Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Set up a Reserved/COVID function so that players lost to corona virus can be kept on roster without penalty.

Prepare for corona effects by setting up a specific DL for players sidelined. The idea is to allow teams to maintain rosters without being penalized by the random nature of the disease. Thus, Reserve/COVID players would not count against roster size.

45th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

28 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow any player affected by Covid to be put on IR

All players affected by Covid should have a designation that allows them to be put on IR. For example this week the Titans and Steelers game is PPD and no scoring will count in week 4. Everyone on those teams should be available to be put on IR for the week.

118th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  8 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The new player note change today is horrible. Go back to the yellow and red for new notes. The blue for everything is bad.

Your players notes were great being yellow for recent, red for new, grey for nothing. The new update today where it is grey or blue is horrible because it is blue whether note was from earlier this week or just updated. Need to have a 3rd color so we don't miss newly updated news.

176th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please add the option for WR/TE/K flex.

There is a movement to get rid of kickers, and a common compromise is to make it a flex now, so the people who don't want one are happy and the people who want to keep them can put them in their flex. Andy Beheres even tweeted about this and the Scott Fish bowl.

896th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Change Players Status Postponed to Out (Covid-19 Related)

We need to change the status of all players related to Covid-19 as "Out" Status so that manager can move those players to IR spot.

190th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for reaching out with this suggestion. We’re exploring options to help accommodate this situation and apologize for the hassle this may be causing.

6. Yahoo Please add commish updates, trade block and schedule editing to the mobile app

Please add commish updates to the mobile app. With more and more people using mobile devices it will be more convenient to see commish updates on the mobile app.

Also please add the trade block to the mobile app. Once again mobile devices are very popular. Adding trade block to the mobile app makes using yahoo fantasy that much better.

Please add schedule editing to the mobile app. Yahoo never gets the schedule right when league has division. For some odd reason yahoo always set the schedule so that teams plays teams outside their division the most. When leagues have…

896th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Onside kick points

Please consider awarding points to defenses that successfully complete an onside kick.

993rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Note box next to player names

When setting up my pre-draft rankings it would be nice to have a text box next to each players name so I can leave a note to help me while doing my draft. Example: if a player has a great playoff schedule I would put “⬆️POS” next to their name. If a player has “up side” I would put “⬆️side”. Is this a possibility?

993rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Preventing $0 FAB BIDs

It would be great to allow commissioners to set minimum bids for FAB bids. We only run Waivers twice a week and no FA pick-ups. We want to make it if you run out of FAB, you are out of luck on picking up any more players. As is, seems like unnecessary policing for commissioners.

993rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. best ball salary cap leagues?

could you make that available?

993rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. None of my managers can pre rank their pre draft players

None of my managers in my league can pre rank their players. The top 10 players dont show up

993rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Kicker projections

I set kickers to 3 points for each FG and added fractional points for yardage in my league, but the weekly projections don't include yards. Please fix and hopefully the scoring during the season will be accurate.

993rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. fantasy like reality

We want to create fantasy like reality, with 32 teams.
    For this, yahoo must change.
    2 possibilities : - allow in 1 league to have a draft for each conference, in order to have enough real players for 32 teams. And allow double headers.
    - allow to 2 different leagues to make header on a league against player on a other league.
    Thanks you

993rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I would to see Bye weeks that I could setup. 10 teams league 2 teams per week for 5 weeks

Add the option for the commissioner to set individual team Bye weeks (10 team league) 2 teams per week for 5 weeks. This would make it more interesting at the draft. As you could have your starting QB off 2 weeks of the year (your Bye week plus his) or you could so that your Bye week matches his. and then not miss any. This also leave our league at a scoring system of 17 weeks per team just like the past for our total points and trophy.

993rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Fix request denied issue

Keep getting request denied issue after setting up a few of my teams happens most every day and this has been going on for a long time

993rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Bring back college fantasy football!

Had two great seasons playing this game in 2018 and then 2019. Then you strung people along until literally just a few weeks before the start of the season in 2020 and abruptly announce it's cancelled. I understand with COVID that the season was messy - still think it could have been played like any other fantasy sport. At the very least, people deserved better communication.

I reached out to your support today on Twitter and they told me it's never coming back and feedback won't do anything because they ended the college football support forum. Message was extremely rude…

993rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Battle Royale Scoring Option

I recommend a new scoring format that could be applied on select weeks of the year (similar to the "Rivalry Week" designation) where the top half of scores earn a win, and the bottom half of scores earn a loss. Alternatively, commissioners should be able to adjust the schedule after the week is complete to allow post facto modification to account for this kind of scoring opportunity

993rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 2019 Draft Results Not Accessible

I posted this yesterday and AH from Yahoo Customer Support recommended writing help.yahoo.com - a function which also doesn't work, despite my numerous attempts. Please contact engineering support to fix this problem...thanks!

Last season's (2019) draft results are no longer accessible. When you go to your league settings and click the drop down menu to view "2019", and then go to DRAFT RESULTS, an error appears. You are unable to view draft results.

However, if you go back in time to 2018...2017, etc., the results are visable.

Having access to the 2019 draft results is vital to our league (19…

460th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. More Filters To Find Custom Leagues

It would be helpful to have more filters to search for leagues of interest on this page - https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/reg/joinleague/private.

Filters such as # of bench players, league fees, payouts, IDPs to name a few.

515th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Stop forcing me to make a lineup change every time I touch the screen

Only activate a row when the blue button is touched. Otherwise I should be able to scroll up, down and all around without the UI forcing me to make a change.

706th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 65 66
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base