New Yahoo Mail
461 results found
-
Make it work with Outlook
Unable to open email in Outlook. Why did you all change it!
42nd ranked -
Show Total number of emails in each Category
show total number of emails in each tab.
7th ranked -
Moving inbox email to other folders
HELP with this new email version.... I CANNOT MOVE any email from inbox to folders using either dragging the email to the box or using the ACTION box!
6th ranked -
Sort by Sender Not Working
The new sort feature "by sender" is almost completely useless. It doesn't sort all the messages by the sender. Also, if I highlight a message and then do a shift-hold and click on the end of a string of emails I want to delete, the selection tool does not work — it selects a random set of emails, not the ones I wanted to select. The previous version worked so much better. Ugh.
47th ranked -
Send Button in Long Thread
In the new email, if I'm in a long thread, I have to scroll way way down to get to the SEND button. Can't you put it on the top? THAT would be an improvement.
8th ranked -
Search Emails by Keywords
The new Yahoo Mail version does not allow you to search emails by keywords as the previous version did. This is an important feature which needs to be added back immediately.
8th ranked -
Link Preview in Emails
In new Yahoo Mail, "Automatically generate a preview of links" is not working. It should be fixed or just allow users to go back to old Yahoo Mail. Thank you.
11th ranked -
'Message preview' bug
under Settings---> Appearance---> Message Preview...the toggle to 'Show message preview in inbox' is not working...no matter if I set it On or Off it always reverts to On...I want to disable 'Message Preview'
I've tried using multiple web browsers including Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome...I also refreshed my browser afterwards...it's a bug in the new Yahoo Mail software...please share this with the Support Team to fix
13th ranked -
Move Unread Folder up on the left side bar or give us the option to customize our side bar.
Move Unread Folder up on the left side bar or give us the option to customize our side bar. I use the unread tab every day to see what's new and mark my emails as "read" quickly. With the new design, the Unread folder is now hidden under the three dots and requires an extra click every time I'd like to navigate to it. If for some reason it doesn't make sense to move the unread box up for everyone, then let us customize our own side bars or restore the option to revert back to Classic Mail. Thanks!
51st ranked -
Font Size
How do I increase the font size of my emails?
19th ranked -
Signature
Did not import my signature properly and cannot recreate it?
17th ranked -
Keyboard Shortcuts
Allow pressing delete key to delete checked emails. This is always how I used to delete emails before. I know it's not a huge deal to have to click the trash icon, but I can work faster on my keyboard and this shortcut was nice.
12th ranked -
Keep "reply", "reply all", "forward", "Read/Unread", "Star", "Move", "Delete" & "Spam" buttons positions static.
In the latest edition of the Yahoo mail, the "reply all" button has been made conditional where it appears or disappears based on whether the email chain has one or more persons on it. When this happens, the location of the delete and spam buttons to move. Previously, I would keep my mouse on the delete button and keep clicking on it as I am going down my emails. Now, when the "reply all" button disappears, the spam button shifts to the location where the delete button used to be. And unintentionally, I end up marking the email as spam…
42nd ranked -
incorrect translation in dark mode
In dark mode a few emails which have black print on a white background will not show the print in the email it will just be a white space. It will however show pictures and banners.
15th ranked -
NEW EMAIL AND UNREAD IN DARK MODE HARD TO DIFFERENTIATE
In the new version of Yahoo Mail, any read and unread messages in dark mode are so hard to differentiate. It was better in the older version.
22nd ranked -
Sorting Unread emails by Senders Name
I have tried numerous times to sort my unread messages by sender's name and although the option is available, it does not sort. Can this issue be resolved as soon as possible? Would make removing unwanted emails efficiently. Thank you,
Denise47th ranked -
Hackathon Sorting
Create an option for users to delete all UNREAD messages with date selection, ie delete all "unread message prior to 1/1/26"
51st rankedHi Michelle, we are planning on adding better sorting options for you! Stay tuned!
-
double click on name in address field
In the previous version, I could double click on a name in address field to display the email address and allow copying. Now it doesn't allow that. It shows the persons address but there's not a way to copy & paste it.
16th ranked -
Conversation View
Reading and responding to emails within a chain is almost entirely unusable. You don't need to include the entire chain of responses with every reply it makes is so confusing and unreadable.
21st ranked -
{BUG} Word Documents are Not Opening on the "Open Message" Preview Screen in New Mail
Word Documents do not open in the "Open Message" preview screen on the new Yahoo Mail
55th ranked
- Don't see your idea?