Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Set up a Reserved/COVID function so that players lost to corona virus can be kept on roster without penalty.

Prepare for corona effects by setting up a specific DL for players sidelined. The idea is to allow teams to maintain rosters without being penalized by the random nature of the disease. Thus, Reserve/COVID players would not count against roster size.

47th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

28 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow any player affected by Covid to be put on IR

All players affected by Covid should have a designation that allows them to be put on IR. For example this week the Titans and Steelers game is PPD and no scoring will count in week 4. Everyone on those teams should be available to be put on IR for the week.

136th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  7 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The new player note change today is horrible. Go back to the yellow and red for new notes. The blue for everything is bad.

Your players notes were great being yellow for recent, red for new, grey for nothing. The new update today where it is grey or blue is horrible because it is blue whether note was from earlier this week or just updated. Need to have a 3rd color so we don't miss newly updated news.

215th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Change Players Status Postponed to Out (Covid-19 Related)

We need to change the status of all players related to Covid-19 as "Out" Status so that manager can move those players to IR spot.

231st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for reaching out with this suggestion. We’re exploring options to help accommodate this situation and apologize for the hassle this may be causing.

5. Double header leagues....PLEASE!!!!

Another person mentioned this idea, and I voted for it. But it needs to be mentioned again! We need double header leagues! For those who are unfamiliar, a double header league means you play 2 head to head matchups each week.

Playing 2 teams each week provides many advantages. The first being that it provides a better balance between head to head and overall points. It's a ****** feeling when you have the 2nd highest score in the league, only to lose to the highest scoring team. With double-headers, at least you would pick up 1 win in this situation,…

582nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 2019 Draft Results Not Accessible

I posted this yesterday and AH from Yahoo Customer Support recommended writing help.yahoo.com - a function which also doesn't work, despite my numerous attempts. Please contact engineering support to fix this problem...thanks!

Last season's (2019) draft results are no longer accessible. When you go to your league settings and click the drop down menu to view "2019", and then go to DRAFT RESULTS, an error appears. You are unable to view draft results.

However, if you go back in time to 2018...2017, etc., the results are visable.

Having access to the 2019 draft results is vital to our league (19…

514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. More Filters To Find Custom Leagues

It would be helpful to have more filters to search for leagues of interest on this page - https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/reg/joinleague/private.

Filters such as # of bench players, league fees, payouts, IDPs to name a few.

514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. One week CoVid IR

Y'awl need to allow us to move any player unable to play for ANY reason involving CoVid (such as the Tenn or Pitt players this week) so as not to be FORCED to drop essential player(s) to replace them. EG; I have the Pitt D in one league and five essential players - right now you're FORCING me to drop one if I wanna pick up and field a D for this week (week 4) game.

582nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow for 7 team playoffs

For 14 team leagues, allow 7 team playoffs where only the #1 seed gets a bye. Our league has been wanting this for years!

895th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please provide information about how Yahoo Fantasy will deal with postponed games for Covid.

Keep the week open and head to head matches incomplete until the postponed games are completed, or allow additional IR, bench or waiver slots for Covid players.

704th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Provide a way to rate commissioners of custom leagues after the season is over.

If we have the ability to rate the commissioners after the season ends, I feel like the possibility of cheating will be reduced. It should at least give us more information when deciding which leagues to join at the beginning of the season. I've dealt with too many commissioners cheating in their custom leagues the past 2 years. They need to be held accountable or you're going to start losing users.

987th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Please check week 11 Philadelphia Defense score?

Of the 22 points Cleveland had against Philadelphia
    7 came from cleveland interception return TD
    2 came from a Cleveland safety
    so only 13 against Philadelphia Defense
    Yahoo has Philadelphia Defense in the 14-20 points allowed.
    Should be in the 7-13 points allowed

987th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Make the defensive yardage scoring setting more precise

Under scoring settings in commish tools> defensive yardage, make the yardage scoring settings less "chunky" for commissioners. I plan to make this scoring setting HEAVILY INFLUENTIAL next year in my league and need the setting to be less "chunky" and more precise, just like the rest of the scoring (like wr, rbs, qb scoring settings).

Additionally, I would like the same to be done for points allowed by defenses. Points allowed by defenses is "doled out" in chunks as well in commish tools. Why not make these settings precise like all the other settings in commish tools? (wrs, rbs, qbs).

895th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Potential Minor Bug/Defect with 'Note To Self' section

Not sure where else to provide this feedback; I did see the note advising: "If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues."

But the 'Contact Us' Help site appears to cost money/require a subscription to even provide feedback?: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/fantasy-football/contacting-yahoo-customer-support-sln26180.html

I stumbled across what appears to be a bug/defect with 'Note To Self' functionality in https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/ under 'My Team' tab -> 'Note To Self'

I am using:
    Google Chrome version 85.0.4183.83 (Official Build) (64-bit)

When attempting to add the following information to the top…

987th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Stat Tracker - TOUCHDOWN display

When a team scores, I hate the way it simply says TOUCHDOWN and the team name as, unlike previous years, that stays on the screen until the scoring team kick off. Never mind saying how they scored the touchdown and who scored it which is the most important in fantasy. Then no mention of if they made/missed the extra point, or went for 2.... a huge fail. Same with Field Goals... How long was it etc... I dont like having to dig to find that information when it should be readily available. This needs to be fixed IMMEDIATELY!

987th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Trading Auction Budget Money

Can there be a feature added to trade auction budget money for future seasons in auction keeper leagues. If you can trade picks in standard league I don't see why you can't trade draft budget money also.

116th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Guy in my pay league has two teams. Yahoo Public 95487

Guy in my pay league has two teams. How is that fair?

895th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Jaylen Samuels

Take the TE tag off Jaylen Samuels in fantasy, he's a running back.

33rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

35 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Revolutionary Fantasy Football League

New far more competitive way to play fantasy football. Eliminates ability for teams to tank or ruin leagues for other players. Changes and updates draft strategies.

987th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Make it possible for leagues to add / trade / drop year round to accommodate the dynasty format

Be ahead of the curve and cater to Dynasty Leagues. Make it possible for leagues to add / trade / drop year round to accommodate the dynasty format. Currently it says “the game has ended” and no roster edits are possible.

63rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  14 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 65 66
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base