Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Player auction values in profile

For auction keepers, there needs to be an easier way to check a player’s keeper value. My league makes them keepable at their auction draft value or at their FAAB bid. Clicking on a player profile should display the player’s value instead of navigating out of the profile pages then to the draft page and back to player pages. League recently moved over from ESPN due to a much better fantsy experience but this is a dealbreaker. Such an easy thing that’s overlooked.

77th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. POSITION LIMITS PLEASE

PLEASE CREATE POSITION LIMITS FOR ROSTERS

80th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  20 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make the consolation bracket optional!

I run a 10 team league with a 4 team playoff. We would like to turn off the consolation bracket due to there not being any value playing for 5th place. Most teams don't try these weeks and since we draft in the opposite order of how we finish teams usually try to lose to improve there draft position for the next year. Just give us the option to turn it off, other leagues my want to keep it. What's so difficult about this???

77th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Being able to add my Yahoo leagues to my computer desktop, right clicking doesn't work.

Being able to add my Yahoo leagues to my computer desktop, right clicking doesn't work.

992nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Playoff Setting of 7 Teams/1 Bye

Can you guys please add a playoff setting of 7 teams, 1 bye.
    where the top overall seed of the regular season were to earns a bye for the first round of the playoffs instead of playing the 8th seed. after the first round bye the #1 seed would play the winner of the #4 and #5 seed matchup in the 2nd round. while the rest of the playoffs continues the same as if it were on an 8 team playoff setting.

It would be nice to add an incentive to be the top overall seed but I feel like…

67th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  26 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Drop the can't cut list

Stop this stupid rule. Why am I forced to keep player that is not playing due to hold out, etc. I should decide what players to keep and get rid of. No player should be so important that you are force to keep. Only rule that has really bothered me over the years..

109th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 51st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow edit to # of teams making playoffs by the commissioner.

With a league of 14 teams, I want to have 7 teams make the playoffs w the reg season champ being awarded a bye. Why doesn't Yahoo allow this? It's either 6 or 8 teams.

159th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. IF YOU ARE OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS YOU SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PICK UP PLAYERS

IF YOU ARE OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS YOU SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PICK UP PLAYERS, IT IS NOT FAIR TO THE TEAMS THAT ARE PLAYING FOR MONEY

342nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Fractional Defenses & Kickers

Add fractional defensive & kicking scoring options. Other platforms have it. Yahoo needs to keep up!

209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Bring back the "if you played everyone each week" stat in the weekly recaps

Bring back the "if you played everyone each week" stat in the weekly recaps. They were a good way to judge how well your team is doing and better than most stats in the "StatSmack"

105th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. More customizable scoring and standings

Would love to be able to have scoring and standings as follows: win your matchup, get a win. Place top half in scoring for the week and get another win. Finish bottom half in scoring, you get a loss. 2 wins/losses every week. Prevents the person leading the league in scoring from being 0-4 going into week 5. I want this specifically for my league, but would like to see more customization available in general.

234th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Release draft order once league is finalized

Draft order should be randomly assigned when the league members are finalized, not 30 minutes before it begins. This would allow people to do mock drafts in their assigned draft position and prepare properly ahead of time.

83rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Guillotine leagues

Can you add the option for guillotine leagues? These are leagues where the lowest scoring team is eliminated and it’s roster is put back into the player pool to be available for waivers/free agency to the teams surviving. This happens until there is one team left

316th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 55th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Can you please add a flex position where you can play Kicker, RB, WR, TE. We're removing the kicker position in our league with another flex

We're in a 12 man team and are adding a flex position. would like the K to be added in flex positions. we're a 12 man league with QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLEX, FLEX, D/St.

That's what we want anyhow

253rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 8 team Playoff with Consolation Bracket

I run a 12 team league with an 8 team playoff however for the 4 unlucky members there season ends after week 12. I think it would be a good idea to have the option for a 4 team consolation bracket extending their seasons two more weeks so they are still engaged for the rest of the season.

342nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Out players stay Out until the NFL injury updates

There should be a presumption that an injured player out in Week X will still be out in Week X+1 unless and until the team issues a Game Status report (Friday before a Sunday game) clarifying whether the player is something other than Out.

218th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 706th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Customize IR Slot

Please allow us to customize IR slot.

As commissioner, I'd like to be able to only allow IR (Injured Reserve), O (Out) and PUP (Physically Unable to Perform) designations for that slot.

Personally, I don't think NA (Not Active), P (Probable), Q (Questionable) and Suspended (SUSP) should be used, but make that customizable so folks can allow it if they prefer.

209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base