Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix the record book from the week 11 mess up

Add a customer service department, I cant seem to find anywhere to email someone to address an ongoing problem

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. options for league schedule

can we making a setting in the commish settings that would allow everyone to play everyone in the league every week and base a win-loss record off that, instead of a head-to-head setting.

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Safeties and Blocked FGs Returned for TDs should count towards "Points Against"

I think that it is inconsistent that FGs, PATs, and kick/punt returns for TDs all count towards "points allowed", while safeties (against special teams) and TD returns from blocked FGs do not.

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. AAF?

Are you guys going to create a fantasy football for the new AAF league starting up soon? Then we can have fantasy football year round.

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Don't make stat changes Thursday morning!

Really dumb to make stat corrections Thursday morning. I went from a having a first round bye to playing, dropping from 2nd to 3rd in my league. I missed out on waivers and 3 days ti prepare. Anyone who actually plays fantasy would never do that

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Let us draft a coach

The idea of drafting a coach has been floated in a couple long time leagues, and has been an overwhelming hit.

The idea is you’re able to draft a coach and assign a point value to a win or loss. For example if you draft Matt Nagy and the bears win it’s +1 and a loss would be -1

The coach position, if used would be a roster spot that you’re only allowed to put a coach in to prevent teams from not having a coach and filling it with a deeper bench of position players.

Every team needs a…

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bring back in game smack talk

Please bring back the in game chat feature! Having a message on every matchup promotes involvement and adds fuel to rivalries!

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Fix your tie breakers in Standings for football

League has 2 Divisions - both division winners have same record - so who ever wins the Head to Head match up should be the higher seed in the standings -

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Tiebreakers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Hi -

Hi - Is there an API to extract the data for our league? We want to give awards at the end of the season so I am hoping to extract both scores and individual player performance so we can see whose tight end had the best performance, whose team won with the lowest score, the game with the highest combine score, etc. Generate some stats that aren't otherwise available from the platform.
    Thanks
    John Q

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 8 team Playoff with Consolation Bracket

I run a 12 team league with an 8 team playoff however for the 4 unlucky members there season ends after week 12. I think it would be a good idea to have the option for a 4 team consolation bracket extending their seasons two more weeks so they are still engaged for the rest of the season.

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Pass Interference Points

Defensive pass interference should award the WR/TE/RB/QB with half the regular amount of yardage points; or at least provide the option and let the commish choose the % allocation. Seems unfair that the offensive players gets nothing in this situation.

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. fix the roster problem

This platform is ridiculous. I have a roster space available but I cant add a player without dropping a player. Just **** dumb

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Offensive and Defensive designated bench spots

I would like Offensive and Defensive designated bench spots in IDP Leagues. We do 9 bench spots and have a rule for max of 5 spots used per side. It would make sense and be a huge time saver if that could be built in instead of me, the commisioner, montiring other teams rosters constantly.

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Show entire starting roster on the screen

Currently on iOS mobile you cannot see your entire starting roster without scrolling. For instance, in matchups you can’t screenshot and show everyone as you will be missing your D/ST. In lineups it shows your bench before showing Kickers and D/ST. It is small but a welcome change IMO

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Commisioner power!

You need to give the commissioner a lot more power! I can't stand how the entire consolation bracket has a bye in week 14. I'd rather have them start in 14 and be finished after week 15. Also you need way more options for tie breakers. Division record should not matter more than high score overall. Also high score should not matter more than head to head match up if it's in different divisions. The way yahoo does this is so messed up. Also I've been saying this for years. You need fractional points for field goals! Come on YAHOO.

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Allow a mix of head to head as well as top half of scorer earn a point for standing

For example if you win and you are the 5th highest scorer for the week in a 10 man league you get 2 points towards your standing if you’re 6th and win you go 1-1 if you lose and are bottom half you go 0-2 or you lose and are top half for the week you go 1-1 it’s a way to negate unlucky matchups and praise consistency while having the head to head experience

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Consolation Bracket Edits

Currently my league has 14 teams and 6 of them make the playoffs. However because of that the consolation bracket also only has 6 teams, forcing two teams to sit out.

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. How will this play out tomorrow?

When the rule for my league states: Playoff Tie-Breaker: Best regular season record vs opponent wins This will allow the team with the better head to head record to advance to the playoffs not the team with the most total points? I know it will be resolved tomorrow but we are in a deep discussion over this.

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Tiebreakers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Fantasy Football

Feedback and Knowledge Base