630th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Getting advertisements on business mail inbox and Banners.

Getting advertisements on business mail inbox and Banners. Please stop these advertisements.

611th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. This is NOT free email. I pay for this small business email and I DO NOT WANT ADS. REMOVE THEM OR I WILL TRANSFER ALL OF MY DOMAINS TO GOD

This is NOT free email. I pay for this small business email and I DO NOT WANT ADS. REMOVE THEM OR I WILL TRANSFER ALL OF MY DOMAINS TO GODADDY.

596th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. political bias news feed, I am close to leaving yahoo because of your left wing anti Trump news, that is full of lies

political bias news feed, I am close to leaving yahoo because of your left wing anti Trump news, that is full of lies. Give us a choice on what news we see,,or Im off

837th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 611th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Too many ads!!!

Ad overload. I don't mind ads, but your interface takes it to new extremes, especially when I try check a folder with no messages in it.

2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  878 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. S T O P changing the layout of yahoo email !!!! Change for the sake of change is NOT good and serves no purpose!

S T O P changing the layout of yahoo email !!!! Change for the sake of change is NOT good and serves no purpose! Change just to keep someone employed is STUPID!! LEAVE Yahoo ALONE *******!!!

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  108 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 666th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base