Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. L'Jarius Sneed needs CB eligibility.

L'Jarius Sneed is the starting cornerback on the Chiefs. He has been from last year. He needs CB eligibility.

154th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Move the "Notes" section on the team page to a more obvious position so I will see it when I visit my team.

I make notes to remind myself of opportunities that may occur several weeks later. If the notes board is buried at the bottom of the page I miss it when accessing my team page.

154th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 154th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. add edit pre draft rankings to mobile

users should be able to edit pre draft player rankings on mobile…similar to the player queue function during the live draft

154th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. advanced nfl stats

add more advanced nfl stat options to player stats like yahoo fantasy baseball

154th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Can the "Pre-draft rankings", which is customizable by the user, have comments section added?

This is for adding user's individual research comments, which can help during drafts beyond default yahoo added research information

154th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Should be able to randomize the waiver order before the season starts.

Waiver order currently goes in the reverse order that teams sign up for the league. As commissioner, I get the last waiver every year and with the auto renew system it’s the same waiver order every year to start. Waiver priority is too important to not be able to customize the order. I would either randomize it at the beginning of every season, or do reverse order of last years standings.

154th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Bring back college fantasy football!

Had two great seasons playing this game in 2018 and then 2019. Then you strung people along until literally just a few weeks before the start of the season in 2020 and abruptly announce it's cancelled. I understand with COVID that the season was messy - still think it could have been played like any other fantasy sport. At the very least, people deserved better communication.

I reached out to your support today on Twitter and they told me it's never coming back and feedback won't do anything because they ended the college football support forum. Message was extremely rude…

139th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 2019 Draft Results Not Accessible

I posted this yesterday and AH from Yahoo Customer Support recommended writing help.yahoo.com - a function which also doesn't work, despite my numerous attempts. Please contact engineering support to fix this problem...thanks!

Last season's (2019) draft results are no longer accessible. When you go to your league settings and click the drop down menu to view "2019", and then go to DRAFT RESULTS, an error appears. You are unable to view draft results.

However, if you go back in time to 2018...2017, etc., the results are visable.

Having access to the 2019 draft results is vital to our league (19…

108th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Make the defensive yardage scoring setting more precise

Under scoring settings in commish tools> defensive yardage, make the yardage scoring settings less "chunky" for commissioners. I plan to make this scoring setting HEAVILY INFLUENTIAL next year in my league and need the setting to be less "chunky" and more precise, just like the rest of the scoring (like wr, rbs, qb scoring settings).

Additionally, I would like the same to be done for points allowed by defenses. Points allowed by defenses is "doled out" in chunks as well in commish tools. Why not make these settings precise like all the other settings in commish tools? (wrs, rbs, qbs).

122nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. More Filters To Find Custom Leagues

It would be helpful to have more filters to search for leagues of interest on this page - https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/reg/joinleague/private.

Filters such as # of bench players, league fees, payouts, IDPs to name a few.

122nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Offensive and Defensive designated bench spots

I would like Offensive and Defensive designated bench spots in IDP Leagues. We do 9 bench spots and have a rule for max of 5 spots used per side. It would make sense and be a huge time saver if that could be built in instead of me, the commisioner, montiring other teams rosters constantly.

46th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Pass Interference Points

Defensive pass interference should award the WR/TE/RB/QB with half the regular amount of yardage points; or at least provide the option and let the commish choose the % allocation. Seems unfair that the offensive players gets nothing in this situation.

53rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. KICKER: ADDED BONUS 60+ YARD FG OPTION

With kickers getting more powerful, our league unanimously voted that we want the option for additional bonus points on a 60+ yard field goal. Current yahoo settings only give you the option of 50+ yards. I reached out to yahoo asking for this added option. I figured I'd share this idea with the community.

68th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Player auction values in profile

For auction keepers, there needs to be an easier way to check a player’s keeper value. My league makes them keepable at their auction draft value or at their FAAB bid. Clicking on a player profile should display the player’s value instead of navigating out of the profile pages then to the draft page and back to player pages. League recently moved over from ESPN due to a much better fantsy experience but this is a dealbreaker. Such an easy thing that’s overlooked.

47th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Can you please add a flex position where you can play Kicker, RB, WR, TE. We're removing the kicker position in our league with another flex

We're in a 12 man team and are adding a flex position. would like the K to be added in flex positions. we're a 12 man league with QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLEX, FLEX, D/St.

That's what we want anyhow

76th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 39th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Release draft order once league is finalized

Draft order should be randomly assigned when the league members are finalized, not 30 minutes before it begins. This would allow people to do mock drafts in their assigned draft position and prepare properly ahead of time.

48th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Award waiver claims first, then release all remaining players to free agents! Players locked with no claims..

Players are being locked in the waiver system even when they are not claimed by anyone. At 1am, most players that are not claimed move to free agents. This morning it kept several players, including Matt Bryant and Cameron Brate locked in the waiver system, even though no one claimed them. Then, apparently after waivers were awarded at 2:21am, they became free agents. It would be beneficial for all fantasy team owners if Yahoo would lock all players until waiver claims are awarded and then release all unclaimed players to free agency at the same time. Doing it in different…

94th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. transparency on who vetoed a trade

Trade Veto Transparency (TVT).

Allow all League Members (or at least the Commish) to see who voted against a trade. We have certain League Members who hide behind the current anonymity and veto trades that help other teams (even though the trades themselves are fair).

I'm against Commissioner Review because of timing issues (i.e. I have a life outside of Fantasy Football and sometimes I don't get around to checking the League for a few days) and also I don't want all the other League Members contacting me directly about why the trade is legitimate or why I should not…

62nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base