Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Can you please create a couple options for CFL football?

Possibly create a pickem CFL Pool involving a spread in some way and or a league head to head Pool involving drafting players the same as the current NFL league pool runs.

65th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Multiple Division Fantasy Football League (48 Team League)

I've been running a 48 Team Fantasy fooball league (4 divisions / 12 teams each having their own draft) 11 week reg season with the top 8 moving on to a single elimination march madness style bracket. I've been using myfantasyleague but a lot of my owners did not like the user interface. Is there a way Yahoo can create this this type of league. The few sites that could do it, charged the commissioner a upfront season fee, which I don't mind. I'm just hoping yahoo can create this since yahoo's interface is the best !! :)

44th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Decimal point scoring for kickers

Please allow decimal point scoring for kickers. If a 39-yd rush is awarded more than a 31-yd rush, the same should be true for kicks. At least make this an option for commissioners.

37th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please bring Team Slogans back to Yahoo Fantasy Football!

The combination of a Team Name, Picture and Slogan has given our group of friends countless opportunities to enjoy ourselves over the past 7 years we've been playing on Yahoo. Having a team slogan is very important to us. We much prefer the Yahoo interface to the competition but will have to change providers in order to maintain our fun. Please bring slogans back!

31st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  24 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Consolation Bracket

In our (12 team) league, we punish the last place team. Besides that, positions 7-11 don't really matter. Can we get the option to make the consolation bracket (or losers bracket) determine the last place team? Something that would make the losers advance? The champion and the loser will be determined the same week.

46th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please allow commissioners to link leagues (in same season)

I run the OklahomIraqis League (okiraqi.org), which Yahoo highlighted previously (http://www.okiraqi.org/uploads/3/4/9/2/3492896/yahoo-svg.png). We have three 14-team "conferences" that have their champions compete in Week 17 for an overall championship. There has been a lot of talk recently of moving to MyFantasyLeague.com due to the ability to have all three of our conferences (with separate player pools) under one league banner, with a Week 17 overall championship. Yahoo has been great to us since 2006 though, and I'm very loyal. I at least want the ability to "link" the three leagues under one league link so that everyone could easily…

61st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Justin, thanks very much for your feedback. We’re here to provide the best fantasy sports experience possible for you and your leaguemates. Linking leagues is not currently on our product roadmap, but I will pass the request to our product team.

Thanks for playing Yahoo Fantasy
    Yahoo Product Support

7. Optional "Bye-Week" Roster Slot

Proposing a "bye week" roster slot that works like an IR slot.

Players would only be eligible for this slot when they're on a bye week and would have to come off upon completion of the bye week. This frees up a roster spot for the user.

Reason: Having to burn a roster or potentially even drop someone because they're on a bye isn't an objectively good thing and should be optional - bye weeks can penalize you for having too many good bench players and cause an unpleasant experience. There should be an option to stash bye week players…

56th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Consolation Playoffs for leagues with 8 team playoffs.

I can only set the commish tools to allow for a consolation round if the playoffs are set for 6 players? This is the league's first year on yahoo and this is throwing our members into fits as this has impact on how we set our next year's draft order. Is there any way to have this added in? On a semi-urgent basis (insert concerned looking commish emoji here)

82nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow Football team managers pick a bench player on their roster for each position that automatically gets subbed into the lineup if injury

Allow Football team managers pick a bench player on their roster for each position that automatically gets subbed into the lineup if the starter gets injured during his real game....so that position can still accumulate points! i.e. QB Aaron Rogers gets injured, then my backup QB gets inserted into my fantasy lineup so i can still get points for that position

63rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Dynasty League

Please create a dynasty league option that leaves the league open for transactions all year

108th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. More Roster Spots

we want to open a league with defensive players, with just 30 roster spots, we cant really do that, we are going to use ESPN instead because they do 40, if it were 40 or 45 spots we would gladly use yahoo instead

19th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  36 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Please allow for fractional kicker points

Allow for Commissioner tools to enable function for fractional kicker points. A 31 yard field goal worth 3.1, a 46 yard field goal worth 4.6.

All other positions are allowed fractional points. Would be beneficial to allow fair scoring across the board.

Thanks.

97th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. H2H Matchup/Points

Each weeks has potential for 2 wins/2 losses. 1 W/L determined by your H2H matchup. 1 W/L determined by finishing in the top half of your league in points scored that week.

For instance. You win your matchup 67-65. You are awarded 1 win for your matchup. However, your 67 points scored that week were 11th most that week (12 teams). You will be 1-1 that week, while the person you beat will be 0-2.
    This reduces the amount of schedule luck a person receives over the course of a season and puts a higher emphasis on points scored rather…

276th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Transaction Notification

Please add a notification feature when players are being dropped and/or picked up In my league I am the commissioner and I have set rules that indicate you cannot pick up players before week one. Also after week one you cannot drop a player when you pick them up they must stay on your roster for that week played. This prevents blocking others who want the player and then just drop them before game time. Thank you.

43rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Improved free agency process

Currently the waiver wire process requires a choice, we can either run the FAAB process every night and not allow pickups on Sundays before the games, or we can run FAAB once a week but have pickups in a free-for-all format throuhgout the entire week.
    My league (and assume most others) would like an option to run FAAB every night and have add/drops on Sunday morning in case of injury announcements. CBS and many other websites have already implemented this. Yahoo has the best overall interface out there but my league may have to switch if the waiver rules remain…

59th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. make all the player data exportable into an excel spreadsheet. All the stats please

Make all the player stats exportable into an excel spreadsheet.

41st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 491st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Pass Interference Points

If a RB/WR/TE draw a Defensive Pass interference penalty, award the intended receiver 1 point, and the QB .5

138th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. MESSAGE BOARD

What happened to the image embedding on the message boards? This was a great feature that we used often and it seems to be missing. Is this coming back at some point?

35th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  24 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. WHEN IS YAHOO GETTING DYNASTY SETTINGS????

The largest fantasy football carrier has yet to have dynasty settings so we can play and visit the site all year round and make transactions with players and/or picks. It's a huge pain to have to keep track of everything on a spreadsheet in the off-season. This needs to happen soon or Yahoo is going to lose a lot of leagues. Dynasty is the future of fantasy football so it needs to catch up before it loses out!

216th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 35 36
  • Don't see your idea?

Fantasy Football

Feedback and Knowledge Base