Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Jaylen Samuels

Take the TE tag off Jaylen Samuels in fantasy, he's a running back.

34th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    34 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Trading Auction Budget Money

Can there be a feature added to trade auction budget money for future seasons in auction keeper leagues. If you can trade picks in standard league I don't see why you can't trade draft budget money also.

316th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add options for Fantasy Playoffs

Specifically in leagues with divisions, allow the option to have each division have its own seeds. This will allow leagues to mimic the real NFL and how the NFL has its conference champions face each other in the SuperBowl. Please see below and I will explain in detail how this would work.

2 Divisions in a 12 team league:
    -Each division (6 teams) has the top 3 teams make the playoffs
    -The top 3 teams in both division are assigned numbers 1 thru 3 seeds
    -The 4, 5, and 6 seeds for both divisions make up the consolation bracket.
    -In…

79th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make it possible for leagues to add / trade / drop year round to accommodate the dynasty format

Be ahead of the curve and cater to Dynasty Leagues. Make it possible for leagues to add / trade / drop year round to accommodate the dynasty format. Currently it says “the game has ended” and no roster edits are possible.

116th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Get Rid of Ads You Cannot Stop

When running the clips for scoring used to have no ads, then short ads you could cut short, now they are long EVERY **** TIME. Okay first one, I can see it but for every person you want to see the clip. You are going to make it not worth coming here to play. Google stop messing this up looking for a cash cow.

76th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. having a stat correction 3 days later is ********. All stats or scores should be finalized no later than tuesday morning.

Stat corrections should be final no later than Tuesday mornings. Getting a stat correction on a Thursday afternoon, effectively costing me and many others a win is inexcusable. This could cost someone a spot in the playoffs. Or put someone who was knocked out of playoffs into the final spot. And if they missed the waiver wire because yahoo showed they didn't make the playoffs, that screws them once again.

88th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  14 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Offensive and Defensive designated bench spots

I would like Offensive and Defensive designated bench spots in IDP Leagues. We do 9 bench spots and have a rule for max of 5 spots used per side. It would make sense and be a huge time saver if that could be built in instead of me, the commisioner, montiring other teams rosters constantly.

96th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Helmet Logo update 08 Aug 2018

Go back to the old Helmet Logos. These are going to alienate older members and make you look like your trying to lure 5 year olds into gambling. Just a minor change that was pointless and in the wrong direction.

54th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  18 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow players to trade FAAB-$ as part of trades.

Allow players to include an amount of $ from their FAAB budget as part of trades (just like you can trade picks)

61st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Dropping bench players after they play (REMOVE)

You need to remove the ability to drop bench players once they've played. This is the only platform that allows this and multiple analysts have spoke out about why this shouldn't be allowed.
    If a player tears his ACL on Thursday Night Football, you should't be allowed to drop him for another player who has yet to play, even if he was on your bench.
    At a minimum, you should add a setting for commissioners that locks all players to a team's roster once they have played, regardless of if they are starters or benched.

61st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Player auction values in profile

For auction keepers, there needs to be an easier way to check a player’s keeper value. My league makes them keepable at their auction draft value or at their FAAB bid. Clicking on a player profile should display the player’s value instead of navigating out of the profile pages then to the draft page and back to player pages. League recently moved over from ESPN due to a much better fantsy experience but this is a dealbreaker. Such an easy thing that’s overlooked.

85th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. players list won't load

trying to add players to the rosters from a live draft but the players list won't load!! it has been 2 days now

915th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. There should be an option for only 2 teams to make the playoffs (the top two from the regular season) in a week 16 winner take all game.

There should be an option where the top two teams from a league's regular season play a winner take all championship game in week 16. It's simple and not unreasonable for small leagues and puts extra emphasis on every regular season game.

915th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 915th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. the end of draft report, totally disrespectful to my person, im tired of your bs reports

if your end of draft reports cant say something positive about a persons draft, than dont say anything at all. I tired of getting ragged on for my drafting strategy, i went rb, cuz i had the 2nd pick and then i had the 19, well all the good WR's were gone, so i went with another RB and then a TE(top 3), then in my 4th pick, the only decent pick was either woods or cook, so i took cook and then lockett, both top 30 wr's and then i get crucifed by AI----FY-----and your bs AI reports

610th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Offline draft results improvement

The user interface for entering offline draft results needs major re-work. And, there's a known problem (escalated to engineering) with the SAVE PROGRESS button, which doesn't have the same functionality as SAVE AND EXIT.

915th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Create a 3rd option under Commisioner's settings for editting the draft order. This option would allow Commissioners to have Yahoo automatic

Create a 3rd option under Commisioner's settings for editting the draft order. This option would allow Commissioners to have Yahoo automatically randomize the draft order and send it to all league members. This tool should be available at least 1 week before the draft day. If you currently choose to have Yahoo randomize your draft you have to wait until 30 minutes before draft time to figure out the order and there isn't an option for Yahoo to randomize the draft order if you are doing a Keeper league. All of my league members ask to have the draft order…

915th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Ramdomized Draft Order Tool

Create a 3rd option under Commisioner's settings for editting the draft order. This option would allow Commissioners to have Yahoo automatically randomize the draft order and send it to all league members. This tool should be available at least 1 week before the draft day. If you currently choose to have Yahoo randomize your draft you have to wait until 30 minutes before draft time to figure out the order and there isn't an option for Yahoo to randomize the draft order if you are doing a Keeper league. All of my league members ask to have the draft order…

610th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Make it possible to transfer fantasy profile from one yahoo ID to a new Yahoo ID

Recently i started using a new yahoo email and realized after ward my old fantasy history is not part of my new profile, so im missing all my old trophies etc... can you make it an option to transfer if verified new ID is same owner?

915th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Make Statracker available for phones

Please put the stattracker on the Mobile app for Android and iOS phones. WIth the larger screens on modern phones, most would be able to display this in their landscape orientation easily. I know its in the iPad app, so its definitely possible to do.

915th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 66 67
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base