Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Helmet Logo update 08 Aug 2018

Go back to the old Helmet Logos. These are going to alienate older members and make you look like your trying to lure 5 year olds into gambling. Just a minor change that was pointless and in the wrong direction.

72nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  15 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Commissioner button not working

Renewed my League today, yay! BUT.... I click on the Commissioner button to change some settings, and it never loads and opens up, the blue circle just spins and spins.

55th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  25 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 229th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make the consolation bracket optional!

I run a 10 team league with a 4 team playoff. We would like to turn off the consolation bracket due to there not being any value playing for 5th place. Most teams don't try these weeks and since we draft in the opposite order of how we finish teams usually try to lose to improve there draft position for the next year. Just give us the option to turn it off, other leagues my want to keep it. What's so difficult about this???

174th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. POSITION LIMITS PLEASE

PLEASE CREATE POSITION LIMITS FOR ROSTERS

229th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 118th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Playoff Setting of 7 Teams/1 Bye

Can you guys please add a playoff setting of 7 teams, 1 bye.
    where the top overall seed of the regular season were to earns a bye for the first round of the playoffs instead of playing the 8th seed. after the first round bye the #1 seed would play the winner of the #4 and #5 seed matchup in the 2nd round. while the rest of the playoffs continues the same as if it were on an 8 team playoff setting.

It would be nice to add an incentive to be the top overall seed but I feel like…

95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Nomination time for auction drafts needs to be decreased

This is our 12th year playing together and the 6th year doing an auction draft. The time it takes for people to nominate players is too long. There should be an option for 15 seconds, because the lowest option right now of 30 seconds, is far too long. If guys are not paying attention and forget to nominate then a good player still gets nominated automatically. With a league of 12 guys drafting 15 players, that's an hour and a half spent just on nominations. The draft takes way too long. Adding the option (not making it a default by…

150th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. This is useless

I was invited to join a league to take over an existing team and I can't access getting to this team. Your helpline is useless.

341st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Offline drafts should be able to submit and finalize rosters without having to draft a kicker and/or defense.

Offline drafts should be able to submit and finalize rosters without having to draft a kicker and/or defense. When drafts occur in week 1 or week 2, there are too many variable in starters, and it hurts rosters to have to draft a kicker and/or defense when they aren't needed for at least 2 weeks.

408th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Can you please create a couple options for CFL football?

Possibly create a pickem CFL Pool involving a spread in some way and or a league head to head Pool involving drafting players the same as the current NFL league pool runs.

63rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  19 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. fumble 6 option

i think there should be a scoring option if the offensive player fumbles and the defense returns for a TD..The offensive player should get negative points like a pick 6 .you already have one for the offense recovering a fumble for a TD.why not the defense.that would be awesome. thank you let me no asap so i can add it to my league thx you

609th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Adding add/drop feature PRE-DRAFT

Adding add/drop feature PRE-DRAFT this allows dynasty GMs to add in offseason trades, then GMs can pick keepers with their proper players and we can then online draft, this would make dynasty leagues so much easier and better to use!

229th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. League Pickem' (In App)

My league used to be all about the weekly League Pickem.... in 2009. Now that Yahoo has a fantasy app (which is great) no one accesses the league website via a computer anymore. Please add the weekly matchup Pickem to the Yahoo Fantasy app. Thanks!

196th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Import League History

I'm coming over from years of CBS and dont want to lose my league history. It would be great to be able to import another sites league history, or be able to edit a league history.

321st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. can't accress player profile

as of now, I cannot access myine or the other owners profiles, which is necessary to access team history and league archives. the sceen comes up when you click "view profile", then disappears. help!

182nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Schedule builder

You need to have a better schedule builder, 3 divions- 4teams each division- 14 weeks- play everyone in division twice and each other team once. Very basic yet no option but to create my own schedule on a different website and put in by hand. Even espn has this option

229th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Double headers requested......but yahoo has done nothing

Double headers are not a new idea however it amazes me that no matter how many times I request an answer no one ever replies. They get back with me on other issues but never regarding double headers. Not sure why they haven't added them yet.....maybe this season will be different
    We use them in our leagues but it's a lot of extra work for me to update the standings. The owners love them.

150th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. double headers

double header weeks please

124th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Release draft order once league is finalized

Draft order should be randomly assigned when the league members are finalized, not 30 minutes before it begins. This would allow people to do mock drafts in their assigned draft position and prepare properly ahead of time.

261st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 44 45
  • Don't see your idea?

Fantasy Football

Feedback and Knowledge Base