Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Vote for an existing idea (1380)
  • or
  1. Pre-draft Rankings / Position drafting each round

I suggest you allow teams to choose which positions they want to draft during each draft round in the pre-edit. This would allow closer control of not drafting multiple players in postions (ie only 2 QBs, not 4 TEs, etc.) When all positions can be drafted each round, the only control you have is the ranking itself. But when a players ranks 3QBs together hoping to get at least one of them, they don't want all 3.

148th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow users to set preferences for auto-draft

Allow users a long list of preferences for auto-draft. For example, when setting my custom pre-draft rankings, let me say that I don’t want a certain player or position to be drafted before a certain round. NFL.com offers this.

870th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Auto Draft Position settings

Allow for setting of which positions I want drafted in which round for auto draft. If I don't want a QB until round 6 or a K until round 15 it would be great to be able to specify this. For example: Rd1: RB, Rd2: RB/WR, Rd3: RB/WR, etc

523rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Improve Auto-Draft

I have a number of simple suggestions to improve auto-draft. Obviously, the prevailing strategy for standard leagues is to load up on WR and RB and generally carry only one of every other position. Also, it's a waste to use an 8th or 9th round pick on a K or D instead of high upside bench RB/WR stashes.

So I propose the following auto-draft settings:
    1. Allow users to select the max number of players that auto-draft will select for each position group (ex. max 1 D, 2 QB, etc.)
    2. Allow users to set…

338th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. auto draft ****

My auto draft was completed yesterday. I had moved all TE's and Kickers to my do not draft list as I find these positions easy to fill from waivers after the draft. Yahoo instaed insists on filling my TE position in the 8th round with Anthony Denham (Phi - TE), bet you don't know who he is either!!!!!! I had checked yesterday to make sure there were no TE's left that I had not put on my do not draft list, there were none but yet I get this stiff in the 8th round!!! Then to boot,…

929th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow option for league to skip draft pick if time expires instead of auto-pic

Allow option for league to skip draft pick if time expires instead of auto-pick

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Let us have an option to take more time on our picks for private leagues. Say maybe upto 10 minutes .

We have 8 guys inour league and only 7 of us get together for the draft. So I usually enter the picks as we are drafting but I need to call the other guy and explain who has been taken and who is still available which takes a lot of time. It is impossible for the out of town guy to get his pick in if he is limited to 90 seconds. We take about 5 minutes on our picks and it would be nice to give the out of town guy that same option.

96th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. AUTO DRAFT TOOK A KICKER IN THE 8TH ROUND!!!

Auto draft should take kickers in the LAST round automatically. How is it possible that all the advice columns all advocate taking a kicker last, but the autodraft takes them in the middle of the draft?!

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Manual Playoff Seeding for Each Round

Our league is considering a rule change to do manual seeding of the playoffs this year for each round as we want to allow the highest seed in each round to pick their opponents of that specific round.

1) 3 Seed picks between 4-6 for first round
    2) 1 Seed picks between the two winners of the first round

127th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow for customization of the waiver wire positions for live drafts to start the season.

It is unfair to automatically apply waiver positions to a league who drafts live because the 10th pick in a snake draft this year was placed on the waiver wire in the 10 position to start the season. It is only fair that the last pick in a live draft start the season 1st on the waiver!

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. In the draft app, keepers should be indicated on the "upcoming picks" timeline.

In the draft app, picks occupied by keepers should be indicated on the "upcoming picks" timeline. And when it says "3 picks until your next pick", that should mean 3 actual picks, not 3 picks OR keeps. For instance, if the first pick of the round is on the clock, there is a player being kept at the 2nd spot in the round, and I have the 3rd pick of the round, it should say "You are picking next".

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Option for keepers to not be applied in a round during the draft

in a league where draft picks are traded it gets screwed up because keepers are applied either in the first couple of rounds or the last couple. This in turn screws up the draft order. if i traded my first pick of the draft but my keeper is applied there it doesn't draft in order correctly. keepers should have the option to be applied simply before or after the draft is finished.

268th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. In "Mock Drafts", there are 16 slots for players, but only 15 rounds to the draft.

In "Mock Drafts", there are 16 slots for players, but only 15 rounds to the draft.

929th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow trades during live drafts, allow picks and/or players to be traded.

Trades during live drafts, trade picks..example I will give you my 1st for your 3rd and 4th. Also, allow players to be traded during live drafts, example Dang, you picked Rodgers, I will trade you Murray and Fitz for him plus your 6th rd pick...

17th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  24 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Draft picks time limit

It would be nice if we could edit pick time limits by round. For example the current maximum of 2 minutes per round is far to quick for the first four or so rounds. I’d like to be able to make the first 4 rounds 5 minute time limits, and then 2 minutes for the final rounds. Could we get this done by 10am tomorrow haha?

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. More servers for online draft and better auto draft IQ for keeper leagues

I run a keeper league where we keep a player for each starting position. First half of the coaches are in one household and we were unable to all log in and draft at the same time, the lag was too much. Second, when I looked the final results, each team now has 2 kickers and a second person for each defensive position, what a waste.

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Draft Central!

Is it possible to only have a auto pick draft only & a regular draft pick only in draft central!? It dosen't serve the purpose if people just auto pick all the time!

929th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Skip a draft spot

Weighted keepers are becoming more and more common. With weighted keepers you lose a round of the draft based on which round a keeper was drafted the previous year. My idea would be for commissioners to set the draft order 1-10 or 12 or whatever it may be but select a team in a specific round to be skipped over that way you don't need to spend hours adjusting the draft order for draft positions lost by teams.

Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Auto draft stinks for Defensive players. Yahoo auto draft drafts the worst defensive players possible.

fix how you auto draft ranks defensive player. it always auto drafts guys that arent even playing or have a chance to play.... ranked 1500.

173rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 929th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 68 69
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base