Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Can you please create a couple options for CFL football?

Possibly create a pickem CFL Pool involving a spread in some way and or a league head to head Pool involving drafting players the same as the current NFL league pool runs.

62nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  19 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Commissioner button not working

Renewed my League today, yay! BUT.... I click on the Commissioner button to change some settings, and it never loads and opens up, the blue circle just spins and spins.

123rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Playoff Setting of 7 Teams/1 Bye

Can you guys please add a playoff setting of 7 teams, 1 bye.
    where the top overall seed of the regular season were to earns a bye for the first round of the playoffs instead of playing the 8th seed. after the first round bye the #1 seed would play the winner of the #4 and #5 seed matchup in the 2nd round. while the rest of the playoffs continues the same as if it were on an 8 team playoff setting.

It would be nice to add an incentive to be the top overall seed but I feel like…

225th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Multiple Division Fantasy Football League (48 Team League)

I've been running a 48 Team Fantasy fooball league (4 divisions / 12 teams each having their own draft) 11 week reg season with the top 8 moving on to a single elimination march madness style bracket. I've been using myfantasyleague but a lot of my owners did not like the user interface. Is there a way Yahoo can create this this type of league. The few sites that could do it, charged the commissioner a upfront season fee, which I don't mind. I'm just hoping yahoo can create this since yahoo's interface is the best !! :)

44th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Decimal point scoring for kickers

Please allow decimal point scoring for kickers. If a 39-yd rush is awarded more than a 31-yd rush, the same should be true for kicks. At least make this an option for commissioners.

36th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. more pro leagues. There are VERY few options left and literally zero auction leagues until end of July.

Been doing pro leagues for nearly decade this year options are extremely limited. Zero auction drafts until end of July by July lst year I had done several. Yahoo is literally throwing money away. Open up more pro leagues to those who choose to draft early and often!

295th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please bring Team Slogans back to Yahoo Fantasy Football!

The combination of a Team Name, Picture and Slogan has given our group of friends countless opportunities to enjoy ourselves over the past 7 years we've been playing on Yahoo. Having a team slogan is very important to us. We much prefer the Yahoo interface to the competition but will have to change providers in order to maintain our fun. Please bring slogans back!

31st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  25 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Yahoo should create customized Slow Draft option...

Create live drafts that have a customized timer and notifications. Simple right! Yahoo! already does both, why not combine the two. This would allow leagues such as mine to do a slow draft which a manager has hours or days to select a player then when they do the next manager would receive a notification that they are on the clock. Currently my league does this through GoogleDocs and texts. Yahoo! would be able to charge for this ability I'm sure. The other platforms allow you to do this but it costs a lot and I really like to use…

346th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Stop restricting to the desktop site.

I have a FF Keeper League, every year the mobile app becomes more constricting, and wants me to go to a desktop. I work mobile, and only get home rarely. As the world becomes more mobile, WHY does Yahoo want to try and chain us to a desktop???

295th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Fractional Points for Field Goals

Clearly, there needs to be fractional points for kicking. It's criminal that kickers can bang through 5 FG's, but not get the fractional points they deserve. A field goal should be at minimum 3 points. starting from 31 yards, they should then go up in value, i.e. 3.1 pts for a 31 yarder, 5.2 for a 52 yarder. and there should be an option for 60+ yarders, considering that while they don't happen that often, should be recognized. could help steal a game for someone that would have otherwise lost. kickers are often over-looked, and thought of as not a…

173rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Make available player lists available to be exported to excel.

Trying to prepare for our keeper league draft. Because our draft is a bit unique and we keep all players we have only a 5 round draft and have to complete the draft off line (another issue). Would be very helpful to be able to export all available players and data into an excel or .csv format. Same goes with the current or end of year teams.

173rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Consolation Bracket

In our (12 team) league, we punish the last place team. Besides that, positions 7-11 don't really matter. Can we get the option to make the consolation bracket (or losers bracket) determine the last place team? Something that would make the losers advance? The champion and the loser will be determined the same week.

46th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Please allow commissioners to link leagues (in same season)

I run the OklahomIraqis League (okiraqi.org), which Yahoo highlighted previously (http://www.okiraqi.org/uploads/3/4/9/2/3492896/yahoo-svg.png). We have three 14-team "conferences" that have their champions compete in Week 17 for an overall championship. There has been a lot of talk recently of moving to MyFantasyLeague.com due to the ability to have all three of our conferences (with separate player pools) under one league banner, with a Week 17 overall championship. Yahoo has been great to us since 2006 though, and I'm very loyal. I at least want the ability to "link" the three leagues under one league link so that everyone could easily…

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Justin, thanks very much for your feedback. We’re here to provide the best fantasy sports experience possible for you and your leaguemates. Linking leagues is not currently on our product roadmap, but I will pass the request to our product team.

Thanks for playing Yahoo Fantasy
    Yahoo Product Support

14. PPR Mock Draft option

Glad to see the standard scoring updated to .5 PPR, can an option be available in mock drafts to have a 1.0 PPR?

277th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. ADD A PLAYER

When adding a player and dropping them shortly after, meaning the same day, should still be available to the remaining teams to select, and preventing that team from adding that plater for a week. A player should be on your roster for three days before being added to the waiver wire. It will lead to making smarter decisions

502nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Adding player uniform numbers

Hello. I would like to suggest adding the player uniform # so that it is easier to follow your player while watching the games on TV. For example, I have Corey Davis, Wide Receiver of the Tennessee Titans. Simply list his team as Ten #84. That way I don't have to find another resource to look up his uniform number.

277th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Double headers requested......but yahoo has done nothing

Double headers are not a new idea however it amazes me that no matter how many times I request an answer no one ever replies. They get back with me on other issues but never regarding double headers. Not sure why they haven't added them yet.....maybe this season will be different
    We use them in our leagues but it's a lot of extra work for me to update the standings. The owners love them.

527th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. New Defense/Defensive Player Scoring Stats

1. Completions Against
    2. QB Hits
    3. QB Hurries

295th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Draft changes

Yahoo needs to make the live draft more flexible. Currently the commish can only allow up to 2 minutes between picks. Why? What if my league want 5 minutes? Why does Yahoo care so much to restrict it? Why does Yahoo care if its 2 minutes or 2 days? IT'S AUTOMATED!

Along the same lines, during a live draft the commish can pause the draft 5 or 10 times maximum. Why? Last year when the 2 minute rule from above came into play I was able to pause the draft to allow folks to catch up but I hit the…

346th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Trolls have destroyed the on-demand draft.

Your techs need to start doing some blocking. The on- demand draft has been non functional for 3 days. They fill the league, leave draft make nullify every one of them. Every. single. time.

346th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 38 39
  • Don't see your idea?

Fantasy Football

Feedback and Knowledge Base